Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:31 am

~~ Welcome ~~

User Image

If you would like to RP with any of these guys please poke me on the main thread or shoot me a pm xd Here is my current plot thread Plot Thread XD

Page 1
Tendaji - Tuait'tekem (Dawnwalkers)
Aryaisha - Rouge
Tsubame - Ukuucha'Wafalme
Borealis - Guest at U'W
Valetudo'Sero - Rouge, kinda
Kanyaratna - Rouge
Naim'Namir - Ukuucha'Wafalme
Tamin'naur - Aikanaro'hini (Demons)
Dar'Ian - Rouge
Saraiyu - Amani'kikundi
Kuari - Rouge
Asha - Rouge
Kelile - Rouge
Karroo - Rouge, kinda

Page 2
Keladry - Rouge
Avani - Rouge
Moriko - Xu Shu-lin
Koukakala - Rouge, not for long
Demeter - Rouge
Kess'trel - Rouge
Hazena - U'W???

to make my life easer ^^

[color=][size=24][b]~ Profile ~[/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b] [size=9]aka[/size]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Posting Color:[/b]
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Place:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Mother[/b] -
[b]Father[/b] -
[b]__Siblings:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~[/b]

[b]~ RP Log ~[/b]

Adult

Adolescent

Juvenile

Cub

[b]~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~[/b]
[b]~ Photo Album ~ [/b][/color]

hex coads for colors
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:05 am

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Tendaji aka Ten or Tenji
Meaning: 'makes things happen' in Swahili.
Stage: Adult
Posting Color: darkgreen
Colorist: Lith
Place: Dawn Walkers
Personality:Tendaji still kept most of his curious nature from his cubhood but he is not quite as rambunctious as he once was. His manners are impeccable, his mother saw to that, but if he uses them is another matter. He is up for just about any adventure but almost never looses his head in danger. He use to love to climb but a incident in cubhood left him with a fear of heights so while he can and will climb he has issues with getting back down.He shows moments of great intellect and can some time surprise those who know him best with some of the things he says but he can be distracted by the simplest things. Crafting is his profession and its his love, he can and will block out most things when he is crafting items, which causes many problems. XD
Family:
Mother - Nabila Siti
Step-Father - Jasiri'ka
Father - Mito
__Siblings:
___Korrin,
___Udo'Tau,
___Kitandiko,
___Nyeupe'almasi,
___Halona,
___Lilavati
__Half Siblings:
___Ashakiran
___Itsaso
___Devika
___J'ka Siri
___Prometheus
___Akilah
___Chinyere
Pride: Tuait'tekem
Mate: Mei
Background:
Ten was born to a large family of girls. As the only boy Ten soon thought that it was his place to be the 'man of the family' and would do his best to act adult but since Ten was a bit of a air head that didn't work to well ^^ ' . He spent most of his time with his sister Lila playing and exploring the lands of Simbafutaji. One such game left him with a fear of heights when he nearly fell from a tree.

Then Jasiri'ka came into their lives. Ten was around juvenile and at first was weary of the older lion but he made his mother happy so he grew to see this lion as his father. It was not until later that Ten met his real father.

His mother took his family and Jaka, Lila's nickname for their stepfather, to find his real father before they grew to adolescents and had to go on their seeker quests. Out in the rouge lands Ten met a male named Achal, who he made a honorary uncle, and a nice female name Tsubame who helped him out of a tree. When he finally met Mito, his biological father, Ten was willing to accept him as a friend but he already had a father in the form of Jaka.

Time passed quickly and before Ten knew it he was out on his Seeking quest, searching for knowledge. He learned many things about crafting, something that was dear to his hear, and met many but it wasn't until he met a female named Mei that he found love. For once he was more interested in something other then crafting so when she asked if he wanted to come see her pride he gladly followed.

(And this is where he is now ^^)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

~ RP Log ~

Adult
Why you don't explore tombs alone[LOG] ~ Ten & Mery Fin
Finally with family ~ J'ka-siri & Tendaji Fin
A New Home ~ Nailah & Ten Fin
Homeward bound. ~ Mei & Tendaji Fin
What one seeks? ~ Rajanya & Ten Fin

Adolescent
Any last suggestions? ~ Udo & Ten never got going

Juvenile
Wow the Rouge Land is full of others! ~ Maua & Ten Fin
Thats a big family[LOG] ~ Tsubame, Achal, Siti & Ten Fin
Surprise x 5 ~ Siti & Mito + family died i think
Are you lost? ~ Tsubame & Ten Fin
Sisters, brothers, family![LOG] ~ Achal & Ten Fin
Questing for knowledge.[LOG] ~ Gao & Ten On Going
Wow you are big! ~ Quidel & Ten Fin
Shiney! ~ Udo & Ten Fin
The more we get together ~Jasiri'ka & Ten Fin
All the little trinkets ~ Huni & Ten Incomplete
Surf's Up[LOG] ~ Lila, Udo, & Ten Incomplete

Cub
Nightmare ~ Siti & Tendaji Fin
My Big Brother ~ Udo &TendajiFin
A Tag Extravaganza ~ Open RP (Korrin, Lila, & Maha)Fin
Playtime in the trees ~ Lilvati & Tendaji Fin
New life in a new home ~ Siti birthing rp Fin

~ Photo Album ~
Adolescent
User Image
Family photo san new cubs

Juvenile
Family photo

Cub
Tendaji w/o background
Tendaji w/ background
Tendaji's Family (not full, needs brothers)

User Image

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:49 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Aryaisha aka Ary
Meaning: 'Honorable Lord' in Sanskrit
Posting Color: brown
Colorist: ???
Place: Rougelands
Personality: He is sometimes serious but he has a great sense of humor. Jokes and games are what he lives for as well as exploring. In a fight he wont back down, not unless it is a chose between winning and his life, then he will end the fight by any means necessary. He likes helping others as long as what they are doing, or are going to do, fits with his idea of what is right. His family means everything to him and he will do anything to protect them and make them happy.
Family:
Mother - deceased
Father - unknown
__Siblings:
___None
Pride: None
Mate: Faina
Background:He was raised by his mom, he didn't know who his father was. Even though him and his mom was always moving on the rouge land he developed a playful manner and was known to play practical jokes as well as tell tall tales. But when he hit adolescents his mother was killed and for the first time in his life he was all alone.

He quickly learned that playing jokes on others did not always go well, and while he had no lasting marks those fights shaped him more then the years before. He became a very sober young lion, quite in voice as well as manner. He started to avoid others and to keep his own council. It was not until years latter that when he was an adult he observed a family at a distance and something tugged at distance memories, ones he thought gone.

After a day of contemplation and self exploration Ary came to the realization that he did not like who he had became, a sober fuddy duddy like the lions that he once played jokes on. He made a promise to himself that he would try to return to his fun loving self, the one who liked to play games and tell jokes.

After a time of playing and joking and meeting many Ary finally realized that maybe being balanced was better, neither all play nor all work. And when he met Faina... well found really.... he fell in love. He realized that he would give his life to make this lioness happy.

(And this is where he is)

~ RP Log ~

Adult
Do You Need Help? ~ Hitilafu & Aryaisha On Going
Cub Friendly[LOG] ~ Ary & Faina Fin
Learning or Remebering? ~ Ary & Faina Fin
I'll be your knight if you will have me ~ Ary & Faina Fin
Heading South ~ Kaklali & Ary Killed
Let me teach you a game ~ Rama & Ary Fin
Storm Watching ~ Maua & Ary Fin
Weaving two tales ~ NalĂȘdi'kisa & Ary not sure whats going on
The Gentleman and the Rouge ~ Uhuru and Ary see above ^
I Don't Know Whats Meant for Me ~ Betta and Ary Fin
Giggles and Laughs ~ Ary and Chincha Fin
Making a story into a reality ~ Sanaa & Ary Fin
Your a What? Cool! ~ Buni & Ary Incomplete
Learning to Balance ~ Nazar & Ary Fin
Lets go on an ADVENTURE! ~ Journey & Ary Fin
Do I know you? ~ Yaretzi & Ary Fin
Hungry? ~ Hero & Ary Fin
Jungle Rhythm ~ Emengarde & Ary Fin i think
Tall Tails? ~ Dakarai & Ary Fin
Meeting a new face ~ Alastair & Ary Fin

Cub - Adolescent
N/A

~ Photo Album ~

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:02 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Tsubame aka Tsu
Meaning: 'Swallow' the bird in Japanese
Posting Color: blue
Place: The U'W
Personality: She is a sweet but slightly cold girl who seems to have her head in the clouds but is always watching what is happening around her. The one thing she would not/could not put up with is bullying so when she sees it she has to go to a quite place and vent otherwise she knows she will scandalize her Pad by standing up for the one being picked on.
Family:
Mother - deceased
Father - unknown
__Siblings:
___none
Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Mate: Achal
Children: link
Background:Tsubame has always been alone ever since she could remember. Her father is a mystery to her and her mother left her once Tsubame became a juvenile, she went out one day and never returned leaving her young cub to fend for herself. What the young Tsubame didn't know was that her mom was killed on that hunting trip and didn't abandon her daughter like Tsubame always thought. She, unfortunately, the first of many to leave Tsubame, and when each left it just reinforced her abandonment issues.

Life was hard on the savanna for the young cub, there were many nice creatures but many more who were not. Even with this harsh world Tsubame grew into quite a sweet lioness, but she did not grow with out scars. While there were no external scars her internal one will forever mark her; she became extremely skittish when it came to bonding to others after all they will just leave her again, she can't stand bullying after being the one being picked on for so long, and her spirit is easily bruised but not crushed.

When Achal arrived Tsubame was hesitant but strongly drawn to the male so when he started to show her some interest she reacted warmly to him. They parted ways but met again a little bit later. They began traveling together and ended up at Ukuucha'Wafalme where Achal claimed her for his mate and mother of his cubs. She finally felt happy, someone wanted her for all time and she was going to have a family. She made a promise then and there that she would try to do nothing that would make Achal regret his decision to love her.

Since then she has accepted two other lionesses as her sisters and given birth to eight beautiful cubs who are now grown and have lives of their own. She spends most of her time hunting or caring for the other cubs that soon filled the den. Tsu swore that she would never leave her family the way her mother did.

A chance encounter with the goddess of the past changed her view on her mother and taught her what really happened when Tsu was a cub.

(and that is where she is now sort of ^^ ')

~ RP Log ~
Adult
Meeting the family pt1 ~ (Namir,Rana,Tsu,Achal) Fin
A nice day for a walk ~ Tsu & Shahla On Going
Um... Well... ~^.^~[LOG] ~ Achal & Tsubame Fin
"A better daughter-in-law..."[LOG] ~ Farrah & Tsu Fin
In The Morning ~ Isra & Tsubame Fin
Hello Little One ~ Ruqayqa&Tsubame Fin
It Takes the Past to Look into The Future ~ Tsu & Koya On Going
Counting the Minutes ~ Ban'ma & Tsu Fin
Coming of Age ~ Open rp for all
Disaster Around the Corner ~ Tsu & Atash Fin
Growing up... sort of ~ Tsu & Thuraya Fin
Well, This is Awkward ~ Adina x Tsubame On Going
Bushy tailed ~ Tsu, Namir, & Nywele On Going
~Marker for Aim rp to be finished~
Family ~ Atash & Tsu Fin
Mother Daughter time ~ Tsubame & Lililmuna Fin
It's time... ~ Tsu's birthing rp Fin
New Lives Coming ~ Obadias & Tsubame Fin
No, I am not fat. ~Zoey & Tsu On Going
Wait... WHAT? ~ Ban'ma & Tsu Fin
Changes[selfrp] ~ Tsubame Fin
There you are! ~ Tsu & Achal Fin
This is my home. Welcome! ~ Maua, Achal, & Tsu Fin
Where am I? ~ Tsu & Vatsal'Faraman Fin
A chance meeting ~ Kamau & Tsu Fin
Just go away ~ Thona &Tsu Fin
Cheer Up ~ Asami & Tsu Fin
Life is a Prerception of Your Own Reality ~ Maua & Tsu Fin
Slinking in the Daylight ~ Vaatia & Tsu Incomplete
A journey's end[LOG] ~ Achal, Tsu, & Aali Fin
Thats a big family[LOG] ~ Tsubame, Achal, Siti & Ten Fin
Are you lost? ~ Tendaji & Tsu Fin

Cub - Adolescent
N/A

~ Photo Album ~

User Image

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:49 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Borealis aka Ali
Meaning: No real meaning
Posting Color: indigo
Place: currently u'w but is remaining rouge
Personality: He is sweet and caring yet quite. He watches the stars and believes that they have special meaning.
Family:
Mother - ??
Father - ???
__Siblings:
Aura - Kaori_luv
Pride: N/A
Mate: Kamaria Mizuki
Background:
Right before Borealis was born his twin sister Aura was born but their mother, a superstitious serval, left her behind when a meteor shower began right when the cub took her first breath. Taking this as a ill omen the laboring serval ran as far away from the cub before the labor pains stopped her. In the dark of the night Borealis was born and with his first breath the meteor shower stopped.

As he grew older he was not told of his sister's existence but he knew something was missing. His life was not easy but nor was it hard and he grew to be a well adjusted adult.

He learned of his sister on his mother's deathbed. She was dieing and in a last moment fit of guilt she told her son what she had done and passed shortly after. Now knowing what was missing Borealis set off in search of his sister that he had never seen.

Along the way he met a girl and for the first time since he began his quest he truly did not wish to continue. But after a few days the sense of obligation felt heavy on his shoulders so with the promise that he would return Ali began his search once more. This is where fate truly put a paw in since it was shortly after leaving Kamara behind that he ran into Achal, a lion who might know where his sister was.

~ RP Log ~

Adult
New Faces ~ Subarenae & Borealis On Going
Star Guided Fate[LOG] ~ Achal & Borealis Fin
I wish I may.... I wish I might ~ Kamaria M. & Borealis Fin
Under the Shimmering Sky ~ Imara & Borealis On Going

Cub - Adolescent
N/A

~ Photo Album ~

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Valetudo'Sero aka Val
Meaning:
Posting Color: lightgreen
Colorist: Hanu
Place: The hotsprings she calls home and the area of Sano'Therme once i get it up and running ^^'
Personality: Val is fairly sweet but she does have a dark side. When pushed she will not hesitate to use her knowledge to poison someone, after all that is also a part of her not just healing. Some might say she has split personalities, a slightly childish side and a calm adult side but really she is a mix. The calm side she uses quite a bit when it comes to dealing with her herbs and mixes, after all a flighty mind could make deadly mistakes.
Family:
Mother - ??
Father - ???
__Siblings: No none ones
___Children:
(colorist Kiri)
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Growings/Adults/Valeduadult1.png
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Growings/Adults/Valeduadult2.png
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Growings/Adults/Valeduadult3.png
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Growings/Adults/Valeduadult4.png
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/SoA_Stuff/Growings/Adults/Valeduadult5.png
Mate: N/A
Background: ... really need to fill out

~RP Log~

Adult
Do Not Judge With Your Eyes Alone ~ Val & Miri On Going
Visable to the Blind eye ~ Val & Kanya Fin
Seeing to the heart of things ~ Val & Anolani On Going
Flooded herbs ~ Val &Chilali On Going
Is this real what I see? ~ Val & Myq Fin
Of plant and matter ~ Lin & Val On Going
A Mother, A Healer, A Goddess... Oh My ~ Val & Yorath Fin
Finding a teacher the hard way[selfrp] ~ Val & Namir Fin
For the love of herbs ~ Kucha & Val On Going
Funny Meeting You Here ~ Mito & Val On Going
My moms a god?!? ~ Val & Kilua On Going
A Frail Opportunity ~ Njeve & Matlal & Val On Going
Herbs and More Herbs ~ Kumo & Val Killed
Not my day ~ Yuan & Val Fin
Ashes to Ashes ~ Fleance & Val Fin
Lessons in Herb Lore ~ Pattin & Valetudo'Sero Fin
Comparing notes ~ Shalkan&Val Fin
You're what? ~ Val & Din-tei Fin
O Green World ~ Tumo'dembe & Valentudo'sero Fin
My, what pretty wings you have[LOG] ~ Palia & Val Fin

Adolescent
You have got to be kidding me! ~ Val & Rahvu Fin
I HATE the wind! ~ Mito & Val Fin
You remind me of a plant ~ Urza & Valetudo'Sero Fin
I don't believe you ~ Thona & Valetudo'Sero Fin

Cub - Juvinile
N/A

~Photos~

N/A

User Image

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 am

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Kanyaratna aka Kanya
Meaning: Maiden jewel (Sanskrit)
Place: Rouge Lands
Parents: ? x ?
Siblings: N/A
Personality: Kanya is blind and yet is a sweet girl who is the eternal optimist. She loves sound and singing and actually has a very good voice and loves to sing softly to herself when she thinks she is alone. Over all she loves sound as that is how she "sees" the world around her.
Pride: none right now
Mate: see above
Background: Kanya had a loving childhood with two loving parents, no siblings, the only mar was that she was born blind. Neither parent was blind but some fluke in nature decided that their baby girl would be and so Kanya grew up never knowing what the world truly looked like. Not having sight was not a handicap for Kanya since she found that her other senses gave her quite a accurate view of the world and with much practice and trial and error she became the leopardess she is today.

Sound is by far the thing she loves the most, it helps her 'see' the world and when ever she can she just listens. It is this trait that enplanes why she is normally quite, she likes to hear the world around her. A close second to just listening to things is singing for Kanya. She loves to sing but normally only sings for herself as she is somewhat shy. Her voice was one of the things that her parents were most proud of for her since she has a voice of an angel.

~RP Log~
Post color: Dark Red

Adult
Singing in the Rain, I'm just... ~ Sadara & Kanya Fin
May It Be ~ Mzuka & Kanya On Going
Learning to fall[LOG] ~ Sozin & Kanya Fin
Meeting of the Minds[LOG] ~ Sozin & Kanya Fin
Visable to the Blind eye ~ Val & Kanya Fin
A New Begining Starts ~ Berhanu & Kanya Fin

Brahm's Lullaby ~ Eztil & Kanya On Going (sorta)
Sing me a song ~ Eztil & Kanya Fin

Cub - Adolescent
N/A

~Photos~

N/A

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:40 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Naim'Namir aka Naim or Namir
Meaning: Sweet Water
Stage: Adolescent
Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Parents: Tsubame x Achal
Siblings: link
Personality: A sweet inquisitive young lion who has the slight tendency to be clumsy, less now then when he was younger. He is learning to be a healer.
Mate:
Beybanu: Farrah
Banu: Rana
Background: too come

~RP Log~
Post color: #6699CC

Adult
What Does One Say At Moments Like These? ~ Namir & Ilays On Going
Asking for Help ~ Aali, Namir, & Dareia On Going
Life Eternal ~ Ban'ma, Namir & Thuraya On Going
Healing 'no' Touch[LOG] ~ Zuraya & Namir Fin
First day of Forever ~ Namir, Farrah, & Rana On Going
What's up, Doc? ~ Zarha & Namir On Going
A Bad time ~ Namir & Badiah On Going
Asking what has already been answered ~ Namir & Ilyas Fin
Uncle?!?!?... o.O ~ Namir & Rasul On Going
Meeting the family pt 1 ~ Namir, Rana, Tsu, & Achal Fin
He was gonna get it.[LOG] ~ Namir & Farrah Fin

Adolescent
Blood Brothers ~ Ban'ma & Zaid & Naim'Namir Fin
Home At Last! ~ Namir & Rana Fin
I Want To Go Home ~ Namir & Amp Fin
Conflicted ~ Shumusi and Namir Fin
A breath of fresh air ~ Azubuike and Namir Fin
Finding a teacher the hard way[selfrp] ~ Val & Namir Fin
The Meeting[LOG] ~ Farrah & Namir Fin
Not too bright... ~ Manyara & Namir Fin
Oh! Hello. ~ Namir & Oria On Going
Learning To Be An Adult ~ Namir & Karaglen Fin
Coming of Age Ceremony ~ Open to all
The Future[LOG] ~ Nyline & Namir Fin

Juvenile
The heat made her prey tired. Farrah & Namir Fin
Morning Report...um, Patrol[LOG] ~ Achal & Namir Fin

Cub
Stupid or Genius? ~ Mitra & Naim'Namir Fin
Bumping into you ~ Amani & Namir Fin
All Paws ~ Dareia & Niam'Nimar On Going
Bushy tailed ~ Tsu, Namir, & Nywele On Going

~Photos~

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/fiction1119/SoA/family.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/fiction1119/SoA/AchaHarem.jpg

User Image

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:59 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Tamin'naur aka Tamin
Posting Color: firebrick
Colorist: Blue
Place:
Personality:Tamin is a bit of what you might call a spoiled rich kid. Other then his father he really hasn't encountered others that say 'no' to him and therefor doesn't really know the meaning. He loves water... or at least his demon does. And his big goal in life is to go out into the rouge lands and bring home many.... i do mean many... demon cubs home, the more that are his the better.
He also is a bit of a whore monkey or as it is politer to say... a sex starved teen in a adult male body
Family:
Mother - Lilavati
Father -
__Siblings:
Pride: Aikanaro'hini (The Demon Pride)
[ Neumar (male), Neumare (female) ]
Seekers are those who are permitted and even encouraged to travel out beyond the lands of the pride to seek out other demon-lions. If they find a demon, they must bring the lion back to accepted into the pride. They may also choose outside lions of pride-like colors and strong personality or physical appearance and have cubs with these lions. If the outsider is female, they should then haunt her until they have an opportunity to steal the cubs for the pride. If the Seeker is female, she should travel home to have her cubs and leave them to be raised by the Nurses when she goes out again.
Mate: None
Background:

~ RP Log ~

Adult
Test of skill ~ Calypso & Tamin On Going
Cat fight! ~ Tuuli & Tamin On Going
Rumble in the Jungl-er Africa! ~ Dakari & Tamin On Going
Go Home! ~ Tamin & Marinette Fin
Abomination ~ Gentha & Tamin On Going

Adolescent

Juvenile
Beloved Brother ~ Balia & Tamin On Going
(untitled) ~ Koin & Tamin On Going
Holier Then Thou [Log] ~ Tamin & Raav Fin

Cub

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:00 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name:Dar'Ian aka Dar
Posting Color: darkviolet
Colorist: Nerp
Place:
Personality:
Family:
Mother -
Father -
__Siblings:
Pride:
Mate: None
Background:

~ RP Log ~

Adult
N/A

Adolescent
Tree-School ~ Dar/Kuri & Dru'etrosa Fin
Strange Like Me ~ Nisha x Dar'Ian On Going
Hunting Alone ~ Dar&Mani On Going
Moving Rocks ~ Dar'Ian x Chilali On Going
Sunset Silhouette - Kuri/Dar & Ng'ombe Fin

Juvenile

Cub

User Image

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:12 pm

User Image~ Profile ~
Name: Saraiyu aka Sara
Posting Color: darkgoldenrod
Colorist: Blue
Place:
Personality:
Family:
Mother -
Father -
__Siblings:
Pride: Amani'kikundi Lands
Mate:
Background:

~ RP Log ~

Adult

Adolescent
Heading Home ~ Lorcan & Saraiyu Fin
One Long Day ~ Sara & Family On Going

Juvenile

Cub

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:50 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Kuari
Meaning: N/A
Posting Color: blueviolet
Colorist: Saffy
Place: Rougelands
Personality:
Family:
Mother -Huur
Father - Hweel
__Siblings:
Pride:
Mate:
Background:

~ RP Log ~

Adult
Tree-School ~ Dar/Kuri & Dru'etrosa Fin
Strange Like Me ~ Nisha x Dar/Kuri On Going
Moving Rocks ~ Dar/Kuri x Chilali On Going
Sunset Silhouette - Kuri/Dar & Ng'ombe Fin

Cub - Adolescent
N/A

~ Photo Album ~

User Image

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:57 pm

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name:Asha aka Ash
Meaning: Sanskrit for Hope (also Swahili:Life)
Posting Color: darkslateblue
Colorist: Meep
Place: rouge lands for now
Personality: unknown
Family:
Mother - n/a
Father - n/a
__Siblings:
Pride:
Mate:
Background:

~ RP Log ~

Adult
Out In The Open ~ Azhar & Asha Fin
Don't Touch The Porcupine ~ Azhar'Hilel & Asha Fin
Ashes and the Night Sky ~ Asha & Esche Fin
Friendly Salutations ~ Asha & Anolani On Going
Searching for life ~ Asha & Baridi Mokovu Fin

Cub - Adolescent
N/A

~ Photo Album ~

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:23 am

User Image
~ Profile ~
Name: Kelile
Meaning: My protector; my safety - African
Posting Color: Black
Colorist: Eski
Place:
Personality: Kelile doesn't lie. Not that he can't but that he doesn't. Hurting feelings doesn't factor into what he says although it might be a bonus sometimes. He is a bit of an a**.
Family: N/A
Mate:
Background:

~ RP Log ~

Adult

Cub -Adolescent
N/A

~ Photo Album ~

Fiction1119