Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunflowerGoddess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:58 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:00 am
*sneers* What a load of utter shite. Looks like someone watched 'Look Who's Talking' a few too many times...  

Talythia Starseeker

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:16 am
I will cry tears of laughter and sadness at the ignorance if the poster of that actually believed all that BS.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:17 am
Excuse me while I go puke.

Of course, what I find disgustingly interesting is that, with these types of things, the fetus in question is always one who will become a "blond, blue-eyed girl".

Where are the [insert ethnicity here] fetuses? Or the brunettes/red-heads? Or the brown/green/hazel/etc.-eyed kids? Or the male fetuses?

Why always the blond, blue-eyed caucasian girl? And why one that is evidently Christian (because it ends up with Jesus), as opposed to Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, etc.?

Oh right. Those are the only ones worth saving and mourning over, right? mad

Shoot. Me. Now. stressed

Unknown Lifeform Brett

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

McPhee

Friendly Elocutionist

8,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:33 am
I hate it when people resort to sappy pap to get their point across. *sigh*

Here's my favorite line.

Tripe-spewer
The angel took my to Jesus and set me on His lap. He said He loved me, and He was my Father. Then I was happy. I asked Him what the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion, I am sorry, my child; for I know how it feels."

OMG I DIN'T KNO JEZIZ WUZ ABORTID

Yeah, right.

This is pretty damn sad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:55 am
Mcphee

Here's my favorite line.

Tripe-spewer
The angel took my to Jesus and set me on His lap. He said He loved me, and He was my Father. Then I was happy. I asked Him what the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion, I am sorry, my child; for I know how it feels."

Yeah, right.

This is pretty damn sad.

It's a little-known story of the Bible.

See, Mary wasn't originally Jesus' mother, some other lady was. However, she aborted Jesus (and was later punished royally for it), but being the son of God that he was, he was revived and placed inside of Mary's uterus instead.
So yeah, he does know what abortion feels like.

Hi Hell. I'm Yami Mirai, and I guess I'll be seeing you when I die. xd

Unknown Lifeform Brett

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

McPhee

Friendly Elocutionist

8,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:09 am
Yami Mirai
Mcphee

Here's my favorite line.

Tripe-spewer

Yeah, right.

This is pretty damn sad.

It's a little-known story of the Bible.

See, Mary wasn't originally Jesus' mother, some other lady was. However, she aborted Jesus (and was later punished royally for it), but being the son of God that he was, he was revived and placed inside of Mary's uterus instead.
So yeah, he does know what abortion feels like.

Hi Hell. I'm Yami Mirai, and I guess I'll be seeing you when I die. xd

xd heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:12 pm
I will have to assume that since fetuses have no paper or pencil or foreign objects to write with, this diary must have been engraved in the placenta. It appears to have had full grasp of the English language when it is indeed first conceived. The fetus also appears to have continued writing after it's death to inform the world it was killed. This disturbs me greatly. I cry, yes, I do cry, tears of confusion and horror.

S. Shark

KraZGurl

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:24 pm
Well, I must say... I'm getting really tired of seeing this. It's a little... over used. They need to think up something new. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:42 pm
Omg... that just totally confused me... there is so much wrong with that on so many levels it would take me years to write it all up...

And the letter it wrote was full of mistakes... i think that made it worse... gonk  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Yi Min

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:13 pm
eek I thought I would never see that 'dairy' again! I took a child/parent development class in 10th grade. It was fun, until our teacher decided to bring her opinions into the class room. (She would tell us about her religion almost daily.. She was jehovas witness.)

She handed out a sheet with the very 'dairy' on it. I got so pissed off at her, that I slamed it on her desk. "Who are you to bring your bias into MY education?"

Who was she to try and influence us on our stand points? Who gave her permission to bring this into the classroom? Her role was only to teach us FACTS. As in any class.

I walked out and to the principals office and discussed it with her. She was mad at me. neutral But, then she understood why it would make me that mad. The principal had a talk with that teacher. She isn't to bring anymore biased materials into the class room. But, I doubt she listened. That woman really bothered me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:51 pm
I dug this up from the LHG. I won't mention who wrote it though, because I don't want to be responsible for her being bombarded with hate PMs from anti-choicers.

Quote:
Well, I wrote a real "Dear Mommy" letter

Dear Mommy,

You aborted me yesterday. And you know what? I don't give a ********. I didn't feel a goddamn thing. I wasn't going to cure cancer, or end world hunger, or invent really cool shoes -- I was going to murder fourty-eight people and have sex with their corpses. Bet you're glad you aborted me, huh? You know what's weird? Even though I'm a non-sentient proto-human with no awareness, no knowledge of the English language, and am currently dead, I have managed to write a coherent letter. That's ******** up.

Lots of love,
Fetus

Tragic Christmas
Vice Captain

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:27 pm
*shiver*

Its like

HOMFGBBQWTF

august 8: I got ready for my home coming dance went to the salon made my hair all pretty, put on my dress and went to the dance.

midnight: I was raped

august 9: Im pregenant and I died cause it seems no once cares for me but for the parasite of a monster inside ******** IM DEAD GUYS biggrin

HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

WAIT... STFU YOU LUMP OF PARASITIC CELLS

No not really
I didnt get raped
though I was 'surprise party boy'd' at homecoming gonk gonk gonk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:31 pm
Bullshit Crap of all ******** class="quoted">October 23 - My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.

Most kids say 'dada' first because they can't say 'mama'.

ZOMG it's a freak fetus! Kill it!

MipsyKitten
Crew

Emiri Insane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:05 pm
...If I ever find the diaries of a freaking fetus in my uterus, I'll become Pro-life. xD

It's a sad day when people think that fetii can write letters when they probably don't even have fingers, or any sort of connected brain for which to think.  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff