Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Naruto Yaoi Guild
Who is your favorite character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your fav character?
  Gaara
  Neji
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Lee
  Itachi
  Kakashi
  Shikamaru
  Shino
  other
View Results

XxLooseXSocksxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:50 pm
Well who?

I'd have to mine is Gaara!! Or the blood-thristy killer as my friend calls him, but thats why i love him whee heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:08 pm
Itachi is my favorite. ^^ With Gaara a close second. *holds up Gaara plushie*  

Rose Koneko
Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Nitemare Pumpkin

Shirtless Man-Lover

8,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:12 pm
Orochimaru. heart
Itachi's a close second though. heart
And I love Gaara and Neji too. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:15 pm
Rosekoneko
yes the Gaara plushie, mine sadly is slowly falling apart thanks to some friends of mine *cough*x_animefreak_x*cough*  

XxLooseXSocksxX
Crew

ikimasho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:26 pm
Im a HARD CORE
100%
Gaara Fan!

atlease 75% or more of the pics on my computer(which is alot) are of gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:59 pm
*points to sig*

Kakashi of course whee  

DEVLREX

Double Entendre

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:01 pm
I feel like I love everybody in Naruto, but I have this thing for Orochimaru. He just struck me as being very cool.

I also like Kakashi, Deidara, Haku, and Naruto. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:29 pm
xsasukexnarutox
Rosekoneko
yes the Gaara plushie, mine sadly is slowly falling apart thanks to some friends of mine *cough*x_animefreak_x*cough*

Aww, I know the feeling. ^^; When I got back from Otakon, my Gaara plushie disappeared. >.> My son stole it, and was making it fight the dark magician. u.u Now he's without his sand until I sew it back up.

I wanna make an Itachi plushie. If I ever make a decent couple, I'll have to send one to you. We want to put magnents in our yaoi dolls, like on their hands... butts... crotch... >.> Mouth... So they all connect. heart  

Rose Koneko
Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Angelic Tabris

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:17 pm
crying so many to choose from!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:50 am
xsasukexnarutox
Rosekoneko
sweatdrop eh heh heh....  

x_Kajichan_x

x_Kajichan_x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:52 am
Neji and Gaara tie for first of course but right after them is SHIKAMARU!!!!!! or are they all three tied for first.... *goes of to a corner muttering to self*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:51 pm
Shikamaru. He will have my babies, whether he likes it or not. And uh... despite me being female, and him being male and also... not real.  

Chieira
Crew

XxLooseXSocksxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:59 pm
Rosekoneko
xsasukexnarutox
Rosekoneko

Aww, I know the feeling. ^^; When I got back from Otakon, my Gaara plushie disappeared. >.> My son stole it, and was making it fight the dark magician. u.u Now he's without his sand until I sew it back up.

I wanna make an Itachi plushie. If I ever make a decent couple, I'll have to send one to you. We want to put magnents in our yaoi dolls, like on their hands... butts... crotch... >.> Mouth... So they all connect. heart

awesome! love the magnets idea.

I'd try to make a plushie but i can't sew for even for a tiny grain of sand, which i think is quiet sad. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:29 pm
Rosekoneko
xsasukexnarutox
Rosekoneko

I had forgotten about the magnets idea!

crying If you can actually sew, I'd PAY you for one of those.  

Chieira
Crew

Rose Koneko
Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:33 pm
Chieira
Rosekoneko
xsasukexnarutox
Rosekoneko

I had forgotten about the magnets idea!

crying If you can actually sew, I'd PAY you for one of those.

I can sew. 3nodding I just need to get some money to get the materials. ^^ When I get a job, expect me to send them out. heart  
The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff