What do you do?
  Right
  Left
  Ambidexterous
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:37 pm
I was just thinking about it because I was at a restaurant with my mom's office last night and since I was doing homework I was writing with my right hand and using chopsticks to eat with my left and this amazed them. Someone asked and my mom said I was ambidexterous so I just started thinking.

I am semi-ambidexterious, I can switch between hands with relative ease for simple things like eating with chopsticks, tracing a straight line on a ruler, etc. but my writing looks like a 3rd grader's with my left hand because my right is my stronger hand. I've been working on my left handwriting though for the fun of it.

So I'm just curious what people are and stuff.

My friend says she learned in genetics that if you're left handed you were meant to have a twin but your twin could not survive so you kinda ate them in the womb. Don't you leftys feel great about yourselves now?

I wonder if ambidexterous people had twins they ate in the womb too. I may have to look into this.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:25 am
O.O
really?? im a right hander though i can use my left hand too... but my brother is a lefty. so he ate his twin?? so im supposed to have another sibling?? omg...
O.O

Fate-J

gatortators

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:57 am
When I was a kid, I started writing with my left hand, but then for some reason switched to my right. I usually write with my right hand because I write backwards with my left hand, but I can paint with both. o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:31 am
I'm right handed-I tried using my left hand but I just gave up......

I had never heard about left handed people having a twin....I have heard that left handed people have an earlier death then right handed people.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:47 am
I don't know ......I can draw with left and write with right and I can do different thing with both hand so I'm both hand of a strange way. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:37 am
Im just weired I can write with my right but can fence sword fight and spin a staff with my left better then my right hand. But my right eye is slightly weaker then my left. But when I land from a jump, like off a ledge I land on my left foot first.  

Andy _1134

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:53 am
I'm right handed. If I'm eating and doing something else, sometimes I eat with my left hand. But not always...

I heard that about 10% of the human population is left handed. eek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:15 am
OMG. Really? o_O Eatting your twin hmm....

So, I am right handed now. When I was younger I was left handed but due to superstition my parents changed me to be right handed instead. >_>

If I try though I can write not that that bad with my left hand. I tried switching back before but stopped after a bit.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:42 pm
Right-handed, but I can use my left hand for simple things. Carrying a cup. lifting stuff, shaking people's hands who are left-handed. o_0 I know how to use a sword efficiently in both hands, but I'm definitely stronger in my right.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:47 pm
Most appear to be stronger with the right.

My uncle was left-handed but my grandma made him switch to right because of superstition too and she thought it was "the wrong way to write" or something like that.

I've also heard the leftys die earlier than right handed people too.

You can also train yourself to be ambidexterous if you really want to be. Even ones who are just naturally tend to have a hand they prefer I've read. Try switching your mouse to the left side of your computer and see what happens. I've been using the mouse on the left for the past two days and really, I didn't notice it that much. I just have to remember to reach for it on the left instead of the right.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:18 pm
I'm right handed. i can't do a darn thing with my left ahnd-haha  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:07 pm
I was born a lefty, but I'm more favorable with my right. I can write with both, but I can't draw a straight line with my left, even though it's my dominant hand. I eat with my right, brush my teeth with my left. It's weird.

Flyentologist

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:19 pm
iGoldman
I was born a lefty, but I'm more favorable with my right. I can write with both, but I can't draw a straight line with my left, even though it's my dominant hand. I eat with my right, brush my teeth with my left. It's weird.

That's kind of how I am.

I asked my mom about what hand I used and she said I was a lefty when I was little but one day I switched to my right, she doesn't know why but I just did.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:06 pm
I'm just another right-handed person.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:41 pm
I am left handed and gosh dangit I knew I should have been a twin!!! :-: im so sad now.....  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff