The best K-9? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:40 pm
My vote goes to the Belgian Malinois. These dogs are absolutely amazing. They are a lot like German Shepards, but x10 more bad-a**.

Malinois at KNPV

Malinois used by Belgian police. (yes, he did drag the guy out the window)

Muzzle Fighting  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:42 pm
Holy ******** thats a bad a** dog. That thing ******** leaped over that van! And when he ripped the ******** dude out of the car window! I want one for home defence. I feel bad for the ******** who breaks into the owner of one of them dogs.  

Teh Emo Squirrel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 pm
Teh Emo Squirrel
Holy ******** thats a bad a** dog. That thing ******** leaped over that van! And when he ripped the ******** dude out of the car window! I want one for home defence. I feel bad for the ******** who breaks into the owner of one of them dogs.

lol, no s**t. My favorite had to be the double-team on the hostage taker.

Edit: Sorry, the second video was changed. (1 more attack scene)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:10 am
Haha, damn dog bit the cop in the arm when he pulled it off the guy. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:00 am
I loled when the guy got hit by 2 at the same time ^^

PS I want one  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:05 am
Fresnel
Haha, damn dog bit the cop in the arm when he pulled it off the guy. xd

They have incredible drive.

2x back flip  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:20 pm
Lol, I just noticed that in every clip, the dog's tail is wagging like mad. "YAAAAAY! I get to MAUL someone now! blaugh "

Also, I don't think the dog physically pulled that guy out of the car window, I think the dog grabbed his hand instead of the dog suit, so he threw himself out the window so that the dog wouldn't take his fingers off.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 pm
Fresnel
Lol, I just noticed that in every clip, the dog's tail is wagging like mad. "YAAAAAY! I get to MAUL someone now! blaugh "

Also, I don't think the dog physically pulled that guy out of the car window, I think the dog grabbed his hand instead of the dog suit, so he threw himself out the window so that the dog wouldn't take his fingers off.

The dog has just learned the importance of, "Motivation".

The more pain you cause someone, the more motivation that person has to please you. This also brings a new meaning to the phrase, "No pain, no gain."  

Freak_090
Captain

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:01 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel

The more pain you cause someone, the more motivation that person has to please you.
That's why torture is so effective. And fun. Nothing like lopping off Lil' Biggy's fingers until he tells me what I want to know. If fingers don't work, we'll go a little *ahem* "south of the border" with the knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:22 am
Requiem6661
Freak_090
Fresnel

The more pain you cause someone, the more motivation that person has to please you.
That's why torture is so effective. And fun. Nothing like lopping off Lil' Biggy's fingers until he tells me what I want to know. If fingers don't work, we'll go a little *ahem* "south of the border" with the knife.

I heard that torture isn't really effective or reliable.
I think at one point they'll tell you anything, which can be good but it could be all bullshit just to get it over with.

Now what do you mean by Biggy? I'm confused.  

OberFeldwebel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:10 pm
OberFeldwebel

I think at one point they'll tell you anything, which can be good but it could be all bullshit just to get it over with.

Torture/abuse is only good when it comes to aquiring services.

Biggy = random "Gansta"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:07 am
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Biggy = random "Gansta"

It works... it just has to be applied properly, and gradually. you cant just lay into a person. You have to get to know them, find what makes them... think, what makes them understand. You have to find where a person's priorities are.

Torture is a very personal experience. Not only for the Agent, but for the Subject as well. Torture will tell a subject exactly what they are made of, how far their body will allow them to last. It takes time to trust a person, during torture. Because at the first moments of pain, they will test that limit, to see how far they believe they can go. Then once they find out that the pain is beyond what they are capable of taking, they will talk... But they wont be telling the truth at first. It'll just be something they think that you'll want to hear.

Its only after they abandon the illusion that they're stronger than the agent, stronger than the pain. that they'll start talking. And things get more reliable after that.
There's more, but i'll stop there.

Just has to be done right.  

Crash Maniac

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:16 am
Crash Maniac
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Biggy = random "Gansta"

It works... it just has to be applied properly, and gradually. you cant just lay into a person. You have to get to know them, find what makes them... think, what makes them understand. You have to find where a person's priorities are.

Torture is a very personal experience. Not only for the Agent, but for the Subject as well. Torture will tell a subject exactly what they are made of, how far their body will allow them to last. It takes time to trust a person, during torture. Because at the first moments of pain, they will test that limit, to see how far they believe they can go. Then once they find out that the pain is beyond what they are capable of taking, they will talk... But they wont be telling the truth at first. It'll just be something they think that you'll want to hear.

Its only after they abandon the illusion that they're stronger than the agent, stronger than the pain. that they'll start talking. And things get more reliable after that.

You weren't a... normal cop, were you?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:09 am
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Biggy = random "Gansta"

You weren't a... normal cop, were you?

Wasn't always a cop. Then again, i wasn't always a fan of law enforcement.  

Crash Maniac

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:53 pm
Crash Maniac
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Biggy = random "Gansta"

Of course, this is only granted the fact that they KNOW the information you want. If the subject does NOT know the info you want then they just tell you what you want to hear.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff