Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Kikai No Hito: Literate Yaoi/Shonenai RP OCs Accepted OPENED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character?
  Kaiba Seto
  Kaiba Mokuba
  Mutou Yugi/Yami no Yugi
  Katsuya Jonouchi
  Hiroto Honda
  Shizuka Kawai
  Mai Kujaku
  Anzu Mazaki
  OTHER!!
View Results

Lavache

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:07 pm

Kikai No Hito

User Image

Human Machines. Yes, a biomechanical human. A machine that can do everything a human can do, and more, without needing food, water, or sleep. Biomechanical humans are indeed one step ahead, But are they too human? Are they capable of feelings and emotions and thinking on their own? Maybe so.

1. Introduction
2. Rules and Regulations
3. Characters
4. Black List
5. Calender
6. OC Applications/OC Characters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:23 pm

1. Introduction

So, basically, this RP is a spin-off of Chobits and Yu-Gi-Oh. I came up with it a few days ago while Inu and I were talking about this barcode tattoo I wanted to get, so yeah, it just came to me. ^^; So, these "Kikai No Hito: robots as I call them, looks exactly like a human in almost every way, shape, and form. They feel like a human, have the same temperature as a human, "breaths" like a human, and even feels emotion, well programmed emotion, or so they think. The only way to tell whether someone is the robot or not, is to look at the back of their neck. There, there's a barcode and product number, and that is the only real physical difference of the Kikai No Hito machines. Also the fact that they never eat, drink, sleep, have any normal bodily functions or grow old is a factor. Anywho... the idea started off basically just as a Mokuba/Seto thing, but of coarse more characters are going to need to come in to the scene. I would prefer to have little to no dueling, and that this RP be more life based than fantasy.

So, it begins with Mokuba. He's a fifteen year old boy who lives with his mother and father. He has no syblings and is very lonely. A new invention, Kikai No Hito, his father just put out onto the market seems to be the solution to his problems. In fact, his father made the machine just for his son. So he gets to choose the very first model. There are thousands of different prototypes, all varying in appearence of age, and in both male and female versions.

But only one catches his eye. He looked to be an older boy, maybe between the ages of eighteen and twenty-two, and Mokuba had always wanted an older brother. But, why only this one stood out so much to him was beyond his reasoning. This was the one he wanted. The brown haired, blue eyed robot. This was to be his new big brother.

Um, yeah. So maybe not the most brillant thing I've ever come up with, But I thought it would be interesting. You know, different from the same old crap. -shrugs- But I dunno. It probably won't go far...-tear-

Lavache

Lavache

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:28 pm

2. Rules and Regulations

...Gaia rules.
...Guild rules.
...You should know the rules...
>.>
<.<
>.<
Break them, and die...
You can feel my squirelly wrath...

MY RULES:

1. This is a literate Role Play, so please try to squeeze out two paragraphs. One is the bare minimum. I'm sorry if this ticks you off, but I can't stand one liners. I'm not gonna kick you repeatedly in the face if you are just udderly lost once or twice and have no idea what to say, but please, try to be literate here.

2. No ******** please. If you are an a**, do not join this RP, because you will be put on my blacklist and fed to my blood hungry red headed stepchild....

3. Have fun with it! W0o0T! I may seem like a bitchy Mcbitch b***h right now, but I'm not, really. Have a good time, tell me if I'm ruining your life, and flip me the bird if you like! ^^'

4. Please Don't use too much profanity. I mean, I know I've already used a bit, but F*ck every other sentence? C'mon people. Swearing is not a sign of intelligence, I promise.

5. Please have all post fonts at 9 or 10. If you don't use 9 or 10 font, I'll just change it for you after you post. Sorry, I just can't stand huge writing ^^;

6. Please PM all OCs to me.

Toodles!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:34 pm
3. Characters

Seto:
Lavache

User Image

Mokuba:
InunaideGner

User Image

Yugi:

User Image

Yami:
Arashi Cloud

User Image

(Joey)Katsuya:
Fyerluna

User Image

(Tristan)Hiroto:

User Image

Please send me a PM of any other characters you would like to play. IE: Duke, Pegasus, Bakura, ETC.

Like Seto, Cannon characters can be Kikai No Hitos as well, and they can be owned by an OC, another Cannon, or no one at all. Remember, these robots have minds of their own, so they can live without humans if rebellious enough.

Lavache

Lavache

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:40 pm

4. Blacklist

User Image

None! -^^-

...Yet... >:3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:47 pm

5. Calender

~ October 4, 2005: Thread Officially opened! W0o0T! ~*~CHA-CHING!~*~

~ October 6, 2005: Inu and Lavache are off to Green Day concert! W0o0T! ~*~CHA-CHING~*~

~ October 7,8,9, 2005: Ren Fair! (Las Vegas) ~*~CHA-CHING~*~

~ October 10, 2005: Yu-Gi-Oh GX ~*~ Not that big of a Cha-Ching...>.> ~*~

~ October 19, 2005: A shitload of cool shows come back!

~ October 29,30, 2005: Anime Vegas!

~ October 31, 2005: All Hallows Eve!

Lavache

Lavache

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:56 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:59 pm
((lol awsome Lavache, especially the calender xp Hope you all wish me luck in my first pit concert sweatdrop oh and of coarse I claim Mokuba mrgreen

Oh and Lavache wants to be Seto himself, I know him at school, and he wants to be Seto, so Seto is taken..soorryyy xp ))  

InunaideGner

Lavache

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:50 pm
-Holds oversized pair of scissors- It's official! We're opened!...Officially! -Has a stupid grin on his face as he holds oversized scissors to the unnecessarily huge red ribbon- 1...2...3! -Cuts huge ribbon- YAY!!!! -Looks around- Aw...There...There's no one here to celebrate with me....-Sniff-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:05 pm
((aaaww, Im here to celerate with you*takes out cider and pops corK out*))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:45 am
(OOC: I'd like to roleplay as Yami Yugi if I could please? (Puppy dog eyes.) Sides Moki knows me from a couple RPGs, don't you Moki? (Calls Inu that because they're always playing Moki in everything.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:40 pm
~*~ OOC: YAY!!! -jumps for joy- I'm so exciteridid! You are now, OFFICIALLY Yami Yugi...~.^ ~*~  

Lavache

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:05 pm
((Yup I know you*huggles Arashi* yup, just call me Moki xp thanks to me always playing him i have a new nickname, InuMoki xd but yes, glad more people are joining I hope other members start joining.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:11 am
((Bwahaha! Lacking a Seto, there will be a Jonouchi, played by me. Please? Please? *Puppy eyes, pun intended*))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lavache

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:44 pm
~*~OOC: But of course darling! -adds you- I don't know if I should wait for anyone else or if we should just get started. But, I don't know who's online right now O.O~*~  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff