Have you?
  yes and it was amazing!
  No, but i hope someday i will :D
  wtf?
View Results

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:51 pm
Well last night i had a dream that Pete and i were talking and then i asked him if i could hug him. And hes just like "SURE!" and im like "YAY!" lol and he hugged me and then lifted me up. (idk why lol) Then i had his jaket somehow and i was going to give it back to him but hes just like "oh no, you keep it." and i like spazed and was REALLY happy lol yay!
it was a good dream!

Have you ever dreamed about the boys? Please share ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:00 am
yeah, actually. think ive had one. me and my friends were walking around at night, and out come the vampires. Fae just about died, cos Brendon nearly bit her. then outta nowhere came the boys!! and we were shakey but it was so cool. even though they escaped again. but still, it was like the best dream ive ever had.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
i think i got awesomefied by that dream. after i woke up, i spazzed for like 3 hours.

Eksdee XD

[OMG] Nucleus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:58 am
No, but I wish. I had one about Panic once though. I can't really remember it but it was really strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:04 pm
I had one once. Wasn't really all that awesome, though. As it turns out, my adoration of Patrick Stump combined with the knowledge that he's nothing more than a pipe dream is a perfect metaphor for my unresolved issues with my ex. sad  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Emme Meow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:01 am
...Maybe. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:07 pm
Twi-Neko
...Maybe. ninja

lol tell us ^.^  

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:51 pm
OKay ol i've had several

alright heres one:
Me, Some girl and the boys all went camping(don't ask why we just did), so we broke off into partners it was: Me and Pete, Joe and Andy, and the girl and Patrick. so we all went to different sites arround the camp and Pete was being a total controlfreak telling me what to do and s**t like that I practicly flipped him off when he said he couldn't collect firewood. Well anyway Pete stopped being a total a*****e and we made up (turns out we've been dating for a while*cough5hourscoughcough*) So we start a fire and then Andy Calls, all of a sudden Pete starts screaming the carpel tunnel of love lyric(the screamo part) at him I was all" Nooo Petey don't be mean to Andy D sad " so me and Pete madeup and out themn feel sleep and then i woke up >>

OKay my other one was

I was visiting my old friend in her apartment building. It Just so happened Andy-Candy just moved in under her apartment. So I say" Hey We should go and say Hi" so we do nad Andy's in his super pissy mode but hides it well. Iask for an auto grph and he's all "sure Why not" I get my autpgraph them i hug him and my friend and iI begin to walk off then he askes me to come back so i do and he say " ok so here the deal i need you to get me a cheesburger from that mcdonalds over there."
I look at him crazy cause theres no mcdonalds over where he was pointing but sure enough there was a kiosk just sitting there. so I order the two burgers and come back over to his apartment and he's all " WTF YOU b***h HOW DARE YOU BUY ME BURGERS!D<" and he pushed me down and told me to ******** off and then kicked me i soon woke up

xD my dreams are ******** up  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 am
I have, they were in the background of a dream once. In the dream I was with my friends in a store and then Fall Out Boy just happened to be in line in front of us.  

skinXless

glowlita

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:39 pm
Uh...yeah, there were a few. A couple are a bit mature so I won't talk about them.

But there was this one where my friend Riley and I were like, by their bus and then they came out and we were like " eek HOLY SHIZZLE!" And then they came over to us and were like "Hi" and then we were just talking. And then Riley and Andy went off somewhere together and I was like "ooookay..." And then Joe stole this package of Oreos that I had and magically had peanut butter so we started eating them. And then Pete was like "CAN I HAVE A HUG?!" and I was like "Okay?" And then he hugged me. And then Patrick got jealous and wanted a hug too. XD

This is what my mind conjures up when I sleep. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm
ah, i remember mine. haha i was sleeping on a bunk bed i used to have and joe and andy were on the top one and patrick was playing hide n' seek with people in my room for some reason (in his undies???). then we all walked into the kitchen and pete taught us how to butter toast.. haha weird. i had an even weirder one about jack form all time low  

Mika Ishsilleh

Sleeping Cities

Romantic Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 pm
I had two, in one they were cannibles, and like eating teachers and fifth graders...
in the other, they invited me to be in the band, and they were all, like 14 years old...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:39 am
FOBismymusic333
Twi-Neko
...Maybe. ninja

lol tell us ^.^

Well, once I had this dream I got to go backstage and meet them. Ended up stealing one of Patrick's hats.

Then there was this one trippy one where the boys and I were all ninjas (the cool ones, not the stupid Naruto ones) and we fought penguin pirates.

I have issues.

Emme Meow

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:00 am
Twi-Neko
FOBismymusic333
Twi-Neko
...Maybe. ninja

lol tell us ^.^

Well, once I had this dream I got to go backstage and meet them. Ended up stealing one of Patrick's hats.

Then there was this one trippy one where the boys and I were all ninjas (the cool ones, not the stupid Naruto ones) and we fought penguin pirates.

I have issues.

smile thats COOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 pm
Eksdee XD
Twi-Neko
FOBismymusic333
Twi-Neko
...Maybe. ninja

lol tell us ^.^

I have issues.

smile thats COOL.

Had another one last night. Killed Ms. Lisa and drank her blood.  

Emme Meow

Lulu River Lawliet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:58 am
I had a weird dream that included Pete and Patrick, and the first (and only) thing that Pete said to me in the dream was "Do you like Panic! At The Disco?"  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff