Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
Do you support the "Lelouch is still alive" theory? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:13 am
I do. I mean, people went out of their ways to compile huge lists of facts and stuff that point to it. And I liked Lelouch ;x;

But if he did survive, how did he escape without someone noticing that his body disappeared?

Opinions?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:10 pm
Probably the same way Charles had Marianne's body put away for later use while they buried a fake. Lelouch is a lot like his father, so you can't put it past him to have done something like that.  

UltimaMage3

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:54 pm
I would like to believe it-I really, really do. But half of me says that he probably didn't.

Though I have my own theory as to how he survived.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:25 pm
Sunrise says that R2 was the end of Lelouch's story. That is not to say they won't be doing any more Code Geass shows, it will probably turn out like gundam did and spawn countless spinoffs.

Since Lelouch's story is over, I'm going to pretty much go ahead and say he's dead.

Most of the "facts" that have been compiled are completely based upon how the viewer interpreted those moments, and most are pure speculation.

Lelouch is dead.

Get over it.  

The Unsung Bard

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:18 pm
Except, er... End =/= Death. End is End. Death is Death. Those are two completely different things, and it's not necessary that they go hand in hand.

And all of the 'facts' that people can come up with to Lelouch being dead is either A) Just mentioning that he got stabbed [as if it means much in a series where people survive NUKES] or B) Just disproving the points made about Lelouch's immortality with their own speculation. And anyone with half a brain knows that disproving someone else's point isn't the same as proving your own.

Lelouch is whatever people want him to be.

Telling others to 'get over it' is rather rude.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:03 pm
I would be thinking that Lelouch is still alive from in the end that hes the person driving the cart. My theory is that he might of did the old switch move where if you remember when Lelouch has a double, thats right if people remember the part when his assistant( I forgot her name) help him in the ashford academy's special valentines day.She might of help him on setting up in order to get away, or that 2nd possiblity that he faked his own death.

Idk you never know about endings??????  

Mitsuhiro123

Interesting Businessman

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:43 pm
ugh thank god that gaia is here so I don't explode
lol my friends start to tune me out whenever I bring the whole idea of him being alive now smile

I do think he's alive but due to every possible theory I come up with being proven wrong I'm really now sure how.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 pm
xLongIis4loversx
lol my friends start to tune me out whenever I bring the whole idea of him being alive now smile

I do think he's alive but due to every possible theory I come up with being proven wrong I'm really now sure how.

Well, if you think about all of the 'proof' people present to him actually being dead that depend on the same scenes that could be interpreted just about any way it can (and considering that as 'No proof at all') Just about any idea you have makes more sense.

....How DO people prove your theories wrong?

UltimaMage3

Vertoew

Liberal Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:32 pm
Well, I think he lived. My personal theory is that when we saw CC praying and crying just before Lelouch was stabbed by Suzaku(Zero), that she made a deal with the gods of the world of C, and got them to spare Lelouch. That is why we all think he was the wagon driver, and that CC was talking to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:36 pm
UltimaMage3
xLongIis4loversx

Well, if you think about all of the 'proof' people present to him actually being dead that depend on the same scenes that could be interpreted just about any way it can (and considering that as 'No proof at all') Just about any idea you have makes more sense.

First theory- That in the end of episode 25 C.C. was talking to Lelouch like she would throughout the series talk to Marianne and that somehow they'd find a way to bring him back.

Proven wrong- The ability to travel through souls is Marianne's own geass, not just some random power.

I had a bunch more but I don't feel like typing...  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Wow. Come on, even I'd have proven that wrong. (Makes me wonder if I did at some point....)
Anyway, you MUST type~! In case you've come across worthy rebuttals so I can test my skills in disproving stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:12 pm
UltimaMage3
xLongIis4loversx
UltimaMage3
xLongIis4loversx

First theory- That in the end of episode 25 C.C. was talking to Lelouch like she would throughout the series talk to Marianne and that somehow they'd find a way to bring him back.

Proven wrong- The ability to travel through souls is Marianne's own geass, not just some random power.

I had a bunch more but I don't feel like typing...

Wow. Come on, even I'd have proven that wrong. (Makes me wonder if I did at some point....)
Anyway, you MUST type~! In case you've come across worthy rebuttals so I can test my skills in disproving stuff.

lol actually I do believe you had disproven it in the plot discussion thing or it was Bard... whatever smile  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

Immortal CC 111

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:59 am
I did. Not anymore because the Okuchi said so. If you want more of concrete evidences that he's dead , See my post on the other thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:48 am
I think Lelouch is dead
1. How could he vanished after beeing stabbed? I think there might be a lot people want to be sure that he is dead.
2. Lelouch said Suzaku should be Zero for ever to pay for his sins, and I dont think after saying that do suzaku Lelouch would go somewhere to life his live happy with C.C.  

Marc Lichtbringer

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:38 pm
1. Nah, I think people would be too busy rejoicing over the fact that he got stabbed and is probably dead rather than make sure that he was. Would you really confirm the death of someone you hate if his death scene looked convincing?  
The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff