Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
ultimate kick to a gamers nuts T.T Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FABLE 2!!!!!!
  *dashes to steal kamikaze's copy*(NOOOOEEEESSSS)
  OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!
  what?
  just giveth thine gold you villonous cur(or however you spell that)
View Results

kamikazeisback

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:06 am
so yesterday me and my friend waited 3 hours in the FREEZING cold to get fable 2, we also bought guitar hero aerosmith edition and GH2,(we spent almost 200 dollars at that store sweatdrop ) anyway, so now i finally have the game but i cant truely play it until i finish up with SCHOOL and WORK then finally KARATE, so now im gonna be sitting at all three events just wanting to play this game.

so has something like this happened to any fellow members? then share it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:55 am
Waiting for a game, then having to wait to play it.
I know your pain
crying

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:13 am
I want Fable 2~!!!!!!!!! T__T I'll pick one up on the weekend.... 3nodding

LUCKY~~!!!! *chases you for your fable game* >_
And...nope I never waited for a game/console. Well me and my sister sent mom to get us the wii! XD
Since she's always home we really wanted it and so she asked the gamestop guys when it'll come and they said that week they're getting only 20. Well every morning mom would go until FINALLY she got it! She was the 4th person in line and they had very little so we got lucky in getting it. 3nodding I remember how excited I was b/c its hard to get one. hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:26 am
I'm not one of those people who waits in long lines to buy games the day they come out. I'm just not really into video games anymore. sweatdrop

I've played GH Aerosmith though and it kinda sucks. :/
Unless you're a hardcore Aerosmith fan then having atleast half of the songs in the game being Aerosmith songs gets boring pretty fast.

I think you would have been better off buying GH3. That one is fun.

I have a friend who loves Fable. Apparently it's good if Moonlight is going after Kamikaze for his Fable 2.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:31 am
It is! At first...it wasn't the kinda game I would pick up but my sister bought it and its so addicting. You play as a person main guy and its an RPG kind of game but different. (I'm terrible at discribing it) But in the 2nd game...you now get to choose who you want ot be (male/female) and create a story of your own sorta in this RPG world. I mean I think they have a story line of course but you can also do a ton of side things. And, I think its more realistic. I would highly recommend it to at least be tried once. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 am
I know the feeling. When I buy a new game that's usually all I can think about and I tend to get anxious when I'm unable to play it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:08 pm
I kind of know the feeling. I got Brawl at the midnight release and couldn't play it until the next afternoon.

I pre-ordered Sam and Max season one on the day it was supposed to come out (the 7th). The 14th was the new release date, but that was actually the day it was supposed to be shipped (I knew ahead of time, so I didn't waste my time going) but the day it was supposed to arrive (I was even called the night before) it wasn't there; they hadn't shipped it.

On the day I should have been able to pick it up, one of my friends whined that he didn't want to play "Dead Space" until it was dark. He only had to wait a few (optional) hours to play his game, and I had to wait 24 hours to even receive mine.

Your situation sounds worse, though; it's Fable 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:09 pm
Dornkus
I kind of know the feeling. I got Brawl at the midnight release and couldn't play it until the next afternoon.

I pre-ordered Sam and Max season one on the day it was supposed to come out (the 7th). The 14th was the new release date, but that was actually the day it was supposed to be shipped (I knew ahead of time, so I didn't waste my time going) but the day it was supposed to arrive (I was even called the night before) it wasn't there; they hadn't shipped it.

On the day I should have been able to pick it up, one of my friends whined that he didn't want to play "Dead Space" until it was dark. He only had to wait a few (optional) hours to play his game, and I had to wait 24 hours to even receive mine.

Your situation sounds worse, though; It's Fable 2.
Theres a cute fun game for the wii out called Dokopon Kingdom. It's so much fun. ^_^ You should try it!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:11 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dornkus

Theres a cute fun game for the wii out called Dokopon Kingdom. It's so much fun. ^_^ You should try it!

That's the "RPG Meets Board Game" game, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:24 pm
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou
Dornkus

That's the "RPG Meets Board Game" game, right?
Yup! I bought it over the weekend and me and my sister enjoy it. It's cute. ^_^"  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:40 pm
one word:
OUCH!!!!

i gots it too (pre-ordereded it :3)
BUT I CANT PLAYS IT TILL MEH HOMEWORKS DONE!!!!!!1!

it sucks though, cause my mom was layed off at work a while back, and she's still looking for a new job, but, guess what she's done all day today?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

PLAYED.
FABLE.
2!!!!
stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:00 pm
Ouch! o_O Goes toward your situation also xylert.... lol
If she really likes it. You might not get to play it at all. ^_^"  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:53 pm
xD lawlz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:31 pm
I dont' usually wait for games, certianly not quque for them. But i was following spore for a couple of months before it came out, and got it the same day it was released via amazon.

I love Kingdom hearts so if KH3 is on the playstation 2 (plzplzplzplz*prays* lol) i'll be grabbing that.

Now i'm eagerly waiting getting the Morrowind game from amazon through teh post smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:09 pm
For some reason, I though you were going to complain about the DSi. Maybe because it's all I'VE been complaining about. xd

@Dragontamer363:
As much as I don't want to say this, KH3 will mostly likely only come out for the PS3. If FFXIII is coming out for PS3, so will KH3. crying I kinda wish it would come out for PS2 as well, but I'm sure it would greatly affect the game play and graphics.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff