Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:11 am
Hey peoplz hows it going. This is a rp for the 5th book. So every one is welcome so have fun. I will of course take new people on this but you must first fill in a profile but i will not except any if the three main characters positions are not filled. I will of course put who is who and who we need people to play. If you want to be a character you must pm me and tell me who you want to be and why you would be the best person for the character. KK?!

Students:

Harry Potter:insaneerin

Ron Weasley: insaneerin

Percy Weasley:

Fred and George Weasly:mzpotter~luver9

Ginny Weasley: Tifagirl.

Neville Longbottom:

Hermione Granger: Kimiko-kitty

Gregory Goyle:

Vincent Crabbe:

Draco Malfoy: Diana_Faye

Hannah Abbott:

Susan Bones:

Lavender Brown:

Justin Finch-Fletchley:

Seamus Finnigan:

Pansy Parkinson:

Parvati Patil:

Dean Thomas:

Oliver Wood:

Lee Jordan:

Angelina Johnson:

Marcus Flint:

Alicia Spinnet:

Katie Bell:

Conlin Creevey:

Penelope Clearwater:

Luna Lovegood: xXTrue610loveXx

Cho Chang: Tifagirl

Teachers:

Severus Snape: kitty_cat69

Professor Sprout:

Professor Flitwick:

Madam Hooch:

Madam Prince:

Rudeus Hagrid:

Madam Pomfrey:

Albus Dumbledore: Yang yukazami

Minerva McGonagall:

Sybill Trelawney:

Dolores Umbridge: kitty_cat69

Antiganist:

Petter Petagrew (I dont know how to spell his name though)

Voldemort: sgarecool

Lucius Malfoy:

Grown ups (As in parents and people that are not students but not teachers or the antiganist)

Sirius Black:

Molly Weasley:

Argus Filch also Mrs. Norris:

Arthur Weasley:

Cornelius Fudge:

Remus J Lupin:

Mad eye moody:

Tonks: PanMarlon

Please PM me if i have forgotten any one! I an kinda rusty about the book but i know what it was about. I just forgot some of the names that is why i am rereading the books. So Please pm if i missed some one. Thank you very much

We will start at the Beginning of the summer and people can get together during the summer and stuff like that. Harry will of course be the same as in the book. KK is that is ok with every one. And if any one has any ideas or anything like that pm and tell me about them and i well pm you back if i agree to it. But i most likely will agree to them. Oh you may be more then one person. You can have at least 3 characters. It really does not matter if they're made up or the characters. More people the better in my opinion. Please have fun and injoy.

Profile if you want to make a character up.

Student Profile:

Name:
What grade (It has to mach the age):
Wand (Go to www.HarryPotter.com to find out what kinda wand you have):
House (Also at that sight):
Looks:
Bio:

Adult Profile:

Name:
Job:
Wand:
Old House:
Old School:
Looks:
Bio:

Post this and you must fill in every thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:43 am
RULES

arrow Please no godmotering
arrow No killing unless it is in the book that the person dies
arrow If you do not want to be the person you are anymore pm me and tell me
arrow Keep it pg 13 here.
arrow Romane welcome but no cyber
arrow HAVE FUN  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

tailim2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:43 pm
Sure we cant use made up characters?I dont really remember what most of the females personalitys are...been a while since i've read the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:34 pm
good idea but who's who.  

CuteLittleRin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:26 pm
I hope people would just pm me the questions so this rp dose not fill up with just questions. Anyways I dont care if people have made up charactures or the harry potter charatures. Just have fun and be active. That is all am asking. And that people will also be some Harry Potter charatures. They dont have to be the exsacte personality of the person there being. Just not that off track.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:01 pm
Name: Luna Lovegood
What grade (It has to mach the age): year 4
Wand (Go to www.HarryPotter.com to find out what kinda wand you have): Unicorn hair, yew 8 inches (i'm not sure if its the real one for luna, but i don't think they ever manchined her wand in the book)
House (Also at that sight): Ravenclaw
Looks: Long, shinny blonde hair and big blue (?) eyes. Rather thin
Bio: Very dreamy, with her head in the clouds most of the time. She is often marked as 'loony' and weird. But she does come up with adice and sees things in a diffrent way.  

xXTrue610loveXx

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:11 pm
xXTrue610loveXx
Name: Luna Lovegood
What grade (It has to mach the age): year 4
Wand (Go to www.HarryPotter.com to find out what kinda wand you have): Unicorn hair, yew 8 inches (i'm not sure if its the real one for luna, but i don't think they ever manchined her wand in the book)
House (Also at that sight): Ravenclaw
Looks: Long, shinny blonde hair and big blue (?) eyes. Rather thin
Bio: Very dreamy, with her head in the clouds most of the time. She is often marked as 'loony' and weird. But she does come up with adice and sees things in a diffrent way.

KK. But i wish you would reread the intro. If you want to be one of the charactures you have to pm me who you want to be and why. The profiles is just for new charatures that you people want to make up. SO yuo didnt have to fill it out. But yeah you can be Luna. Welcome. And injoy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:07 pm
((kk, i'm going to start. I'm guessing that it would be a good idea to start at the begining of the summer...?))

Luna laid lazily, in her backyard. Summer had just started and she wasn't doing much, with the excetion of beading some neckleces. She said pleasently, as the wind gave a soft blow, and pushed the hair out of her long hair out of her eyes. She grinned happily humming to herself.  

xXTrue610loveXx

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:49 pm
Ginny layed on her bed. Not know what to do. Hopeing that Harry was going to come over this summer. She took Hermione's advice and started to date people to see if Harry would get jelious. But nothing yet. She sighed and turned over on her side and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:17 pm
Hermione had just left her house for the burrow. She had visited with her parents and family and felt very out of place in the muggle world. Having already read every book on the summer reading list and then some, she was working on gathering her belongings to head off and visit with her friends. Hopefully Ron and Harry wouldn't be too ignorant to their scheduled summer reading.  

Kimiko-kitty

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:09 pm
Ginny sat up and opend her eyes. 'What am i going to do all summer?' she asked herself. looking out her window.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:06 pm
"LUNA!" her father said calling from inside the house, "Could you come up here for a minute?"

She slowely got up, taking in the last of the flower-y scent then trotted up stairs to the guest room where her father was calling.

"Yes Daddy?"

"Hows my little girl?" he gave her a kiss on the forehead as he said so. Something one might do to a five year-old, but Luna was used to it. After all, the two only had each other since she was about five. She gave him a hug in return. It was the first time she saw him since she got home from Hogwarts. He was to busy with the latest addtion of the Quibbler to really stop and talk for. Luna understood clearly, which was why she was outside all morning.

He handed her a copy of the magazine. "Here sweetie. I have to run down into town today. You don't mind setting up dinner do you?" He didn't tell her, he was asking.

"No. Its alright." she twriled the magazine into her pocket and ran back downstairs. Then remembering something, "You don't mind if i have a friend over tonight, do you?"

"No. Go ahead!" He called down the stairs.

She grinned to herself as she heard the front door slam shut.  

xXTrue610loveXx

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:07 pm
Cho locked her self in her room and cryed for days not eating or sleeping. Her Cedric had died and now she was all alone. She smothered her face in the pillow and cryed harder when she thought about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:00 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10461073&page=1 Hey if you like to rp about harry potter. I started a rp for the next generation of harry potter read and see. Everyone is welcome. PLEASE JOIN!  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

insaneerin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Ron waited impatiently for Harry and Hermione to arrive at the Burrow. He'd been bored all summer long and he was ready for a change.

"Ronald!" you could hear Mrs. Weasley yelling from the kitchen.

"Yeah mum?" Ron replied.

"I think someone's arriving!" She shouted.

Ron quickly got up and ran to the door to see who it was.  
RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff