Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
A good sign indeed. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:16 am
Well according to the papers, the district I'm in had a mock election in the schools. McCain won in every school by an average of 2-1. Even the ones that would be...racially inclined to vote for Obama. Overall to was McCain 61 Obama 39. No independants I guess. Maybe this is a sign of things to come?

I hear back in the day Carter was supposed to win by a large margin but Reagan rolled over him in the election.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:18 pm
I figured all of the kids, or almost all, were all for Obama to make him the first black president.

You know, the people that make that the deciding factor of their votes should go out back and commit Seppuku.  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:31 pm
Speaking of the election my family has to go out and reregister for voting. We moved a couple of blocks during the summer. We got new voting cards and s**t, but then when it came to getting the ballot we didn't get it. My grandpa just called in asking and they said we had to reregister because they "didn't know where we were". stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:34 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Speaking of the election my family has to go out and reregister for voting. We moved a couple of blocks during the summer. We got new voting cards and s**t, but then when it came to getting the ballot we didn't get it. My grandpa just called in asking and they said we had to reregister because they "didn't know where we were". stare

Maybe they should have called the IRS. I bet they knew.  

Man of the Demoneye

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 pm
My school had mock elections too. Obama won with 55-65% of the votes. I was surprised; I thought there would be a much bigger lead, since I'm in SoCal... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:26 pm
I remember my school's elections for Bush-Kerry. I think it was 60% Bush, 30% Kerry, 10% Nader, and one vote for Badnarik.

Turns out nobody'd even heard of him before. Uneducated automatons.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:27 pm
SBBuckner
My school had mock elections too. Obama won with 55-65% of the votes. I was surprised; I thought there would be a much bigger lead, since I'm in SoCal... sweatdrop

Lol, yea but it makes it seem more hopeful for McCain!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:40 pm
Fresnel
I remember my school's elections for Bush-Kerry. I think it was 60% Bush, 30% Kerry, 10% Nader, and one vote for Badnarik.

So you voted for Badnarik?

I always thought those mock elections were stupid so I wrote Bruce Campbell instead.  

OberFeldwebel

Xarich

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:59 pm
Obama Ramma has taken over my town and its sick, he won all the electoral votes, except for 2.5, thats right, Mc Cain won 2 and Half votes D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:09 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I always thought those mock elections were stupid so I wrote Bruce Campbell instead.
I didn't just vote Badnarik, I wore my Badnarik '04 shirt, too.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:14 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

lol
Awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:16 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

lol
Awesome
That's one of those shirts that sits at the bottom of my drawer, because it's too small for me to wear anymore, but I'll be DAMNED if I'm gonna get rid of it.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:17 am
Man of the Demoneye
I hear back in the day Carter was supposed to win by a large margin but Reagan rolled over him in the election.
Just noticed this sentence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:21 am
Fresnel
Man of the Demoneye
Just noticed this sentence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newspaper fail. Or
Fail Newspaper is fail.

Lol I have one of those shirts.
Well, not a Badnarik shirt, but I have a shirt that I like but can't throw away.  

OberFeldwebel

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 pm
Obama is speaking in my town tonight. stare  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items