Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Jitters Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:51 am
Here i sit, playing zOMG cause i cant sleep... with the thoughts of the coming hours. I'll get dressed.... meet up with some friends of mine. Go to the polls, and make our mark for America.

But sadly, it doesnt feel like the america i love, or remember. I'm only 26 years old, but i was raised like that 1950's red blooded American child you see in those nostalgic flims of Americana long past. I used to believe in our goverment, used to believe that with our neighbors, with family, with the can do spirit of grab some land, start a family.... I'd live a good life here and carry on traditions of my family.

But reading the news, looking at the times... Seeing that a New, young, eager to prove he's as smart as everyone says he is... man has pretty much all but moved his packed bags into the white house... I'm afraid for OUR way of life. Liberal, and Conservative.

I truly think that everything will change. I feel like something, something that no one has seen coming.... is close to raining down on all of us. And I'll not be one but surprised when the Democrats and Republicans start running around like they never saw it coming...

Dark clouds on the horizon friends... And i smell more than rain.

its late... i need to get some sleep... remember your convictions when voting today... those who can.... Those who cant, pray... arm up. and look forward to hopefully making your mark for America in 4 years... if we have an election then to vote on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:55 am
I'm right there with you. McCain signed his own (proverbial, no cops plz) death warrant when he chose Palin. This election is all about Obama. My only hope is that he gets ousted as an illegal immigrant and deported. I've said it before and I'll say it again, THIS WILL NOT END WELL. This will not end well for anyone. Everyone, brush up on your Russian, because I can see the hammer and sickle on the horizon.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:28 am
Fresnel
I'm right there with you. McCain signed his own (proverbial, no cops plz) death warrant when he chose Palin. This election is all about Obama. My only hope is that he gets ousted as an illegal immigrant and deported. I've said it before and I'll say it again, THIS WILL NOT END WELL. This will not end well for anyone. Everyone, brush up on your Russian, because I can see the hammer and sickle on the horizon.

In my opinion, I think it will be Mandarin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:46 am
Crash, I see what you're seeing. The proof that the country has changed drastically is apparent with the approval of that man. They see what he says, blatantly unAmerican or not, and say "Yes, okay, that's something I can believe in."

And when that happens, I wonder if we can ever go back.

The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves now.

cry

Edit: On a lighter note:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net  

ArmasTermin

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 am
You are far, far from alone. There is something that is just...not right here. I blame the media for fapping to everything obama does / says and also the fact that people just don't seem to care about the real issues here anymore. Example; I looked in a magazine recently and saw an article on how obama can bodysurf. Hey, I can bodysurf! Can I be president now?

Well, time to eat some soup and then it's off to the polls.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 am
The worst part in my opinion is that we have the ultra-liberal Obama and the ultra-conservative McCain. What do us moderates do? We don't have the options we were meant to. This is not the country it was meant to be; it's not the election it should have been.

EDIT: Talk about a last minute bandwagon hop. I just took a look at Bob Barr's website... while he may not have the raw charisma of Paul, There's nothing there that I can object to on any reasonable basis. And he does actually stand some sort of chance of winning. No seriously, I had a straight face when I said that. Kinda.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:45 am
Fresnel
The worst part in my opinion is that we have the ultra-liberal Obama and the ultra-conservative McCain. What do us moderates do? We don't have the options we were meant to. This is not the country it was meant to be; it's not the election it should have been.

EDIT: Talk about a last minute bandwagon hop. I just took a look at Bob Barr's website... while he may not have the raw charisma of Paul, There's nothing there that I can object to on any reasonable basis. And he does actually stand some sort of chance of winning. No seriously, I had a straight face when I said that. Kinda.

Ha, yeah, I'd rather Barr as President than McCain, I think, but... talk to ten people you know and ask them if they even know who he is. I'm betting 8 out of 10 times the answer will be no. So I hate saying that I see a vote for Barr as a wasted one.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:21 am
ArmasTermin
Fresnel

Ha, yeah, I'd rather Barr as President than McCain, I think, but... talk to ten people you know and ask them if they even know who he is. I'm betting 8 out of 10 times the answer will be no. So I hate saying that I see a vote for Barr as a wasted one.
Wasted is relative. I was GOING to vote for Ron Paul. xd

But yeah, in this state, he's got a chance. In the other 49...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:54 am
Time of a bit of pragmatism, folks.

You have until January before the s**t hits the fan.

Get out and buy whatever gun or guns and ammo you can afford to go into debt for before the next congress is seated. The first one hundred days (or hours for that matter) will most likely include a quiet passage of the assault gun ban, this time for good.

Get what you want now or forget about it until the republicans can make their way back into the house and senate.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 pm
Ok folks....

voted. We'll see where this goes. First thing though is I'm getting my money together and going up to WA to pick up my weaponry.  

Crash Maniac

Xarich

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:03 pm
Fresnel

Yep, I have a sinking feeling that nothing good will come from Obamaramma.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:05 pm
just want to say. In Canada we have incredably low crime rates. However Im not sure about the arms restrictions since you all got yours legaly... grandfathering my apply...

P.S. My house has s spare bedroom  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:38 pm
I know how you feel, it's a sign of the times. With every government there is corruption. The corruption eats away at the strength of the nation like an acid until it finally collapses. That's what happens with all nations that last long periods of time and aren't killed by an invading army.

For a while I thought I might be an anarchist because no type of government seemed to work to me, but then I realized why governments don't work and the problem is the human element. It sickens me that people have to destroy everything around them. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:57 pm
ArmasTermin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cyanide & Happiness @

So THAT'S why you need to be 18...  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:11 pm
Woo, voted! And got a job. And had taffy. If Obama wins at least I had some good things to balance out this day.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff