Indeed, he won.

Yeah. I'm sorry, too.

...there's nothing more to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:07 pm
Nothing more to say except, "I'm ********' moving."  

CptBlackKawk

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
we need to get a bus and go to /k/anada  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:18 pm
I WANT TO SEE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:57 pm
As a minor consolation, we now have a black man as president. I propose we all write in to our senators and congressmen to tell them it is now utterly apparent that affirmative action is no longer needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:03 pm
Keep in mind the words and tone that Senator McCain used in his final speech.

There's plenty to do. Rather than being the ugly mob, we have a responsibility to be the ones to make sure our views are represented in the Congress.

Our day will return. But we'll never see it if a handful of ugly people take the loss too far to heart and do something stupid.

Find the next candidate. Support that person. The next election is only two years away. And if things don't get better, the GOP will have the chance to replace those who failed.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:12 pm
not like you all dont know already

On guns................

Barack Obama
Voted against a 2005 law prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers stemming from acts committed by others using their products. Supports instant criminal background checks on people purchasing guns and believes law should apply to gun sales at gun shows. Calls for permanently reinstating assault weapons ban. Voted for 2005 amendment placing restrictions on rifle ammunition that is "designed or marketed" to be armor-piercing. Supports making guns childproof and voted for 2005 child safety lock amendment. Would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which allows the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to share data on history of sales and transfers of firearms used in crimes only with federal agencies for national security purposes, or prosecutors needing it for an ongoing criminal investigation or prosecution. Regarding the Supreme Court case District of Columbia v. Heller, Obama did not sign a friend-of-the-court brief that urged the Supreme Court to overturn the District of Columbia gun ban. At a debate, when asked about case, Obama said he believes "that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right." Voted for 2006 amendment prohibiting confiscation of firearms from private citizens, particularly during times of crisis or emergency. Watch Obama speak about guns

Joe Biden
Stated in 2007 NPR interview: "I think there is a Second Amendment. People have a right to bear arms, but people don't have a right to have armor-piercing bullets. They don't have a right to carry assault weapons, in my view. They don't have a right to engage in conduct that is irresponsible in terms of what they sell at gun shows. They don't have a right to do a lot. There are limitations on every constitutional right."

Ouch... my butt hurts already.

"Obama said he believes "that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right"

How... just.... how.......... I'm so mad... How could someone, ANYONE.... get away with saying this??????

How? You could just take the context of the second amendment out of this statement... and apply the first amendment, or third.... whichever... How could you basically say that the constitution is pliable? Its a right, but its up to us weather or not you can use that right? WTF?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

bgrawaAH!

Crash MAD!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:16 pm
Crash Maniac
Obama said he believes "that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."
User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:24 pm
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
the constitution is little more than a napkin =(  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:27 pm
Part 2 of my prediction is coming true. Next, he gets assassinated before he takes office-or he lives, takes office, takes away the guns, gets shot. Or is found out that he is not natural-born, and doesn't take office, and either McCain wins by default or Biden takes office.

Wait...if he shoots down the 2nd, would that just mean no more buying? Because there have been bans before: pre-ban guns were legal...I don't know, I'm 16...  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:50 pm
My prediction: he gets killed, comes back to life, people worship him, and... well see the Book of Revalations for the rest. I know some of you might not be so believing in religion and stuff, but I mean really...

The signs of the end times are like the blaring of trumpets for me now. Call me crazy if you want, but gosh darn if it doesn't fit in way too well.

I need to start drinking or something...

sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:33 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
the constitution is little more than a napkin =(

Being used more like toilet paper now. Used to be it wouldn't take s**t off no one...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:07 am
Now, his 'law' has to get by officials right?

And now, didn't the 'assault weapons ban' do nothing against crime?

If so, wouldn't those officials go, "******** hell, it did no good, why even reinstate it?"

I'm not liking this.

Permanently? gonk

You know, I hope that the founding fathers rise from the dead and eat their brains.

Because honestly, I know they're all up their epic face palming over what those guys are doing.

Also, wtf happened to them being so concerned about the economy?
They're concerned about money and yet they're going on a tirade to ban the distribution and SALE of very prominent ******** hell, I better get that PSL now.

Well, I was talking to my mother because honestly I don't have the $740 or so to buy it. I do however have 500 < 700. Also I have another paycheck coming in 200-300.
Then she was saying that I shouldn't spend my money on it and that congress has to vote on the laws he passes.

So with that, what are the odds that his retarded a** clown laws would get passed?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:57 am
Crash Maniac

Crash MAD!!

Guns GOOD!!!! OBAMA BAD!!!!  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:02 am
You know.
I wonder what school would be like tomorrow?

I have a class tonight but frankly, it's a night class and there aren't too many people there who would vote for Obama.

Tomorrow on the other hand.
There's a group of them that always sits just past the vending machine one floor above the commons.

There's a group for 'African Americans only' that come and meet every once in a while in the commons.
In my opinion if it were Caucasians only, we'd get our asses suspended and then we would get sued and no school or program would give us financial aid.

[sarcasm]That just shows you how much America hates black people.[/sarcasm]

Anyway, where was I?

Oh yeah, the groups.
I wonder if they're going to be all rowdy because there's a and I'm doing a direct quote of what I honestly believe what they're going to say, "There's a negro in the 'hood!"
Or some such deal, they may say, "There's a blackie in the white house!"  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces