Nintendo DS
  Playstation Portable
  I know nothing of games..... *shrugs*
View Results

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:10 am
This thread is called VGA

or VIDEO GAMERS ALIGNMENT

The name makes no sense, but then again- who cares.

Basically this thread is for any gaming type conversations.

And seeing as I work in a games store, for the moment that is, I want to just start by saying this-

"WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN NRL 2 IS COMING OUT! PLEASE STOP CALLING EB STORES ABOUT IT!"

Thank you and enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:17 am
took ya goddamn time, didn't ya...?  

Delithraldur

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:20 am
*slaps Del with metal gloves*

Shuddup.

Now, lets get the ball rolling with some interesting game related stories. Like how many times you have completed a game or how game a is better than game b.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:27 am
don't slap me. i told you there wasn't a thread. stare

and i've lost count at how many times i've completed which games. and comparing game a to game b only narrows it down to like 4000 or more...  

Delithraldur

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:30 am
Delithraldur
don't slap me. i told you there wasn't a thread. stare

and i've lost count at how many times i've completed which games. and comparing game a to game b only narrows it down to like 4000 or more...
I am sorry for the slap, I got a little over zealous with creating a thread.

True, it is hard to list things on the spot for stuff that is not common knowledge.

Well, anyway.

I can not wait for Soul Calibur 3 or Shadow Of The Colossus. Two bigs title only on the PS2.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:31 am
are there gonna be special characters in SC3 like there was in 2?
and i haven't heard of Shadow of the Colossus. confused  

Delithraldur

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:35 am
Delithraldur
are there gonna be special characters in SC3 like there was in 2?
and i haven't heard of Shadow of the Colossus. confused
There are three new characters- a guy with a scythe, a girl with a large bladed ring and a girl with an umbrella sword. You can also make your own characters in it.

When I find the link again, I will send posti it. I has lots of the background info for the characters.

And the same for shadow of the colossus.

just google them  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:36 am
www.soularchive.jp/  

iamNOTanidiot

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:38 am
i will have to google them another time, for i am off to bed for now. and i shall most probably be playing WoW for most of tomorrow. 3nodding
i got a lot of grinding to do before i can do the 3 dungeon quests i have solo.
i'm too lazy to group. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:28 am
Hmmm

SG1: The Alliance looksgood

Also

F.E.A.R

Farcry: Instinct (or w/e)

AOE3

uhm

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes

.....er...uh...eeeee..... Need for Speed most wanted.

......THats about it.

LOL!

look out for low flying Cats.  

WarriorShadow

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:04 am
*cough* Need for Speed Most Wanted *cough*
*cough* F.E.A.R. and AOEIII *cough cough*

don't mind the unnecessary (sp?) coughs

oh and as WS said... Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

pwnage games...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:44 am
My favourite consol isn't up there... Super Nintendo fo' life!

But I guess I'll just say PC.  

EmWah
Crew

scruffy012

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:00 am
well if i had a decent computer, ild be playing the $800 worth of games under my bed crying , (anybody wanna donate a 1.5+GHz PC? xd ), well Quake 4 looks alright, ive seen a vid for it... but one game that is pretty good when setup right is UT2004 esp online.... but my 500Mhz is somewhat lacking in most departments besides the 320MB RAM and 120Gb HDD that ive got in there..... its pretty much my media player, rather than my gaming computer.....

But yeah the good ol' N64 was always good, the 4 player perfect dark was a treat in the good ol' days... but i never made it to rank 1 crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:21 am
Games that I need that are or are not already out yet list of doom, thing;

The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess
F.E.A.R
Resident Evil 4
God of War
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Adventure DX
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Smackdown vs. Raw 2006
Day of Reckoning 2
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Old Door
Shadow the Hedgehog

And because this list is getting WAY too long I shall stop, only in the interest of space. Oh, and the list was in no specific order. And I didn't add Advent Children onto that list because it isn't actually a game. And I am totally gettign that UMD once it comes out. And once I get mah PSP. Which I'm glad to say won't be too long. Hoorah! And no matter what anybody says, the Revolution is going to kick the XBoX 360 and PS3's a**. Because I said. So there. And everybody buy a DS for Sonic Rush. The End.

Unholy Meatpuppet

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:15 am
SG1 is not going to be released for ages because of publisher troubles, that and the game has not been Alpha tested yet.

FEAR will be great. It has taken about 12 years to get it to where it is today and most of those years the game was shelved. Out in a couple of weeks.

I do not know much about the Farcry series.

AOE 3 looks fantastic. From what I have seen and read about it, it looks like it will blow Empire Earth out of the water in the Civilisation advance system. Plus it will be great to have a new AOE game to run around slaying ancients in again. Out 11th of Nov.

Legend Of Zelda is looking like it will be the must have title for GC. I would be tempted to get a Game Cube just to play it- seeing as they are now $99. The only thing is it might be pushed back from it's 4th of Janaury release date.

NFS: Most Wanted. I already hate this game. I looks lame and as if nothing has changed from NFS:U2. I also hate how it will be seen on every consule.

Yeah for the Super Nintendo. I can not wait for the Revolution so that I can play all the classic Nintendo games on it.

Quake 4 is looking like it will either own or blow. Which it will be, I am not sure yet as I am still learning as much as I can about it.

Resident Evil 4 looks fantastic and I have not played the previous ones in the series. The whole being set outside the USA and in Europe is what gets me the most, I think it is legendary.

God Of War is THE BEST ACTION/ADVENTURE game I have ever played. It is refreshing to see a game that is will to push the bounries of standard gameplay to it's limits. A must have for all PS2 owners.

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks looks good, but I do not like it. All it is doing is cashing in on one of the long running series of Fight Simulators. And making it action/adventure just looks stupid.

Sonic is the king, regradless of what version it is. Yeah team and go SONIC.

Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones, at first I think LORD OF THE RINGS from the title. I have seen the E3 trailer and game play of it and it looks great.

Smackdown vs. Raw 2006. All I can say is this- all wrestling games are the same. Nothing new here.

Day Of Reckoning 2 does not hold true to the last statment. It seems as though it will be different, how much I do not know.

Paper Mario is legendary. Being able to fold up Mario and make other things is worth every cent. Go MARIO.

Shadow the Hedgehog will be interesting. The anti Sonic, I will be interested to see how it turns out.

The PSP is cool, but not for everyone. I am not going to say that the PSP is better than a DS because they are two different styles of handheld devices.

And yes, the Revolution will kick all other next gen consules butts. The XBOX 360 is going to fail because there is no major titles at launch- with HALO 3 being released the same time as the PS3. At the launch of the PS3, we will see GUDAM, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Devil May Cry 4.  
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff