Submit

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:10 am
Seeing as how the worlds melting down again. I thought we should discus gunlaws for the new world, ones made by resionaly minded gun owners who dont need to get off there fat government paied asses to look out the windo and see what things are really like.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:28 am
Well, I would reduce or do away with the bullshit laws they have against importing. Quality control is a good step to take though.
Honestly what does that do other than increasing the price of cool stuff?

And perhaps lower the cost of having a class-3 license or to get one. Perhaps make it easier too? neutral

Also that 'omfg it's a pistol so it can't have a stock and foregrip' is ******** retarded too.
Call it a carbine/pistol and let us buy them.  

OberFeldwebel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:51 am
Felons of violent crimes should have a few years restriction from firearms, and people mith mental disorder which impare reasoning should have a few restrictions as well.

All small arms would be ownable by citizens.

In an ideal world of course....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:11 am
OberFeldwebel
Well, I would reduce or do away with the bullshit laws they have against importing. Quality control is a good step to take though.

And perhaps lower the cost of having a class-3 license or to get one. Perhaps make it easier too? neutral

Also that 'omfg it's a pistol so it can't have a stock and foregrip' is ******** retarded too.
New World Order, d00d. Starting from ******** Class III TAX STAMPS, go back to where you could mail-order a Howitzer without a question asked.  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:47 am
Freak_090
Felons of violent crimes should have a few years restriction from firearms, and people mith mental disorder which impare reasoning should have a few restrictions as well.

I'd have to say we should keep violent felons disarmed. Nice incentive right there. Kill someone? Prepare to be defenseless for the rest of your life.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:17 pm
I've got a few.

Any person caught dealing drugs with a prior offense and carrying a firearm automatically gets the death penalty.

Suppressors are made legal to reduce the amount of assholes complaining about noise.

You can mail order heavy weaponry again, but background checks would be necessary in this day of terrorism. Gotta be safe.

No records of gun sales are made available to the government without a court-authorized search warrant.  

ArmasTermin

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Freak_090

If what I have said offended you...

Also go easier on felons that had spent their prison time trying to atone for what they did.

Crack down harder on illegal arms dealing.

... then it was probably intentional.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:33 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090

I'd have to say we should keep violent felons disarmed. Nice incentive right there. Kill someone? Prepare to be defenseless for the rest of your life.

Violent felons aren't just murderers. A couple years ago I flipped my sisters boyfriend off of a couch then stood him up. My other sister then hit him a couple of times. When the police were called on us we were told we could be charged with "3rd degree assault" which was a felony because "the two of us ganged up on him". Like I said before. If a felon makes a genuine effort of atoning for what they did and try to get their life back on track they should get a 2nd chance.

Rapists and murderers won't get much support from me though.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:12 pm
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel

New World Order, d00d. Starting from ******** Class III TAX STAMPS, go back to where you could mail-order a Howitzer without a question asked.

I would still want a bit of a background check to see if the person is mentally stable.

As I was saying the tax stamp would be nerfed a lot or almost completely.
And if there were to be a small charge it would probably go to wild life conservation. neutral
And by wild life conservation I don't mean some ******** lie. Lets use that money to napalm those zebra mussels and that Eurasian milfoil or whatever it's called.

Now, certain people that had done a crime could get the right back if they can prove they wont do it again.
Now if someone committed a crime not using a gun it would be a bit easier. A lot easier if they had a gun but didn't use it in the crime.

People make mistakes and they should get a second chance. But that's all depending on the circumstances and the crime.
neutral

But the; *****, rapists, and murders will probably be done away with.
Either with that guy's idea of sending them to the asteroid belt to mine stuff or capped in the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:03 pm
Wipe California's gun control legislation clean, and start over fresh.

1. Any gun can be owned, with the exception of grenade and rocket launchers. Or at least limit WHO can own grenade and rocket launchers. Trust me, if I, one of the few responsible people in my neighborhood, can't look at a building and think "gee, wouldn't it be great to launch an RPG into that building", then neither can Lil' Biggy as he rolls down the street in his Escalade, going past the house of his ex-girlfriend.

2. Allow anyone who can legally own a pistol to carry it concealed. Imagine Biggy's suprise when he tries to rob a liquor store, only to find out that the guy in the next aisle is packing a loaded Model 29.

3. If someone breaks into your house, you can blow their a** away, regardless. Biggy's gonna try to steal my 360, he's gonna get 12-gauge double-ought buckshot to the face. End of discussion.

4. Murderers who get the death penalty get shot with the gun they used to commit the crime. Biggy won't be smiling when I shoot him in the head with his own Glock. By "murderers", I mean anyone who kills someone intentionally, not as an accident or not out of self-defense.

5. Speaking of the death penalty, we'll do this Texas-style. If you get convicted, they take you out to an undisclosed location and execute you. No sitting on Death Row for thirty years. Hell, there won't even BE a Death Row. And none of this stupid "humane euthanasia" bullshit- it's the chair, the noose, or the squad. Choose one, Biggy.

6. Police forces will be equipped with .45 caliber pistols, security guards will be allowed to carry, and teachers will be allowed to bring their pistols to work with them. Let's see you shoot up the school now, Biggy.

7. Booby traps. Shotguns rigged under the counters if Biggy tries to rob the store, .38 pistols in the car seat if he tries to hotwire the car or steal the stereo, and an AK-47 rigged up to one of those pop-out ironing board things if he tries to break into my house.

Any way you look at it, Lil' Biggy's ********.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:23 pm
IMO.

People should be able to have grenade launchers and RPGs.
But only training rounds should be allowed for 'practice'.
And the ones with a 'payload' should be only fired in zones. Kind of like the shotgun and rifle zones for hunting.
Areas where the rockets fall out of range if they fly off in some tangent.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:13 pm
A few ideas i had were:

1. kill felons with there own weapons after there arrested.

2. It is the duty of all citizens to protect themselves, there proberty and thouse around them. If you fail to do so = jail time  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:21 pm
Requiem6661
Wipe California's gun control legislation clean, and start over fresh.

1. Any gun can be owned, with the exception of grenade and rocket launchers. Or at least limit WHO can own grenade and rocket launchers. Trust me, if I, one of the few responsible people in my neighborhood, can't look at a building and think "gee, wouldn't it be great to launch an RPG into that building", then neither can Lil' Biggy as he rolls down the street in his Escalade, going past the house of his ex-girlfriend.

2. Allow anyone who can legally own a pistol to carry it concealed. Imagine Biggy's suprise when he tries to rob a liquor store, only to find out that the guy in the next aisle is packing a loaded Model 29.

3. If someone breaks into your house, you can blow their a** away, regardless. Biggy's gonna try to steal my 360, he's gonna get 12-gauge double-ought buckshot to the face. End of discussion.

4. Murderers who get the death penalty get shot with the gun they used to commit the crime. Biggy won't be smiling when I shoot him in the head with his own Glock. By "murderers", I mean anyone who kills someone intentionally, not as an accident or not out of self-defense.

5. Speaking of the death penalty, we'll do this Texas-style. If you get convicted, they take you out to an undisclosed location and execute you. No sitting on Death Row for thirty years. Hell, there won't even BE a Death Row. And none of this stupid "humane euthanasia" bullshit- it's the chair, the noose, or the squad. Choose one, Biggy.

6. Police forces will be equipped with .45 caliber pistols, security guards will be allowed to carry, and teachers will be allowed to bring their pistols to work with them. Let's see you shoot up the school now, Biggy.

7. Booby traps. Shotguns rigged under the counters if Biggy tries to rob the store, .38 pistols in the car seat if he tries to hotwire the car or steal the stereo, and an AK-47 rigged up to one of those pop-out ironing board things if he tries to break into my house.

Any way you look at it, Lil' Biggy's ******** class="clear">
Id say the Gibbit. Nothing like the thought of birds eating your eyeballs while there still in your head to break a man, however this is resirved for the worst of crimes. Making people afraid to die is the first step to reducing crimes like that.... or we could let some doctor thats got a sick sergical fetish losse on them.... nah to much to clean up.
btw Gibbet:
http://www.chronofus.net/wargames/piracy/images/gibbet.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:37 pm
OberFeldwebel
IMO.

People should be able to have grenade launchers and RPGs.
But only training rounds should be allowed for 'practice'.
And the ones with a 'payload' should be only fired in zones. Kind of like the shotgun and rifle zones for hunting.
Areas where the rockets fall out of range if they fly off in some tangent.
It's as simple as making Ordinance Ranges for civilians, instead of just the military. I do not believe in the NFA. There shouldn't be that uber-restriction and limited market.  

uryu ishida

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:37 pm
Requiem6661
Wipe California clean, and start over fresh.

fix'd

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out