Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Raidiant Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:18 am
okay so... this RP is about being in the ancient Royalty era. (you know... no electricity, we ride on horses, villagers live in straw like huts and the castle is made out of only stone.) kastara castle is a castle of myths, it holds demons, spirts and even goblins in it. so in other words it's haunted, and this castle it's causing so much havic because all the beings inside it, are coming out, and torchering villages and citys.

Okay! rules:
1: practacly... keep rude coments to yourself!
2: no inapropriate actions! (kissing is okay)
3: dont make the story about yourself!

How to enterdose yourself into the story:

Name:

Race:

powers:

bio: (why your in the story.)

personality:

what you look like: (or post a pic.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:48 am
Name: Kara Nicknomie

Race: Cat/human

powers: any type of magic

Bio: lived in a peaceful village for a while until a demon worrior brought a bunch of demons to the village to slaughter every one, she tried to cast a spell on the demon worrior but ended up turning her self part cat. everyone was slaughtered except her and her sister.

personality: Quiet, loyal, polite, nice(ish) and has a wrong mind!

looks: red hair, black cat ears, green eyes unusal pale peach skin and a black tail too.  

Raidiant Dawn

monokke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:55 am
Name: Natashee Nicknomie

Race: human

powers:tactics of a ninja, telepathy

bio: following sis

personality: sweet-ish, can be very mean

what you look like: bleach blond hair, green eyes, ninja clothing  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:25 pm
(hey before i join can you give a bit more info about the basic plot?)  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:13 pm
well, I have two accounts so this is my real account; Akariee. i axadently made her start this so, well... ya...
well, by plot do you mean the reason of the story? if you are then it's differont for each differont charator. it depens really. i had no idea what to do here! this is my first time making an RP so i'm a little slow and a little stupid. if this isnt what you wanted to know then uh... i'm sorry. can you exsplain it to me more?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:52 pm
lol i mean what is the story of the MAIN event? whos the badguy? whats the issue with people? why are the evil people attacking? stuff like that.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:05 pm
oh, well it's up to you there are many demons living in the castle who knows which one did some thing bad. there are difront story lines for each differont character.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:52 pm
hmmm alright ill try to think of a character. ill get back to you soon.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:10 pm
Name: Kree
Race: Sphinx
Powers: the ability to change form from a human, to a sphinx, to a lioness.
Bio: A fugitive from the deserts, a bounty hunter and the protector of a magical Item called the Gira, a magical golden ball that hides powerful a secret.
Personality: A loud yet calm girl.
What you look like: Has a hat that if flicked it will turn to blades. She has long dark black hair. She has a long trench coat and gantlets that when flicked they to send out spinning blades ((not the coat))(I’ll get you a pic.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:30 pm
Name: Falcon

Race: Human/unknown

powers: He can morph into a bird(or just sprout wings if he feels like it)

bio: He is an ex-mercinary running from his old team who want to track him down. He seeks a place to call home so he can forget his old life of evil.

personality: He is a guy with good morals. He's confident and daring and also kind-hearted.

what you look like: He has dark hair that usually hangs over his face. His eyes are kinda that of a bird(go figure) and his wings are dark though his bird form is a falcon. He uses his hands (and wings while attacking while flying) on which he wears gloves with ultra sharp talons that he uses to fight with.  

Saphirewolf7

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:49 am
Falcon cursed under his breath. He couldn't beleive just how persistant these guys were. Well o.k. he could. After all he'd worked with them for almost five years, when they had to hunt down a target, but it was certainly a different perspective when it was HE being hunted. He had though he'd found the perfect place to start a new life in the small village of Sheldoon but as it turned out he'd been sold out by one of his friends for a small pouch of gold. And to make it worse he knew that the gold wasn't even real, just stuff they'd use to bribe people to talk. Unless they weren't in a good mood. Then they'd just threaten people. He needed to find a new village or at least a companion but where?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:42 pm
kara led her and her sister into the forest catiously. "okay here is a good spot to set camp," she informed natashee. "tomarrow we continue our quest east twords kastara castle." kara climbed up a tree and lay down on one of it's branches. "good night sis." she said drifting off to sleep.  

Deadly Posion

monokke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:57 am
Good night sis... hmm...I wonder how much longer until we get there... Oh well I better get some sleep... Natashee soon fell asleap... Natashee this is your mother. Mom? You need to take your sister to the castle as soon as posible. But mom it's very dangerous there... Go go *yawn* Natashee woke up to the sound of wolves howling at the moon. I wonder why mom wants her there as soon as possible?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:58 pm
kara heard natashee awaken. "hm?" she sat up. "it something wrong sis?"

((WOW! maddie! when did you get on??))  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:50 pm
Falcon hoisted his supplies in his rucksack onto his back. His rucksack was designed in a way so that if he needed to he could unfurl his dark wings. He had a wingspand of about 14 feet so it was of course important that anything on his back was the proper size or shape so that they wouldn't block his folded pair of wings. His wings, though large as they were could fold neatly and tightly onto his back so they were well hidden from the eyes of a stranger. Normally he would just fly to his next home wherever that may be but his ex-team would surely know how to spot him if he was airborne. "Well," he said to himself "to the desert I go." and he began to walk.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff