Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
It's Snowing!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh wow!
  How pretty it's snowing but in October??
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:33 am
How shocking! First it was dark out and it was raining and windy. Then later we all looked out the window and it's snowing! Alot too!!! o_O! In October!!!

It looks nice; it did feel like it would yesterday but I didn't think it would be snow; just rain. ^__^ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 am
I was sleeping at the time but I was told yesterday that it was snowing here in the early morning. I've also heard that it may snow over the weekend....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:13 am
Wow you too? cool!! ^_^
And I thought I might be the only one getting the odd weather. Oh, but then again is it normal for some people b/c I forgot it counts on the kind of region you live in.
Here it's usually chilly in Oct but it looks like fall. Its not until December and later that snow actually comes. What would be nice is if we get snow on christmas. That would be soooo pretty!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:52 am
Cool I like snow.  

Andy _1134

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:34 am
Same. I like how it looks but I really don't like how its so cold though. But its really snowing bad. Not just small amounts! And the snow flakes are HUGE! A lot of people said it was slippery out there. I'll have to drive slowly. I want them to let us out of work but they won't by the looks of it. T__T  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 pm
It snowed in October where I lived when I was in the 4th or 5th grade. It's weird, but awesome.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kittencat90

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:17 pm
Can I come visit you crying biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm
aww.. thts nice.. its only windy in ours.. @_@  

serenitymoon28

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:29 pm
Maybe you can have a What Halloween instead of a White Christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:10 pm
awesome! me wants snow...  

dragontamer363
Crew

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:41 pm
I miss snow . . . it doesn’t snow in Florida crying

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:07 pm
lol OK aurakitty1990! Come and let's make snowmen!! ^_^ *goes to grab a scarf and carrot for nose*

Wow! Dornkus, you had snow once before! It is nice though. ^_^

@Zizzy
We haven't had a white christmas in quite a while. I hope we do this year. And yeah, a white halloween. ^^

@serenitymoon28
cold kind of windy? crying I hate when its like that. The worst weather...

@DT
Snow is awesome. I have fun tackling my sister in it. XD

@Monkey
Wouldn't it be awesome to see snow in florida? It's always so hot there. ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:24 am
Aww!! I never get to see snow since its not snowing over at my place.... And when i go to places that snow, i always miss the snowing period by 1 or 2 days, so i only see them on the ground crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 am
Fate-J
Aww!! I never get to see snow since its not snowing over at my place.... And when i go to places that snow, i always miss the snowing period by 1 or 2 days, so i only see them on the ground crying
Maybe one day you will hopefully! It does look really nice it's just cold. >_< Shoveling is a lot of work too. But that cna be fun when two people are doing it. ^_^
But at least you get to see the best part. Like when its on the floor and untouched its a really nice view. heart  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:34 pm
Florida just hit a record low temperature, it hasn't been like this since the 1800's.

It snowed in the '60s, and I really wish it would snow again. I'd like to see that happen.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff