Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Any kind of TWILIGHT Roleplay!!!!! ((plz!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:44 am
Okay, I love love love the Twilight Saga and would like to do a 1X1 roleplay about it in some way or form. Any charecter paired with each other or a OC paired with one from the series. It could take place at the same time, or before or after the RP takes place. So anyways PM me if you want to RP Twilight with me!!!!!! Yayness!!!!

Oh, and by the way. I would like to do all the
RPs by PMs. Okay? Okay then.

I also play both genders.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:03 pm
((bump))  

writingdreamhorror

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 pm
((bump!!!! come on!! who doest love Twilight!?!?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:15 pm
I love Twilight! biggrin
Would you like to RP with me?
I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet, but if you fill me in on what you want from a character (I want to try RPing Renesmee, she's so CUTE!) I'll do it ^.^  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:43 am
Nessie was sitting in a tree in her parents' backyard. She looked around, clutching the branch she sat on. She yawned, leaning against the trunk as she closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, playing with the whistle around her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:58 am
Jacob pulled up the Cullen driveway in his rabbit and hoped out in front of the front door. Instead of going inside like he usually did, Jacob walked around the house into the backyard because he smelt that nessie was back there. "Hey Nessie!" he called to her happily as he caught sight of her sitting in a tree. He then walked over and climbed the tree, sitting down next to her on a branch.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:02 am
Nessie's face brightened, "Jacob!" she smiled at him, leaning against him. She breathed deeply, loving his scent and warmth. She wrapped her arms around him, resting her cheek on his chest. "Good morning!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:13 am
Jacob smiled at her and wrapped his big arms around her. "Good morning to you to. So, how was your night?" he asked curiously, ruffling her hair plauyfully.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:16 am
She grinned, "Oh, the usual, Dad and Mom and all the relatives prowling around the house all night."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:19 am
Jacob smiled at her. "Well, they do have a tendancy of doing that. Thats teh downside of relatives who dont sleep." he smirked.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:24 am
She nodded, "I always feel weird when I have to go to bed," she replied. She tried not to think of what she'd overheard her grandparents talk about with her father.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:38 am
Jacob nodded. "Ya, that would be wierd.... so what do you want ot do today? Or just be lazy and watch tv, all day." he grinned.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:40 am
She snuggled up to him, "I d'know, maybe motorcycles?" her eyes sparkled, waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:46 am
Jacob smiled at her. "Okay, around here or in La Push?" he asked, he was going to agree with whatever she wanted anyway, regardless of what it was.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:56 am
"La Push," she nodded, pulling away from him and grinning.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff