Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Destroying the planet! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:40 pm
Salam smile

I was thinking about something... Isen't it haram to destroy our world! I mean example when we drive in car, we destroy the nature! And our planet!

We also hurt others by it! Example that patrol we use most in Denmark, dossen't hurt the planet. But it gives us stuff like cancer!

Shoulden't we be using electricity to do stuff like that? It is hard to make! And it is hallal...
But atleast we wont get soo much gunha, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:59 pm
Uhmmm, I think it's Haram. But you know, science hasn't known the reason why cancer happens!

The planet is on the way of destroying, because of all of that factories, the car issue, you can always put a filter on it, and the smoke is gone. But the factories are over doing it. Especially when they're making Gas, Petrol ( Etc. ).

You can always ask your imam, since you really wonder about it.  

Mini_Angel_1994

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:10 pm
Alsalam Alaykum ~

For me i think it is totally haram too !!
coz if u wanna destroy other creatur's life on the count of urs .. then that would be injustice for everyone !! ..

the best sulotion for this problem is for everyone to start from their self .. try to change some small things in ur life that can make a major difference in others ;D ! like as u said the car .. try to stop driving it for abt a month in every year and instead use the buses ..

truly the world's live is in our hands and we are jst wasting it and soon it will end .. and if we continu on this way ,, world will be jst a big ball of dirt and sins !!

Wasalam ~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:29 am
I don't agree! The bus also destroy the planet! It jsut goes slower than many cars!

But it's still haram...

In Denmark some poeple made electrik cars, and people know other ways of making electrik!

Example using the wind to make electricity! And if there is waterfall's u can make water energy(though it isen't that effective, because there is not many waterfalls)

I think atom energy, is more hallal than gas and patrol!

Atom energy gets good again after 1000 years wink LøL  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:47 am
Zaaki
I don't agree! The bus also destroy the planet! It jsut goes slower than many cars!

But it's still haram...

In Denmark some poeple made electrik cars, and people know other ways of making electrik!

Example using the wind to make electricity! And if there is waterfall's u can make water energy(though it isen't that effective, because there is not many waterfalls)

energy being halal haram! confused  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:07 pm
tassan
Zaaki

But it's still haram...

energy being halal haram! confused

well this is the point where zaaki totally missed in xD!!
energy can't be separated as a Halal one or a Haram one !! .. i mean what bases are u putting on for those says ??! ,, what am trying to get u in z that all kinds of energy is Halal but the Haram is how we use it and take advantage of .. for exp. those who miss use ''their'' car's energy wink and pollute the WHOLE city with it everyday and all day !!

so .. the bottom line is that we are the ones who make everything Unperfected even if it came in a perfect shape to us xd

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:57 am
Hmm... Gas are acturally part of nature 3nodding Cows make lotsa lotsa gas, proberly more than a car! We also make it ourself!

And what u mean by missusing it?

We can drive with 1 car instead of 2, and then we can make the time on destroying the planet, some hundred years lesser... But what's the big diffrence?

But if we look the other way, then in those hundreds years we are proberly in another planet ore we are in the day of judgement, ORE WE GET BETTER ON MAKING ENERGY!

And why don't we use RIGHT energy? We could do it in other ways... Why destroy the planet? And you guys are telling that it is not haram to destroy the planet and it is stilll halal? question  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Zaaki
Hmm... Gas are acturally part of nature 3nodding Cows make lotsa lotsa gas, proberly more than a car! We also make it ourself!
XD .. there are a HUGE difference between the Car's fumes [[ which actually pollutes the air]] and the Gas that the cows make ..which doesn't effect the air or pollutes it ..

Quote:
And what u mean by missusing it?

We can drive with 1 car instead of 2, and then we can make the time on destroying the planet, some hundred years lesser... But what's the big diffrence?

the big difference is that ur son's son's generation would d breathe a '' Clean '' air and live in a clean inviroment .. not full of pullotion and fumes because we were irresponsable abt it !!!

Quote:
But if we look the other way, then in those hundreds years we are proberly in another planet ore we are in the day of judgement, ORE WE GET BETTER ON MAKING ENERGY!

well my answer is simply that '' u NEVER and will NEVER know when the day of judgement will be wink '' .. and it might be in like a 600000000 years .. so u better start workin' on the pollution ~ unless u'll die and live ur life totally polluted [ Allah forbid ] .. well u also never know , maye we well get better and maybe not xp

Quote:
And why don't we use RIGHT energy? We could do it in other ways... Why destroy the planet? And you guys are telling that it is not haram to destroy the planet and it is stilll halal? question

so who said that destroying the planet is halal !!
what we've said .. that energy in GENERAL isn't HARAM!! and can't be separated as a halal one or a haram one ..
it's all HALAL ..
BUT!! using that energy in the WRONG way is the haram wink

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:47 pm
1. It dossen't? I heard that the metan gas the cow makes is enugh to heat a house! We should make gas catcher's in the cow butt's lol

2. But where does the pullotion and fumes then go? Does it just disappear? If that is right, then it is not a big problem... And if we keep doing what we do, then in some hundreds years, our generation WHILL NOT BREATHE CLEAN AIR! But if it dissappears, then what's the problem?

3. But if the world advanced soo much in 30 years, then think about the next generations! I mean they already know how to make TOP REALISTIC GAMES! Where u are the character! LøL, they put electronic in the head wink

And flying cars, is made long time ago... And løl helicopters and airplanes?

There whill proberly be a way to go to the stars around us.

And i don't know when it is TDOJM razz And your right, soo that was a reason why i made this thread 3nodding

4. Umm... I was talknig about making energy... And not what energy is haram and how using it is haram ore halal...

U know making the energy can be halal...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl  

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:08 am
rofl So that is how it looks? I know they did it, i diden't see any pictures of it beffore rofl rofl

What if all cows weared that one?

And could they change colour of the gas holder?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:43 am
Lol, huge transformation!  

Mini_Angel_1994

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:21 am
Mini_Angel_1994
Lol, huge transformation!

Nah, it's just some experiments... Hmm... You guys know the farmers use their tecknology to all those things... If they advanced the gas, then they could help the planet + earn lotsa money from the gas...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:09 pm

...According to farmers in Argentina (biggest producer of beef in the world), changing up a cow's diet makes it fart less.

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:20 am
Cow's eat grass and they got soo many stomacks... And grass can really begin to get gassy when it is kept there soo long...  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff