Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Advice Section
Ask Dr. Love ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:02 pm
There is something about love that people find irresistible. That magical pull, that wondrous feeling, those blissful memories that seem so unending yet equally painful. Love, in all its glory, makes a person deeply blessed, and at times, deeply troubled. It is in this light that Dr.Love ng IWONCLAN is born.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres."
Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:10 pm
Would You Like To:

* Think Gaia or other online dating works?
* Learn how to give and receive love and affection freely?
* Gain clarity around whether or not you want to stay in a relationship?
* Learn how to confront issues with your partner in a healthy, productive way?
* Find passion with each other again?
* Learn how to say “No” without feeling fear or guilt about your partner’s response?
* Maintain your individuality and independence in intimate relationships?
* Stop “walking on eggshells” in your relationships?
* Move beyond the “power struggle” or passion-less stage of relationships?
* Create a deeper connection?
* Discover the buried treasure in your relationship?
* Evolve your relationship gracefully over time?

"Dance around the most common love potholes couples fall into and say ta-ta to fights and failed relationship!"

--I am very honored and proud to let you all know that finally i am here to listen/read all those heart/love problems and freely express my advices that could possibly help you out, although it is clearly stated that mine is just mainly opinions and advices which i guarantee it'll work in a good way. But let me remind you that it is "ONLY YOU" who can make it worth all the efforts to have a happy relationship/lovelife, and it will always be YOU who decides, my purpose? is to help everyone in the best of my abilities and help lessens the pain you feel, the luggage your carrying, to break down all those walls and to make everyone realize that one of the greatest gift that God has given to the world is nothing else but: LOVE

If you have any Love problems, concerns and questions please don't ever think twice to talk to me or consult me, it's my job and my interest to help people, you can send me a private message if you want to share something confidential, or you can mainly post it here on this thread and i will answer all your questions, your confusions, depressions and all those love conflicts.

**For confidential heart/love matters, send a Private Message to get advices from me thru:
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN  

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:27 pm
Smart Tips

5 LOVE MISTAKES SMART PEOPLE MAKE:

1. Setting up House too quickly
Love Lesson: It's quite common for couples to become very besotted, very quickly. The problem is, for the first three 18 months of most relationships, people have their loved-up glasses on and can't make sensible decisions.When couples first meet, they're influenced by a need to hold onto that someone special, they often see what they want to see and don't make time for important conversations about what they really want. So what can you do? Make a different commitment, like vacationing together to test the waters. Also, map out your future plans to make sure you're on the same page. It may sound scary, but it's better to know now than later. The ingredients for a strong relationship are trust and congruence, and these don't develop overnight---these things take time..

2. Making Comparisons
Love Lesson: Everyone's relationship is different and making comparisons is pointless. Not only does it take focus away from your relationship, but they're often wrong. Just because a couple looks perfect doesn't mean they still are behind closed doors. The binding glue of any relationship is friendship, interest, affection and enjoyment. You really have to focus on these four things. Talk to your partner about any concerns, think positively and do things outside your comfort zone.

3. Seeing everything from only one side
Love Lesson: There's a famous line in the movie Dumb & Dumber where Jeff Daniel's character says "I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention." Can't we all relate to that? Not listening to each other is a huge problem for many couples. They're so busy defending their point of view that they forget to resolve the issue at hand. Writing your thoughts in a letter, talking through problems and staying good-humored is the key to have an equal relationship. Don't make mountains out of small issues, it takes a confident person to accept other people's opinions.

4. Forgetting to live in the moment
Love Lesson: If you ask a troubled couple what's missing from their relationship, they'll say quality time. Most people sacrifice "couple time" when they should be doing the exact opposite. Slow yourself down and don't analyze too often. We all make mistakes, the trick to love-filled life is putting time into overcoming them.

5. Living in each other's pocket 24/7
Love Lesson: Spending every minute with someone is like indulging in rich food--- there's only so much you can have. After a while, your appetite changes and you want something different. People need space, to take time out and recharge their batteries away from other people's demands. It's flattering when someone wants to be with you 24/7, but giving your sole attention to anything isn't healthy. Intimacy is what good couples have--history, ups and downs and loyalty...it takes years to develop.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:35 am
Dr love,

meron po akong crush classmate ko. pero akala nya galit ako sa kanya kasi lagi ko siyang inaasar sa school. nagseselos ako kasi may mga bago siyang kasama. ano gagawin ko?  

aikee_3

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:45 am
Dear aikee_3,

I just want to share this with you: Mixed Signals/Playing Hard to get is a total turnoff!

Guys who know what they want are not desperate, not going settle for much less then sought out for, especially if they've been successful with certain girls in the past..therefore if you play hard to get like has been done to me all to often usually we will just move on.

I am not referring to the boys "putting out", just dating in general. Anotherwards you like a girl a lot, but want to make her chase you a bit. She might be willing to briefly; however after a while she will become suspicious of things such as...

1)Are you actually single
2)Are you interested
3)Is she just a 2nd or 3rd choice so you only act interested when you feel insecure about #1 working out.
4)What are your overall intentions

And girls if you are reading this right now..
Remember guys have feelings too. The macho act some of these so-called badboys is just that "an act". Those guys often turnout to be the most insecure. Its a main reason most relationships do not last. As mentioned here several times, many guys who do have that intial line of best that draws females in to be nothing like they sold themselves as...meanwhile the guys that come off too nice, gooney, creepy, etc...often turnout to be the best lovers, most secure in the longterm.

So aikee_3, if you were to ask me, why don't you try doing a different route, How about doing the opposite? and if it's possible and wouldn't lead to any problems why don't you court her / "ligawan" ^_^ you never know unless you try..playing hard to get, insulting, and giving her a bad day, makes you think that's cool and do believe it's a turn on? i'm telling you it's a big NO NO..Sometime girls appreciates froclisome humorous jokes or the "inside" jokes but we sometimes need to think of the things that we say, we don't want to offend people especially if they are " very important" to our hearts right? goodluck biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:02 am
dr. luff ito puh problema ko eehh....

may crush ako sa pinsan ng frend ko at yung frend na na may baklang kilala yung kumare nya na apo ng lola ng pinsan nya at yung ninang ng anak nya na uncle naman ng pinsan ko na kabarkada ng ina nya...

ano gagawin ko?? ano sasabihin ko? confused  

Mr_yOsong sAGing

ll SimplyRen ll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:35 pm
Dear Dr.Love

I'm inlove with SOMEONE pero meron syang LOVEONE, and EVERYONE knows that he is the ONLY ONE i ever dreamed... pero gaya nga ng sinabi ko meron syang loveone, kaya hirap me lolz... alam ko pong kilala mo na yan... shhh kalang rofl

PS: paki translate po sa tagalog ang advice mo para feel na feel ko, Thank you po!

Simply,
Ren

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:33 pm
Dear iSimplyRen,

Many of us ask ourselves why we have to fall in love just to get hurt. Why do we have to find and keep someone only to lose him in the end? What we would all probably dread the most is waking up the next morning only to discover that the person whom we love so much doesn't feel the same way for us anymore. Love isn't always forever and when it dies, a part of us will also painfully whither with it.

Many would think that all men would just love to play games with feelings of other women. It's true that many men also take advantages of opportunities where they can score a point. But it doesn't mean that they are not capable of being faithful, true and loving to just one person. All relationships are put to the test. A third party can inconspicuously lurk in a relationship and it's tempting invitation can be a deadly poison that can take away the life from a healthy and loving relationship. Sometimes it's not the time nor distance that spells the fate of our affinity with someone. It is the test of faith and commitment that we fail to uphold and soon, we lose our stable ground and fall off into the abyss of uncertainty.

iSimplyRen, you are trapped by the overwhelming love that you still silently keep locked up in your heart. You are right, letting someone know what we truly feel for him may never work miracles for us but it would certainly ease the pain of losing that person. Go ahead and tell him what you feel but never expect anything in return. Life goes on and you should. Let this love be your teacher and the pain its lessons so you can move on with life and be able look back not with regret but with a peaceful smile in your heart knowing that you have left all the bitter memories of the past where they truly belong.

Ren, minsan may mga bagay na hindi nakalaan para sa atin. Yes it's true na hindi natin kayang magpakaplastik sa ating mga nararamdaman kaya kung minsan ay naiisip naten na baka may chances din tayo. Walang masama at lalong walang mawawala kung sasabihin natin ang nararamdaman natin it will help release the luggage you are carrying pero gusto ko lang i-share sayo na masakit UMASA lalo pa nga't may "special someone" na siya. Alam kong napaka strong mong tao at kahit ano pa mang pagsubok ibigay sayo ay nakakayanan mo, pero ito ay another trial sa buhay mo. Ren, napakaraming tao na nagmamahal sayo, pamilya, kaibigan and as far as boys are concern dahil nga bulag tayo sa taong mahal na mahal natin hindi natin nakikita "presence" ng iba, You deserve to be happy and to be loved..one day you will realize na hindi lang pala sa kanya iikot ang mundo mo, na meron palang taong nagmamahal sayo na mas WORTH pa sa kanya. You just have to be open with your heart and make your world brighter..wag mo ng itago ang sarili mo sa dilim.

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN
heart  

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

kai56yacht

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:33 pm

dear dr,love,

may isa po akong love....close frend ko po cia...(We called him V)
may isa nmn pong tao na nanliligaw skin...(we called him A)si V gabi ko lang nakakasama samantlng c A po tanghali hanngng gabi...mabait po skin s A..masaya ksama...peo mas lamng parin po c V..

ANU PO ba dapat kng gawin...O SINO dapt kng piliin..

UNG mahal ko po ba..
O ung MAHAL ako??

(sana tgalog ung advice para masaya..)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:38 am
S P ii C Y
dr. luff ito puh problema ko eehh....

may crush ako sa pinsan ng frend ko at yung frend na na may baklang kilala yung kumare nya na apo ng lola ng pinsan nya at yung ninang ng anak nya na uncle naman ng pinsan ko na kabarkada ng ina nya...

ano gagawin ko?? ano sasabihin ko? confused

di ako binibigyan tips ni dr. luff? uhmm? crying  

Mr_yOsong sAGing

keen27

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:29 am
hahahhaha...takteng yan ang gulo mo ayentot miske ako nde ko nagets wahahahha....

Dr. love anu mas pipiliin ko yung mas gwapo kaso boring kasama o yung sakto lang pero napapatawa nya koh..??? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:34 am
Dr Love,

May love po ako sa Philippines, pero d pa po kami. Ako naman po, love na love ko po sya kahit pagkatagaltagal ko na syang nililigawan at d pa nya ako sinasagot. Ngayon po, ako'y nasa Singapore, eh mabilis po mahulog ang puso ko... pero sa katapusan ng araw ko ay ang love ko po sa Pinas ang nasa isip ko. Tapos, babalik po akong Pinas this Dec, pero sya'y pupunta sa States para mag Xmas. Nakakalungkot po at baka ako'y mabaliw. Patulong naman po... sad sad  

cele-v

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Suziieewuziiee

Tipsy Noob

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 am
Dr. Love,
Meron po akong crush..ay hindi na pla crushh . .love na pla . .
Mahal ku na siya. . .

kaya Lang may asawa na ata or gf . . rofl

anuh gagawin ku iwasan ku nlng or sabihin ku nraramdaman ku. . ???

neutral sweatdrop sad

>suzi3'eRe<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:36 am
Dr love pano mo sasabihin sa girl na friend mo na bad breath sya. kase baka matagalan mamamatay ako  

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Advice Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash