Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it bug your nerves too?
  Totally. Damn teenagers, being posers. *shakes fist*
  Eh. A little. *shrugs*
  Not really, no.
  Don't even know what you're talking about...
View Results

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:29 pm
You know, I am all for people being into Twilight, the series, and the movie even, but for some reason its getting on my nerves that every where I turn I find some one saying, "Oh my god, Edward Cullen is so hot. He's like, a hot vampire guy. That one girl that he like, turned into a vampire is soooo lucky."

Its almost like the only reason most of the teenyboppers like Twilight is because of Robert Pattinson's roll in the whole thing. Is this a little irritating to any one else?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:33 pm
He's not even that hot. Please don't kill me for saying that. sweatdrop  

~I Love Mr Walrus~

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:36 pm
~I Love Mr Walrus~

Hah. Eh. To each their own. He's cute, but I much prefer Mr. Lutz.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:46 pm
~I Love Mr Walrus~
Of course we won't kill you for saying that. He isn't hot. A lot of people agree with you...I don't find him good looking at all actually.  

WineChan

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:04 pm
I second that opinion! He is butt-ugly in my opinion but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:05 pm
I agree with you, i'm kind of fed up with all the people at my school.....well and pretty much everywhere. All of a sudden my school is INFESTED with all these little "twilighters". I read twilight before MANY people knew about it, it was 2006 [a year after the book came out] and i read it before i even knew what it was all about. And then all of a sudden, everyone is reading it! ugh.
D:
way to be conformists. aha  

rissy urie

La Beaute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:26 pm
I truely believe all these girls are into it now because of it being produced or sponsered by MTV. I loved being one of the few people in my school to read the book, but now it's become an infestation. x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:04 pm
I just kinda think that if you cant really appreciate the books like really devoted fans do then you dont really get to talk about it all the time and reffer to Edward as " that hot sparkling kid " its like just shut up!  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:37 pm
It's annoying when stupid little kids in grade seven read it. But that could just be because I hate about 99% of the kids in grade seven (and the rest of junior high). And I don't really think they're reading it because they want to, but because they're stupid and in grade seven. haha just kidding.

But I really don't think that you can appreciate the book if you just started reading full length novels last year. Reading is all about experience. You can jump from reading books no longer than 150 pages, meant for kids under twelve, to a 500 page novel written for 'young adults' (whatever that's supposed to mean . . .).

Other than annoying kids in grade seven (who need to get the hell outa my high school!) it doesn't bother me. Let the people read what they may . . .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:01 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
It's annoying when stupid little kids in grade seven read it. But that could just be because I hate about 99% of the kids in grade seven (and the rest of junior high). And I don't really think they're reading it because they want to, but because they're stupid and in grade seven. haha just kidding.

But I really don't think that you can appreciate the book if you just started reading full length novels last year. Reading is all about experience. You can jump from reading books no longer than 150 pages, meant for kids under twelve, to a 500 page novel written for 'young adults' (whatever that's supposed to mean . . .).

Other than annoying kids in grade seven (who need to get the hell outa my high school!) it doesn't bother me. Let the people read what they may . . .

I am all for people of all ages reading the books, no doubt, I'm just wishing that the people who don't like Twilight woudl stop being posers.

Mrs Joe Trohman

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:36 pm
It bugs me that in my English class some girls are saying they don't want to read the book because its too long (or they'll read it much later) and that they just want to watch the movie. Wasn't it the book that started it all?, ugh ;___;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 am
What I hate with a passion is people thinking they're full blown Twilighter's for reading halfway through Twilight.

Or thinking just because she read Twilight three times she's an expert. And being the nice person I am, I didn't tell her to shut the f&#* up, and who cares if she's Twilight 3 times in her life... I read it 3 times in one day, RANT RANT RANT!

So of course I didn't say that. When I'm getting sick of is the Twilighter wannabees....  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:27 am
~I Love Mr Walrus~

Thank you ppl! Finally ppl opening there eyes. Ok I love Robert (more as cedric) but hes still not THAT hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:32 pm
I agree with you. Most people who read it just read it because they don't wanna be left out, and that kinda annoys me, because all of the sudden a bunch of random annoying people who don't even like to read start spazzing about it. But it'll wear off. i hope.  

Lania_Forever

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:33 pm
Lania_Forever
I agree with you. Most people who read it just read it because they don't wanna be left out, and that kinda annoys me, because all of the sudden a bunch of random annoying people who don't even like to read start spazzing about it. But it'll wear off. i hope.
Yeah, and same goes for teh twilight haters. They hate it because they just don't like to be part of the "in" thing going on right now. stare ANd I also hope it wears off soon. I just want to enjoy twilight for my own good pleasure...not because other people are reading it.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff