Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Evolving Item Report By Seiko UPDATE 11/23 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its back!!
  yay!
  >_>
View Results

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:51 am
Hi! very one like I promise here the Evolving Item Report hope you enjoy it ^_^. I'll only report the items from this week cause to do the one I have miss would be really extensive, so her we go.

Well this week we have 5 items evolving one of them finishing its evolution cycle.

Padmavati's Lotus: well this is the items that has finish evolving. this final evolution is kind of cool in some way. I mostly like the Snake tale you can use not nothing else.

User Image

Captain Ara's Nestegg: This is the first time this item evolve and as the name suggest most of the pose are are kind of pirate like. there are clothing, a parrot, a treasure map and a spyglass perfect for the those pirates of the Caribbean cosplayers. still wonder what is next to come, maybe and island or pirate ship BG or a treasure chest with something secret in it, who know we just have to wait.

User Image

Fallen Wish: this is some what one of the most popular evo item since Herme's Moon. he is quite a cute kritter. in this new evolution it has some new posse for the little creature, a face plate that would remind me to Athena in some way and a cape or something like it. this item may evolve in to a goddess or something mythically magical, who knows.

User Image

Coocoon: this is an item that is turning to be quite fashionable with silk like glove and sock and a fuzzy top yet with ha magical thing to it with the fairy like butterfly next to it. I'm really intrigue to know what will it turn to cant wait to see more of it.

User Image

Dander: hmm this items just reminds me of the bunny hoodies they sell on the cash shop. dont have much to say about it...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 pm
yay - I love the evo reprts you do. You're a replacement for T8immy any day lol

hmmn the dander's pretty dull at the moment. looks like it has potential though  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:50 pm
Maybe we should PM a mod a petition.

"Prince Seiko: Even better than Timmy!"

The Dander looks like it has potential to me too but right now it looks a bit boring.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:42 pm
Some of the stages of the Fallen Wish remind me of the Luma from Super Mario Galaxy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The rabbit from Hermes Moon had reminded me of the rabbits from Super Mario Galaxy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Made by the same person. Coincidence? Yeah, probably.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:42 pm
hahaha! sweatdrop thanks guys  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:58 pm
Yay 4 the evo report!  

0Moon_Maiden0

Fate-J

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:09 am
thanks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 am
Awe! The pic dornkus placed up is soooo cute! ^_^
And it does look like that actually. I think there are two items I will save gold up for. The spirti flame and coccoon.. ^^

heart Thanks for making your awesome evo reports!!!!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
The Dander is just a dust bunny that seems to be getting bigger in each evolution phase. It's lame.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:36 am
Dander is lame. I thought it was gross to. sweatdrop  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:02 am
nah th one gross is the Orindae, Dander is just dusty xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:08 am
Oh maybe that one was it. 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 pm
what happened to Timmy? last i saw of the little freak was when he had a moustach (which was freaky >.>')

and i bought a Death Whisper on the 1st of this month and while Death Whipser has evolved again, mine hasnt...
can anyone help me out? i wantsa sword for mah avi cause it'll look awsome with a Death Whisper sword crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:20 pm
xylert
what happened to Timmy? last i saw of the little freak was when he had a moustach (which was freaky >.>')

and i bought a Death Whisper on the 1st of this month and while Death Whipser has evolved again, mine hasnt...
can anyone help me out? i wantsa sword for mah avi cause it'll look awsome with a Death Whisper sword crying

well you need to un-equip the item and equip it again to see the changes, but since Death Whisper is one his 12th gem the weapon it has now is a caster so if i where you I wait until it finish evolving to do that.  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:18 pm
Prince Seiko
xylert

well you need to un-equip the item and equip it again to see the changes, but since Death Whisper is one his 12th gem the weapon it has now is a caster so if i where you I wait until it finish evolving to do that.

i un-equiped it and re-equiped it and i've still only got the reg. Death Whisper (which doesnt even show up...), Death Whisper Stabbed and Death Whisper Dagger....
its really making me mad!!! scream
and i looked at its evolution cycle and its supposed to have alot of different variations right now....  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff