Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:23 am
User Image

He was back.

Aapep walked across the familiar lands with a joy in his heart. It was an incredible joy. A joy that he couldn't describe. Yes, it had been wonderful visiting his family and he wouldn't have given that up for anything. Yet, despite his travelling he had never found a place more beautiful than this.

It was clear to him now.

The Nchi'mahadhi was where he belonged.

Now to find the one lioness who had been playing on his mind ever since he had left. He'd been talking about her to his mother on the way to the sea and on the way back. He was excited about telling her all the things he had seen. But more than anything he just wanted to see her. It felt like he'd been away for eternity - instead of the few weeks it had been. Yet, he knew he'd make the odd journeys back to the sea to catch up with his brother. Now that he knew he had one he didn't want their only meeting to be their last.

He shook his growing mane and quickened his step, hoping that sooner or later he'd come across his friend.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:40 am
User Image
Mawi Mai sighed through her nose as she nudged her drum to the side under her favorite tree. She missed her friends so much. She had her sister, her best friend, but she felt like she was sitll missing something.

But the main one she missed, to tell the truth, was Aapep...

She was really hoping that he was coming home she, little did she knew he was here, so she was going to spend her day as she had. Hang out with her sister. Adovid her unadovidable siblings. Hang out with her sister again. Spend some time with her mother. And of course, music was woven all over those days.

She flopped down on her side before rolling over on her back and quietly humming to herself. Closing her eyes slightly enjoying the shade for the moment.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:56 am
It didn't take him long to find her, lying in the shade of the tree. Mawi Mai. His heart ached with happiness. It had been so long. Too long. Now, finally, he'd to see and talk with her again.

But what was this? She looked as if she were sleeping - of at least half-asleep. Maybe he could sneak up on her?

He smirked.

Might as well attempt it! And with that in mind he loweredhimself to his belly and crawled forwards through the grass. He tried to go as slow as possible so that she wouldn't be alerted to his presence. Slow breathing. Slow movements. Don't let her catch on!

And when he deemed himself close enough he leapt up from the grass and propelled himself at her. "Guess who!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:23 am
Her tail flicked a few times, the sound of her shakers making her a little more calm. Relaxing, trying to take her mind off of things, but that never worked for her, but it didn't hurt to try right?

She slowly started to drift off into sleep, not knowing of the other lion, her friend, approching her.

As soon as she heard a voice her eyes snapped open, looking up at a fly dark body. She didn't process what was going on at all, until she was trapped under another body. She looked at the male thinking blinking as she did, then.

"Oh my god! Aapep!?" She practicly screamed as she still was processing what was going on, but she did figure out who it was. She was in shock, was this really him?

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:29 am
He beamed down at her, purring deep in his chest. "Surprise!" His eyes glittered with joy and amusement at having taken her complete unawares. "Bet you weren't expecting to see me today, huh?"

Then, with a sheepish smile, realising how close they were, he backed off a step to let her up. He felt so happy being with her again. It was like a part of him that had been missing was now back in its rightful place.

"Hope you didn't miss me too much." He continued with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:41 am
Mawi Mai grinned as she looked at him, it was him! She looked at him and grinned. "No! I wasn't! Oh my god Aapep! Its you!" She was so excited.

As he stepped aside she stood up and shook herself off looking him over. "Wow, Aapep! You grew!" She had a bounce to her step as she wandered over to him and blew at his mini mane. "Of course I missed you!" She moved closer to him and nuzzled him, purring herself.

"Oh! you have to tell me how everything went. Catch me up on things." She licked his cheek as she flopped down on her haunches at the base of the tree with a huge smile on her face.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:49 am
His grin widened. "I grew? You think so?" He looked down at his paws briefly. "I guess its kinda hard for me to tell. I guess the journey did do me some good then." He giggled as she blew into his mane and leaned into her nuzzle, purring. "I missed you too. More than I'd imagined. I kept thinking about being back here, as nice as it was travelling. Nothing is better than being here."

He paused. "There's so much to tell you. It was...an amazing journey. I learnt so much and I found family that I never even knew I had. I know what its like now, Mawi, to have a sibling." And he sounded so proud. "I have an older brother called Ravi, he lives by the sea with his mate and children. I've got a brother, a sister-in-law and nieces and nephews!" He couldn't have been happier if he'd tried.

"I got to know them really well and I got to learn a lot about mother, too. She seems happier now. I think a huge weight as been lifted from her."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:20 am
Mawi Mai chuckled a bit at him and nodded. "Yes! I do. You are bigger." She giggled a bit at him then nodded to him. "Yeah, I've been wandering a bit and I always come back to stay, I love it here." She grinned widely. She couldn't leave this place as she knew it.

She listened to him, the same large smile was on her face, and she was still purring. She was so glad to have him back here and maybe staying. She was also still looking foreward to meeting his mom. "Ah. Thats wonderful Aapep! I'm glad you got to meet your family." She smiled at him and flicked her hair out of her eyes.

"And thats even better that your mom is happier." She sat up a little more where she was sitting, thinking a bit about him leaving, to a point she was a little confused on why she missed him so much. Kani was gone and she didn't miss him as much.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:12 am
"Maybe one day I can take you to meet my brother." He continued happily. "He is the same red as my mother with hints of green in his fur. He was a huge lion, though. Much bigger than I am." He nodded. "But more importantly, you'll have to meet my mother. Once she's rested from the journey I'll bring her here to show you." He continued merrily. "I think she may try to join the pride along with me."

He shifted closer and nipped playfully at one of her ears.

"How about you and your family? Everything still running smoothly?" He was glad that the size difference was closing between them. He was still smaller than her, but not by such a drastic measure.

He realised then that she was right. He had grown.

"I'll have to meet your mother too, when she's not so busy." He blinked. "Is she never not busy?" He remembered that her mother had an important job to do. It sounded like it took up most of her time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:11 pm
Mawi Mai smiled happily at him. "Wow. He sounds awesome." She chuckled a bit but then nodded seriously to him with a smile. "I can't wait to meet her!" She grinned widely then wormed around slightly. "I hope she also joins."

She giggled a bit and when he nipped at her ear, she nipped back at him, but at his maw with a smile. "Everything is pretty good. Nothing really that big going on." She chuckled as she looked at him, not that much of a bend of her neck now.

"She's not busy all the time, silly." She giggled again. Yup she was still a cub at heart She flicked her hair out of her eyes. "She has plenty of time for herself, I'm more than sure she will be happy to meet you." She grinned to him and bumped him a bit and sighed though her nose more of a contempt sigh.

"Ah. I really did miss you." She said slightly on the quiet side, before nuzzling him purring a bit.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:52 am
He chuckled as she nipped him back and then rolled onto his back to lay beside her, his head resting on her forepaws. "Glad to hear it. This place is always laid back and homely." He opened his eyes and looked up at her.

From this angle the sun caught her in a way that made her pelt glow beautifully. "Then I'll definately have to meet her." He flicked his tail and with a small grin reached up to put his forepaws around her neck in a kind of odd hug.

Then, using the muscles in his upper-back he pulled himself up to press his nose against hers. "Don't worry. I ain't going anywhere for a while. And next time I visit my family, you can come too, okay?"

Then he rubbed his snout against hers, purring.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:37 pm
Mawi chuckled and looked down at him. She was so happy to see him. He was here really here. She was purring quietly and contemtly. She nipped back at him then smiled closing her eyes herself until he talked again.

She couldn't help but to chuckle when he put his paws around her. She chuckled a bit. When he leaned up she could feel her heart flutter but she liked it. She always felt diffrent about Aapep and she didn't know why. But It was coming to her. She liked him but not like her other guy friends.

She giggled when he rubbed his sount on hers. She purred a little louder then smiled. "That sounds great." She closed her eyes enjoying the moment before licking his nose with a smile still on her maw.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 am
Aapep wasn’t sure what was going on either. It felt like his heart was dancing in his chest, dancing in a way that his paws liked to dance. In fact, he felt like dancing. He felt so happy that he didn’t want to stay still at all. Then she gave his nose a lick and his heart seemed to swell with joy. His purring grew louder and he opened his eyes a little to glance up at her.

“You’re really pretty.” He said then.

And she was. She was so golden she put the sun to shame. Her gentle eyes, soft nose and sleek fur. He wondered…wondered what she would say if he asked to be her boyfriend… Was there any pride procedures that had to be undertaken? Would he have to join officially, first? Would he need to ask her mother’s permission? So many questions ran through his mind that he barely had time to focus on one of them let alone a handful.

“Mawi…” He cursed silently at the tightness of his throat. “Um…” Okay, so this was hard. Would it be so bad if she said no? They could still be friends and everything. Nothing would need to change. So, nothing to lose, right? Just ask. Ask!

“Mawi Mai, would you say yes if I asked to be your boyfriend?” His face felt hot but the words were out in the open now. No taking them back!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:11 pm
Mawi Mai looked at him with a smile, he was so different. She loved just about everything about him. She was drifting off into thought until she heard him say something. She looked up at him, it was taking her a bit to think about what he said, but then when she processed what he said then she blushed.

"Thank you." She blushed a bit not sure if it was possible to see under her golden fur.

When he started to talk again she blinked, she was a little confused. She wasn't sure what to think once more, but then at the words 'asked to be your boyfriend', she started to blush madly. She was pretty sure he saw some kind of red under her fur.

"Yes, I'd like that a lot." She smiled at him then leaned foreward and licked his nose again with a soft smile.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:21 am
He leaned up and gave her a kiss in return, finding the feeling odd but rather enjoyable. Then, with a purr he rolled up onto his stomach and cuddled his face into her neck.

"I guess I gotta get you presents and stuff now, right?" He purred. He'd make sure that she never got neglected ever, especially now they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Hey...will your sister mind, do you think?" He knew how close they were and was a little worried about coming between them.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff