Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
Is it just me, or.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree?
  Yay
  Nay
  Kinda
View Results

TheRaggedQueen

Aged Entrepreneur

5,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:53 pm
...Or has .hack really slowed down? I mean, I remember waiting for each game in G.U. to come out, and everyone was buzzing with excitement about who would be in it, and how it would end, and all that sort of stuff, but...now that it's over, things seem to have just kinda...stopped.

It'd be a lie to say that it hasn't affected the guild, either. I miss entering all those color specific avi competitions, and watching the guild grow, and get bigger, funnier, and (sometimes) a tad scarier. It felt like a place where one could chat about this awesome anime/manga/video game series/etc. Without feeling like a total nerd. Now it feels like the Net Slum in the first .hack series....empty
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:45 am
Yeah, so believe that it died down. So depressing too. Everyone's moved on to bigger, better things. Flyff, Maple, WoW, and DS games. /cough/ .---.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:57 am
Yeah, both have kinda died down, especially the guild. Some of our original members aren't really active anymore. I'm trying to keep it alive by posting and such, but I think we really need PPN back and I can't force people to post. D:
PPN made lots of events and she was totally into the guild. emo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:12 pm
It's just like all the times between the series in the past on the old .hack message board I was on. In between .hack releases, things slowed down and when a big release, like a new game series or anime, was announced, things went 'ASPOZIOON!!!!' and got lively again. It comes and goes in waves. 3nodding  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:22 pm
Yeah, I've noticed that the guild has been a little dead lately.
I'd be posting more, but I honestly don't have the time during school. Plus, I've gotten less interested in .hack, which usually happens when there's a lull in updates like there is now. Like Sylabus said, things will pick up when they release another game or something.
We do need PPN back though. I miss her. ; -;

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:56 am
I think I've been losing interest as well. I never doodle .hack anymore, and I lent G.U to some friends.

Someone lent me Infection, but being a videogame cripple, I am not able to advance at all D: I ALWAYS forget to save. And I hate how the dungeons are long and scary, the Grunty Foods make strange noises, and I keep running out of money ;-; You have to actually BUY trap disables and Fairy Orb actually matters...

I need to get someone to play it for me.  

Puppetry

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:02 am
Oh, and is PPN still playing Flyff all the time? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:12 am
or you could cheat and watch all the cutscenes on youtube....*cough*

They'll pick up sooner or later....probably later though.......I guess you can say I never get out of the .hack.........*looks in a mirror* I only have one outfit.....

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:50 pm
Puppetry

Sadly, yes. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:05 pm
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

Sadly, yes. emo

D:
I quit already. I can't keep myself addicted to those kinds of games for very long. Plus, I have too much schoolwork to play anyway.

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

TheRaggedQueen

Aged Entrepreneur

5,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 pm
Well, hopefully things will pick up when they officially translate .hack//LINK, but in the meantime, someone needs to remind our guild master that she has a loyal guild filled with fun people who miss her.

Or at least, I do. This guild really kicked a** back when I joined it, and that was in no small part thanks to PPN. Maybe I'm overhyping it, but I really did enjoy the guild back then, and it pains me to see it so diminished. I mean, aside from the moderators and such, there's only...what, ten of us who actually post?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:08 am
Sanus Ex Machina
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

Sadly, yes. emo

D:
I quit already. I can't keep myself addicted to those kinds of games for very long. Plus, I have too much schoolwork to play anyway.

User Image

I can't play either, too much school work. It's really time consuming and gets old after a while D: Maybe I should just spend all my penya on something useless and cute.

Puppetry

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:32 pm
Puppetry
Sanus Ex Machina
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

Sadly, yes. emo

D:

User Image

I can't play either, too much school work. It's really time consuming and gets old after a while D: Maybe I should just spend all my penya on something useless and cute.

Yeah, especially with no one to play it with. I hate soloing. >:C
I already uninstalled it, so I can't do anything. It never worked well anyway, 'cause Vista seems to have an issue with the games.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:36 pm
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

Sadly, yes. emo

XD  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:24 pm
I noticed it too. Since they are working on .Hack//LINK the only thing is the mangas. I am still buying the .Hack mangas and everything. It happens to the best of shows and stuff. Later when they get new characters and such the guild will have more post in my opinion. I still like .Hack and always will but now my inner Bleach fan went boom so I'm looking at more of that.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff