Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
And so, my perverted desires command... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 pm
Yea, well, um. I'd really like to RP with someone who switches to romance fast. I've never actually played one of those before, so, er.

Yea, I'll stop talking about that now. XD

Anyway, I'd like to RP with a fellow perv. and see how close to the PG-13 line we can go. Anyone interested?

Some romance suggestions:

fanXsuperstar
Horny VampireXhuman girl
Spiritualist womanXdemon
Romance councellerXpatient
DoctorXpatient
PervertXPeep model

Wow, I really am a perv. >.> Anyway, I don't play Yaoi, as I can't play guys, but I will play Yuri in extreme situations of loneliness. The underlined part is the part I would prefer to be playing, and the crossed out ones are the couplings I won't play, mostly because I'm already doing them.

So, just PM me with whichever you would like to be, and we'll go from there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:52 pm
[[ fan x superstar]]
Name: Mark Lance
Why he's obsest with her: his friends got him to listen to her CD and watch her TV show and now he's in LOVE with her
picture:User Image
other: he used to be in training for the air force  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:59 pm
Name:Shira Komoshite
Codename:Kona Lee
Picture:Shira
Other:She was once attacked and almost raped. It was one of the most frightening experiences of her life.

((OK! We're ready to start!))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Mark sat in his bed room, listening to one of Shira's CD's like always as he ate a sandwich... it was almost time for him to go to work but he didn't feel like moving at all  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:04 pm

Shira stood backstage, ready to go on at any moment. She could hear the fans in the audience cheering, and her andreneline was pumping. She was ready to go. Quickly, she checked herself over in the mirror. Not too bad. It was a fairly skimpy outfit, but it would have to do. Then she checked her mike to be sure it was working, and strolled onstage. She could hear the crowd's cheers, the blood pumping through them. They were as excited as she.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:07 pm
he turned on his tv and smiled seeing that her concert was on. he picked up his phone and dialed his work number "yeah... I'm gonna be in a little late... something came up..." and he hung up as he stared at the TV, fixed on her perfect body  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 am
"...Mo ii kai." It was one of Shira's songs that was in a different language, and even if the crowd didn't know what it was about, they went crazy for them.

"OK, let's go with something completely different. Remember this one?" After Shira's short announcement, the music started up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:43 pm
he pressed his face to the TV, watching. His phone rang "dude... I've got tickets to this concert that's going on right now... for some chick named...Shira... wanna go?" he dropped his phone for a moment as his friend blabbed on before he answered "yeah I wanna go. I'm watching it right now... it's right down the street from my house so I'll meet you down there" and he took off on his bike down the street  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm
Shira was blinded by her own spotlight. She knew what to do:just do her job. Sadly, she wouldn't be prepared if she was attacked on stage. But she had made a commitment, and she was ready to accept such problems. Actually, she was very vulnerable to almost anything up there. All she could hear was the pumping of blood in her ears and her own voice and the cheers of the crowd. All she could see were bright spots in front of her eyes. And she was using up most of her energy, so if she was attacked halfway through the show she'd be unable to fight back. Yes, she was vulnerable on that stage.

Yet she loved it so.

Shira announced, "Here's one from another band, one we all know and love. I'm not even going to announce it, you should know what this is." Then she strode over to the piano and began to play, a mic already set up on it.

"All of my hate cannot be found
I will not be drowned
by your thoughtless scheming
now
You can try to tear me down
Beat me to the ground I will see you
screaming..."

She got up, leaving a dramatic pause, and walked to center stage. She stood still there, frozen in silence, until the electric guitar started playing. She strode out onto the catwalk.

"Thumbin' through the pages of my fantasy
Pushin' all the mercy
down, down, down
I wanna see you try and take a swing at me
Come on, gonna put you on the
ground, ground, ground

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny? What the ******** you think it's doin' to me?
You take your turn lashin' out at me
I want you cryin' out your dirty a** in front of me

All of my hate cannot be found
I will not be drowned
by your thoughtless scheming
now
you can try to tear me down
Beat me to the ground
I will see you
screaming"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:04 pm
he smiled as his friend handed him the ticket and they got in, he pushed himself to the front and watched her, he could tell something was off though so he readied himself out of habit. He continued to watch her, knowing she would be the target of anything.  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:11 pm
Yes, Shira had commitment. She couldn't hear. Not even the gunshot...

As the bullet whipped by her, Shira felt it graze her neck and dig into her collar bones before passing. The sight of the blood that had kept her energetic, it pumping so hard and coming out so much... She collapsed, into the crowd, the blood loss exhausting her. She could feel, just so vaguely, hands and arms on her, and the blurred face of a boy before she blacked out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:16 pm
he was up there with the medics right away, he had thrown himself on stage and ripped his shirt off, pressing it to her collar bone before standing and turning to face the audience. he scanned every panicked face, searching for who could have done it. He didn't see any one until he got to the back of the room. Mike ran over to the police and pointed the man out, giving them a plan. He would go after the man and hold him down before they could do anything. He had done his job well and only had to punch the man a few times before he cooperated. The cops to the man away and Mike got to ride with Shira in the ambulance to the hospital  

Frank_36912

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:33 pm
Loud noises ensued. A bang. Someone holding something to her wound. Yells. The ambulance alarm, being picked up and moved. Repeat. Shira's mind was fogged and spinning when she blinked and tried to clear her hazy vision. She was pretty sure she was in an ambulance. The last time she'd been in an ambulance was when she had gotten hit with that... Oh. Dear.

Shira tried to sit up, but her mind smacked her in the head with a bat of pure stupid, and she had to lie down. A boy was sitting next to her. "What happened?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 pm
he breathed a small sigh of relief seeing that she was awake now "you were shot... the man is on his way to jail already" he looked her over a little "how do you feel?" he had his shirt back now because the medics had replaced it with some gauze  

Frank_36912

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces