Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Past Threads (Deleted or Otherwise)
December 2008: 2 Mystery Gifts! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:07 pm
This month's prizes are 2 Mystery Gifts! The only hint I will give you on what these 2 items are is that they're both worth over 10,000 gold! Be the first to post on page 200 this month to win both of these prizes!

Due to some serious posting by many members of the guild, I've decided to double the amount of pages needed in order to win the prize.
November's giveaway ended after only 7 days, & while that is something to be proud of, it's burning quite the hole in my pocket. Not only that, but if a new user comes to the guild after being promised a monthly giveaway, they expect to see one, & that doesn't work if they join after the giveaway has been won at the beginning of the month.
In short, slow down a bit! Give others a chance to win something, would ya?

Rules:

1. This is the only place that bumping is allowed unless specified in the first post of another topic.

2. Everyone is allowed to post in this thread. Even the Mods.

3. Please don't use multiple accounts to post all at once. This is unfair to other participants. If I see you do this, I will update this post to have it state that you & your mule accounts are disqualified for this event. If you are disqualified, you are still allowed to post here all you like, but you will not be allowed to receive the prize.

4. Advertising will not be tolerated in any giveaway or contest thread. For a first offense, you will receive a warning & all advertising posts will be deleted. For a second offense, you will be banned. (For those who don't know, ads in your sig are fine, just not in your post.)

5. Just because you've won a prize in the past doesn't mean that you can't win others. There's no limit on how many prizes you can win, but please try to be a little considerate of others.

6. Page stretching, is not allowed here, just as it's not allowed anywhere in the guild or on Gaia. Pages are determined by number of posts on the page, not by how long the page is.

7. Have fun, & remember that all the main forum rules still apply.

Let's get bumping!

P.S.
If you don't like the items I've been giving away, feel free to suggest an item that you'd like an opportunity to win! Tell me the kind of stuff you guys want! Your suggestions are very much appreciated! ^_^

Thank you,
-FaithBlack

Now let's get bumping!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:01 pm
heart  

iL0v3H1M

iL0v3H1M

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:03 pm
heart  

iL0v3H1M