Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheamaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:16 pm
Well, I decided this should be made into a sticky, if I missed one or something I guess I could delete this one but I haven't seen one so I decided this would be as good a topic as any. This will be the place to introduce yourself to the other guild members, though I'm sure we've all met or will meet sometime. whee

Alright, so, I'll supply a bit of a form as something to follow if you have trouble figuring our what to write. Fill out what you want to and put N/A for anything you don't want to tell.

Quote:
Gaia Name:

Dislikes:

What got you into Seto:

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew):

Other:

Okay here's mine. whee

Quote:
Gaia Name: Sheamaru

Real Name: N/A I prefer to go by Sheamaru or a shorter version. Shea for example.

Like: Anime, Reading, Writing, Friends, Drawing, Watching DVD's, Cooking, Rp-ing, yaoi.

Dislikes: When Gaia acts up, people who post stupid random things that aren't funny, guys who cheat on girls, leeks, vegtables, educational tv, reality tv, preppy people who just insist on ruining peoples lives.

What got me into Seto: Yu-Gi-Oh was my first real anime and I have a major thing for Yami-Yugi. But then I fell hard for Seto and like him now. What's not to like? whee

Rank in Guild: Crew

Other: I'm currently working on hosting the first Kaiba Corperation Ball. That should be some fun. I'm also working on another rp for Final Fantasy X if anyone has an intrest. I'm working around the guild to meet the new members. If you want to get to know me, have any questions you think I can answer, just want to talk, or anything of the sort feel free to PM me. I'm hard at work pulling together this Ball, wish me luck. sweatdrop whee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:41 pm
gaia name: Yukari Kaiba

likes: anime/manga, playing lacrosse, surfing, drawing, video games, movies, hanging out with friends

dislikes: mean people, snobby people, whenever my computer acts up ><, people who make fun of yugioh

what got me into seto: his personality,the blue eyes,and that awesome battle city trench coat! xd

rank in guild: ? oO

other: i love drawing anime! specifically yugioh.ive got a lot of kaiba fan arts im planning on scanning soon (i dont have a scanner but my friend does ^^) so hopefully ill be able to show you all my interpretation of seto xd and i have a plan in the works for making a battle city trench coat to wear to conventions.ive made a "Official Battle City Tournament 2004" hoodie with this awesome pic of kaiba ironed on the back that i made when i went and saw the movie.but i really want a trench! and a kaiba plushie (anyone know where to get one? lol)  

Yukari Kaiba

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:23 pm
Gaia Name: Kaiba Lily

Weird un-gross people, joke/comedy, Seto Kaiba, Computer games, multiplayer online games, Movies, Iced Tea/Dr. Pepper, FOOD!,
Being book smart, spider, dragons, oldies & classic rock, Learning new things, cute plushie animals, etc.

Dislikes:
SOME really hardcore yaoi, People who are: greedy, selfish, dumb, and obsessed with there own reflection,
I HATE GEORGE W. BUSH!, etc.

What got you into Seto:
I don't know, One day I hated his guts, the next day I noticed his devotion to protecting his brother, How well he can manage a company xd , how smart he is, his figure & *BAM BOO!* I create a guild about him.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew):
I AM YOUR CAPTAIN! *snickers* I RULE YOU! MWA-HA-HA-HA!

Other:
Uh, I'm a slob and now I think I'm going to get an organizer to be a crew member and improve the guild in 'organization'.
Which Sheamaru does well, I've noticed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:22 pm
Kaiba Lily

Aww. Thankies. whee Okay. Back to introducing! sweatdrop  

Sheamaru

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:57 pm
Sheamaru
Kaiba Lily

Aww. Thankies. whee Okay. Back to introducing! sweatdrop

Hee hee yeah!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:46 am
Gaia Name:Lady Melieka

Dislikes:people who dislike gay people, various meats, ickiness

What got you into Seto:He was taller and had so much charisma

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew):Ummm, I think member

Other: heart heart lol  

Lady Melieka

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:38 pm
Gaia Name: Angel of Flames

Real Name: Cat (seriously... that's what they call me) 3nodding

Likes: Japenese comics, the internet, books, music, drawing, friends, ancient egypt

Dislikes: brocolli xp , people who dislike art/music/japenese cartoons, my spanish teacher, and being bored to death in class

What got you into Seto: started watching show. paledgame. read comic books, went to gaiaonline... got hooked blaugh

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: I'm chesspiece_knight at seto-kaiba.com 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:30 pm
Gaia Name: Xesca

Real Name: .........French Pacifist Girl from the Fountain. Figure it out. Latin+Spanish+Italian, and there you have it.

Dislikes: Bush. Artichokes. Bush. Math homework. Bush. <--- *huff huff* scream And...soy beans and diets. And school computers that block Gaia. And close-minded idiots who run the country, and Anne Coulter.

What got you into Seto-kun: A dream where he saved my sister from drowning and I got jealous. Then See 'other.' xd sweatdrop I liked Honda first (omygosh!! HERESY!!!)

Other: SUPER paranoid. Really. I freak at the slightest - ack!!! I also get pretty touchy about sensitive things, or when people attack me, or when people ignore me. (see 'what got you into Seto')  

Xesca

Fiery Charizard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:12 am
Gaia Name: Fiery Charizard aka FC

Likes: Subbed Yu-Gi-Oh! more than the dubbed, writing, reading, motorbikes

Dislikes: people who say YGO's for kids, boy racers, AnNoYiNg TeXt LiKe ThIs -.-' Malik/Marik's English voice

What got you into Seto: Watching the subbed episodes, though I liked him before, Yami was always my favourite character. Then I saw the subbed version and he was so mean he was cool biggrin

FC  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:50 am
Fiery Charizard

Dislikes: people who say YGO's for kids, boy racers, AnNoYiNg TeXt LiKe ThIs -.-' Malik/Marik's English voice

What got you into Seto: Watching the subbed episodes, though I liked him before, Yami was always my favourite character. Then I saw the subbed version and he was so mean he was cool biggrin

FC

hey i like motorbikes too ^^ motorbikes are awesome-and i love racing go karts its so much fun! XD  

Yukari Kaiba

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:13 pm
name: amber

Gaianame: mystical_elfgirl12 or you can call me kohaku or dark magician girl

likes: yugioh seto is cute nice people peanut butter chocolate yami no yugi dark magician subaru sumeragi seishirou seiichiro aoki sorata and some others and making new friends and i am so in love with yaoi as well.

Dislikes: people who treat others like crap (sorry for the word) peanuts spicy food pegasus
what got you into seto: the way he treats his brother so sweet
Rank in the guild: member

Other's: i love singing i have been singing ever since i was five years old i like jpop my favorite jpop singers are
Namie amuro, do as infinity, takashima masahiro, hideaki matshuoka, grass valley, chara, D-project, the boom, zelda, minnie, maaya sakamoto also i am a major clamp fan as well my favorite manga's are clamp school detectives, the man of many faces, tokyo babylon, wish, X/1999  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:12 am
Yukari Kaiba
Fiery Charizard

FC

hey i like motorbikes too ^^ motorbikes are awesome-and i love racing go karts its so much fun! XD

Cool! Do you ride? biggrin I have a Yamaha XJ600 Diversion *big smiles*  

Fiery Charizard

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:36 pm
Xesca
Gaia Name: Xesca

Real Name: .........French Girl from the Fountain. Figure it out.

Dislikes: Bush. Artichokes. Bush. Math homework. Bush. <--- *huff huff* scream And...soy beans and diets. And school computers that block Gaia. And close-minded idiots who run the country, and Anne Coulter.

What got you into Seto-kun: A dream where he saved my sister from drowning and I got jealous. Then See 'other.' xd sweatdrop I liked Honda first (omygosh!! HERESY!!!)

Other: SUPER paranoid. Really. I freak at the slightest - ack!!! I also get pretty touchy about sensitive things, or when people attack me, or when people ignore me.

So we're both Anti-Bush, yay! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:20 pm
Gaia Name: Roy the hair designer

Age: 11 (I lied when I said 58, I don't know why though.)

Dislikes: People who are racist.

What got you into Seto: I'm just a fan, I usually duel and collect cards that's all. Seto has been my favorite character out of the show so, I thought "Why not join?"

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other: Nothing much, I'm old. OLD. But still have my youth & humor, I'll make typos at time so I'm still not the perfect typer.  

LL Sisters Boy Toy

crono ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:54 pm
Gaia Name: crono ryu

Likes: anime, buidling gundams, sword pratcing with his samurai sword. (yes i do have one folks)

Dislikes: brothers... @_@

What got you into Seto: our likes for powerful monsters

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): crew

Other:I will duel anyone, with my 2 black luster soldiers.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff