I vote all things magically delicious
  Time for a spooky tale!!!
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:19 pm
User Image

Happy Halloween Eveyone!
Ordo Sanguinous 1yr Anniversary is Around the Corner....
Lets celebrate with some bite!

Contest submissions are welcomed ALL October
Contests End November 1
Winners will be awarded in November
Awards include gold & items

Hollows Eve Ball will run from october to November 15th
Then from November 15th until Dec 1 is the Coffee Shop Talk & Mingle
And Dec 1 will dawn a new Holiday, Christmas!
Silent Night- the Vampires Delight Feast will run from December 1 to December 27
The New Years Ball will grace us from December 27 to January 2

whew!- what a lot of stuff going on!

Our RPG will also be kicking off soon- so lock and load!
Stay tuned for more details!

Cheers*
Lady Taifallos

Elders & Mosquitos gathered to a ball
One lost his head & took a nasty fall

-in case you're wondering, this ball is going to involve a mystery & a body or two... If you want to help plan the plot feel free to steer conversations in that direction. So far our clues involve a mysterious host and a locked west wing. feel free to venture and help create the scenes, events, and mysterious circumstances...-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:37 pm
"Greetings", Lady Taifallos steps out from the shadows as you come into her view from the dark and stormy night. Her plum gown flows gracefully caressing the curves on her body, Her long hair streams down her back to gently rest on her snowy white skin. She beckons you with her hand, slowly turning, her voice like honey, "Come, and follow me... " A servant bows to her as the long hallway opens up to two heavy, large wooden doors. Two men cloacked in black bow to you both and open the doors as they squeal. "Welcome to All Hollows Eve Ball" She stands to the side giving you view of the vast, richly decorated room, "This is the Ball room of course," Taifallos' lips formed a smile, "You may explore the house. All except the west wing. You will find the wing bound shut with an old curse and stronghold and guarded by servants of the Elders. There will be dancing, music, and some awards and prizes given as the night lasts us some dates. Enjoy yourself..." Lady Taifallos walks out into the ballroom and busies herself with another.  

Taifallos
Captain

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:24 pm
[[Alrightythen. Here we go!]]

Faaiz bowed gracefully to his hostess, greeting her with his usual vague smile. He wore a thin, deep black top that looked to be fashioned from spiderwebs. Its sleeves dropped slightly below his shoulders, revealing his intricately painted collar. [[Like my avatar, ahaha.]] His pants were black as well, and somewhat tight near the top, but flaring widely toward the bottoms, almost completely covering black high-heeled boots. His hair was done up in a bun with a long black ribbon. "Lovely to see you, my lady. I'm glad to be back in this ballroom… I've missed it since February…" He gazed about, admiring the decor. "I can't wait until it really gets going. I think this will be a lovely night for dancing."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:41 pm
A vampiress wearing a slightly mismatched dark outfit and towing a small whimpering Irish boy glides out of the shadows. I have received your invitation, Lady Tai.
It has been a while.

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:46 am
"Faaiz, I'm so glad you could make it!" Taifallos snapped her fingers and a waitor appeared with a tray of drinks, "Sir?" the voice offered a choice of drinks to the man standing by Taifallos. "Bensumum" ((OOC-that's a pun for those of you who have seen Murder by Death)) "If you could fetch me a hot bloody cider I'd so appreciate it when you're done here. So, have you come for the festivities?- or perhaps to watch what becomes of them? I myself can't wait to meet our host. Supposedly he or she will be arriving soon... All this waiting though is beginning to thin my blood. But really?- what are you doing here? I knew there would be a ball as always but I wasn't expecting 'this'. She looked around at the sorroundings and then her eyes met another...

"Bella? Is that you?" ((I'll assume you're character is Bella here? Or is it something else?)) "Truly it has been a while. How have you been? Well I trust? I was just talking to Faaiz about the mysterious circumstances of this invitation. Did any of yours have a name on it? Taifallos gave a puzzled look, she seemed unsure, more so as she began to talk more using her hands...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:11 am
Deadly bounced into the ballroom looking very tan. She'd been in Greece when the invitation to the ball had reached her. She hadn't bothered to change from her island attire, and felt out of place among the darkness of the others' outfits. She planted herself beside Tai and said, "I'm so glad this time of year has come around again! How have you been? Faaiz, Bella! What's new?"  

Deadly Nightshayde

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:46 pm
Faaiz smiled at Taifallos's enthused greeting. "Really, I'm here for all of those. The festivities and everything to do with them, you might say. And…" He tapped a spindly white finger on his lip, puzzling for a moment. "…Actually, I can't remember a name anywhere, now that I think back on it… Utterly curious, it is. And now the anxiety passes to me…" He chuckled, making a helpless gesture. Then he turned to Bella, smiling. "And Lady Bella, was it? I believe this is the first we've met…" He gave a polite bow, and then another to the small boy beside her. "Good evening to you both." Finally, he addressed a lady he recognized from the Valentine ball. "Miss Deadly! Our lovely Valentine's hostess! Wonderful to see you again. Not much news here… how about you? You look like you've seen some of the world…"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Miss Deadly! Or should I say, Judge Deadly? Tai reached out to Deadly in a warm gesture, I'm doing well thank you!- Oddly baffled but well... Taifallos looked at Faaiz thoughtfully and winked her eye... something strange was going on, with all these people coming in, yet each had not seen the other in some time... She was just relieved Faaiz had caught on too... A little bat told me you are the judge for some of our Hollows Eve Contests? spoiler alert next sentence! this is an invite for anyone who reads this: if you wish to be a judge for any event at any time pm me or anounce it here in conversation rp style; tis also fine. we've got scary story-avi-&mystery event The festivities, I'm looking forward to them. I'm glad Faaiz is too. Although like any other host I'm sure they'll wait until a few more people arrive... Taifallos gave an annoyed look... Faaiz, do you still have your invite? I was hoping someone would, foolishly I've lost mine. There was a bitter undertone when her lips spoke the word 'lost'. She sipped her drink eyeing the front door suspiciously...  

Taifallos
Captain

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:21 pm
Faaiz perked slightly at Taifallos's question, and looked dismayed for a moment. "Ah, I believe I left it at my friend's home… I was there the night I received it. Somehow it still found me. But…" He looked thoughtful for a moment, and then his face brightened slightly. "Perhaps I should go get it. Maybe I'll bring dear Maximov along as well…" He smiled slyly. "He's a lovely man. I'm sure he'll love this. He's a quite powerful vampire, too." He turned to Taifallos, looking somewhat puzzled. "'Lost,' you say. Was it… stolen?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:10 pm
Taifallos smiled a cheeky grin, Stolen you say? You could say that. I certainly won't deny it. I just hate it when you find strange letters on the mantle, duck out a bit later for a snack and when you arrive back, no trace of it. I've never known wind to dance away with party invites but things going bump in the night- now that's a whole other matter... She raised her eyebrows on the last word. Never the less... She shrugged, You have a copy? I'd love to uh- for lack of better words, examine it- if you will? A friend? How thoughtful. Looking at the violinist over there I'd like to climb right back in my coffin. We could do with a few more bodies in the room. -But not for drinking of course. There was a devilish spark of mischief in her eye...  

Taifallos
Captain

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Deadly nodded to Faaiz. "I have. I've been all over Europe these past few months. The world is beautiful, and I want to see it all. I'd love to meet your friend, if you do end up running out to get your invite."

(((Grr, busy busy busy. I'm not sure how much I'll be around the next few days x.x )))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Bella inclined her head toward Faaiz. The pleasure is all mine. You are kind to notice my cattle. Thank your better, boy. The boy tugged his cap respectfully.

Deadly, how lovely you look. I have been abroad, tutoring the children of the wealthy in deportment and handwriting. Some, I daresay, had the surprise of their life to have a teacher they could not bully. Bella smiled innocently, and sketched a curtsey towards Taifallos.

Lady Tai. Yes, It is I, Bella. I regret that some idiot author of idiotic books has also used that name to connect with vampires (srsly, someone nicknamed my avi that before I ever heard of the Twilight books =P ), but as with all things mortal, those books will fade from memory. Possibly before this generation's done.

There was no name. I thought the invitation must come from you, as it had a graciousness few could match and all know your name is synonymous with grace. But if you are mystified, then I am too.

Did you say you'd lost yours? Boy.
She snapped her fingers and the boy, hands shaking, removed his cap and pulled out a folded piece of paper. He handed it to Taifallos, bowing and backing away.  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:46 am
Faaiz smiled at Deadly's interest. "Ah, it looks like I won't need my invitation after all. I'll still go and fetch dear Luka, though…" He turned back to Taifallos with some interest. "What does it say? …Thank you, Bella," he added, turning back to her for a moment and smiling to both her and her boy, then returned to focus on the invitation in Taifallos's hands. "Any leads toward identifying the mysterious host?"
In a moment he glanced at an elegant silver pocket watch, raising his eyebrows. "Actually, perhaps I should take my leave to bring Luka here. He's probably already dressed to impress…" He chuckled to himself wryly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:20 pm
Lady Taifallos eyebrow raised slightly, "Thank you for sharing this invite. It seems to bring forth more questions however... But perhaps it does answer some..." She looked at Bella thoughtfully,

Greetings Lady Bella,
"I see your invitation addresses you direct as well as mine did..."
You are invited to an All Hollows Eve Ball held at Vampyr Manor,
To celebrate the ancients and their descendants,
Prepare yourself for a decadent evening with dinner, dancing, festivities and a countdown to Fright Night...

This invitation includes reserved seats for two, if you wish to bring a friend,
I look forward to seeing you soon,

Best Wishes

Taifallos strained her eyes, even her vampiric vision could not make out the distorted signiture, "It's like it's almost been smudged or something? But I can see what you mean, whatever letter that is... X maybe?- looks a bit like a T.... I'd adjust my glasses if I had any!" She chuckled. "Funny, mine addressed me direct as well, but it used my old surname, Foxall, no one's called me that in a century- at least! The inivite had told me to arrive a day early to help prepare so I've been staying in the Garden Room, third floor, South Wing. Good gracious, good Ramses, I thought it was just one of our elders graciously taking it upon themselves to plan a celebration. But when I got here, everything was ready, the house seemed to be empty. Haunted," She smirked, "but empty. Which room are you all staying in?" Tai asked simply, but her mind was twisting and turning in thoughts, what could be going on?

((OOC- you guys are welcome to chime in with your own additions to the plot- don't be shy to be like, I didn't even get an invite! it was written on the mirror with blood! lol- I'm going to incorporate what other ppl put into the main story line- if you want a pm at what I'm getting at let me know, I'll send one))  

Taifallos
Captain

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas