Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 am
So lastnight.
I went and saw Alice ******** Cooper.
And i didnt have to pay a cent to get in, I did get a 40 buck tshirt, ill get pics up as soon as possable.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:35 am
I didn't know they had hardcore nudie bars these days. But... who's Cooper and who's Alice?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:41 am
Fresnel
I didn't know they had hardcore nudie bars these days. But... who's Cooper and who's Alice?
*Smacks you across the face* http://www.alicecooper.com/  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:44 am
Orkronos
Fresnel
Dude, he hosts a nighttime radio show out here, and there's always Alice Cooperstown ads out around Halloween. I know who he is. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:48 am
Fresnel
Orkronos
Fresnel
Dude, he hosts a nighttime radio show out here, and there's always Alice Cooperstown ads out around Halloween. I know who he is. xd
Good, also he teaches sunday school.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:57 am
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
Fresnel
That one I'd never heard before.

He told a story once about the oddest thing he'd ever had to sign. Guy walks up and says "Hey Alice, would you sign this Mercedes?" and points to a brand new, gold Benz. So he goes to sign it with his marker, and the guy looks at him and says "nah, use this" and pulls out a can of spraypaint. So he signed "ALICE COOPER" in spraypaint on the car. Turns out the guy who asked him to sign the car didn't own it. He never said "my car", he said "this car". Nobody ever called Alice to complain, even though his name was right there on it. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:54 am
Fresnel
Orkronos
Fresnel
Orkronos
Fresnel
That one I'd never heard before.

He told a story once about the oddest thing he'd ever had to sign. Guy walks up and says "Hey Alice, would you sign this Mercedes?" and points to a brand new, gold Benz. So he goes to sign it with his marker, and the guy looks at him and says "nah, use this" and pulls out a can of spraypaint. So he signed "ALICE COOPER" in spraypaint on the car. Turns out the guy who asked him to sign the car didn't own it. He never said "my car", he said "this car". Nobody ever called Alice to complain, even though his name was right there on it. xd
LuLz-tastic
but hes a born again christian and is building a christian youth center in cali some where....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:28 pm
FEEEED MYYYY FRANKENSTEIN!

He's awesome.  

Inquisitor Brock

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:03 pm
Yea, Alice Cooper's pretty good. Still like "School's Out".

Can't wait for the Metallica concert in December, though. Hopefully seeing them again will make up for the horrible mess that is Death Magnetic.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:39 pm
it was ******** halarious to watch pics soon my dad got a bunch on his cell  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:12 am
And now for something totally different.

Metallica in concert may suck major balls if they play their Death Magnetic songs.

Or St. Anger for that matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 pm
OberFeldwebel

Metallica in concert may suck major balls if they play their Death Magnetic songs.

Unfortunately, I think they're going to play a bunch of DethMag stuff. The only song NOT off that album that I know they'll play is Fuel. Hetfield always plays that one.

Metallica is pretty much the band that got me into metal. Their older material, i.e. anything before Load kicks a**. They're the main reason I don't foray into the "Metal" forums anymore; everyone thinks they suck.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:56 am
Requiem6661
OberFeldwebel

Unfortunately, I think they're going to play a bunch of DethMag stuff. The only song NOT off that album that I know they'll play is Fuel. Hetfield always plays that one.

Metallica is pretty much the band that got me into metal. Their older material, i.e. anything before Load kicks a**. They're the main reason I don't foray into the "Metal" forums anymore; everyone thinks they suck.

Although Fuel is a cool song, it's not worth sitting through Death Magnet.

Agreed. Anything before Load sucks. Except for one song from Garage Inc and that's 'Whiskey in the Jar'.
Honestly when you stop making albums that people like from the first track to the last and even the hidden bonus track you should probably disband.

When the album St. Anger came out I was a bit irritated because all of the songs sucked.
To top it off this kid that I don't like who I haven't seen since I graduated, this little rat b*****d, said to me, "Oh you like Metallica?" And I replied yes then he proceeded to start singing St. Anger.

He stopped after I got that pissed off look on my face with a bit of annoyance.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:19 pm
OberFeldwebel
Requiem6661
OberFeldwebel

Agreed. Anything before Load sucks. Except for one song from Garage Inc and that's 'Whiskey in the Jar'.
Honestly when you stop making albums that people like from the first track to the last and even the hidden bonus track you should probably disband.

When the album St. Anger came out I was a bit irritated because all of the songs sucked.
To top it off this kid that I don't like who I haven't seen since I graduated, this little rat b*****d, said to me, "Oh you like Metallica?" And I replied yes then he proceeded to start singing St. Anger.

All their good stuff is before Load. It's their NEW style that pisses me off. Still, I'll be sad when they disband.

I'm going to take the Master of Puppets album cover, cross out where it says Master of Puppets, and put RIP in it's place.

And I had a friend who wanted to go just because Lamb of God is opening for them.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:56 pm
Requiem6661
OberFeldwebel
Requiem6661
OberFeldwebel

All their good stuff is before Load. It's their NEW style that pisses me off. Still, I'll be sad when they disband.

I'm going to take the Master of Puppets album cover, cross out where it says Master of Puppets, and put RIP in it's place.

And I had a friend who wanted to go just because Lamb of God is opening for them.

Do not want.
However if Rammstein were to open for them I would go. But then again why would I want to see epic fail after epic win?

"Omg! Omg! AWESOME! ... omg, omg, this is gay."  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces