Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Can anyone tell me what da heck Kenshin died of... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know what killed Kenshin and Kori?
  Hai! Mochiron! (Yes! Of course!)
  Nope...Gomen T___T
  Kinda....:sweat:
View Results

Angry Kitsune

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:00 am
...in Seisouhen? I know it was a skin disease but what da heck was it, exactly? confused

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:44 pm
it's not an actual disease.....either that or nobody knows because there was no mention of the name  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Angry Kitsune

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 pm
Well THAT sucks! Cuz I really wanna know before I die of curiosity! gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:12 pm
I read somewhere that it was an internal disease of which the skin rotting away is just one of the symptoms. It has been likened to leprosy, but I believe that it is more along the lines of syphilis, since it is sexually transmitted.  

Lady_Hawkmoon93

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Angry Kitsune

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:01 am
Kenshin had an STD?! eek Wow....You never think of him as being sexually active except when he got married to Kaoru. Maybe he and Tomo got it on and she gave it to him? whee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:08 pm
The disease Kenshin and Kaoru died of in Seisuckhen was symbolic of the self-loathing eating Kenshin alive from the inside. After he gave up the Sakabatou and his only means of atoning, he was overwhelmed by the self-loathing and eventually died after sharing it with Kaoru.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Talrian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:26 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
The disease Kenshin and Kaoru died of in Seisuckhen was symbolic of the self-loathing eating Kenshin alive from the inside. After he gave up the Sakabatou and his only means of atoning, he was overwhelmed by the self-loathing and eventually died after sharing it with Kaoru.

yup yup.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:27 pm
All I know is that he died of a disease and he gave it to Kaoru thorugh *doing it*  

Juicebox BIues

Little blackfire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm
Man I wish I could tell you but I dont know. All I know is that it was terrible dying from a skin dissease that no one not even us could tell eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:17 pm
At first I thought it was Tuberculous because he coughed up blood. But I soon realized that it wasnt Tuberculous because the skin doesnt change color when you have it. I believe that because where he was Battousai the Manslayer he was really powerful. I think that his power was transmitted to his sword and when he became Kenshin Himura, he fought for so long without using the sword for killing that the sword became to powerful for him and the long time use of it caused him to have a very rare skin disease and caused him to die. Im not sure if any it is right but that's what I think.  

I Karia I

Blessed Member

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Botan16

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:37 pm
i didnt know he died. i havent been able to get that far into the series yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Sorry that was a spoiler. but yea he does die. kaoru dies later after him because she got the disease also.  

I Karia I

Blessed Member

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Collinrocks11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 pm
Angry Kitsune, I wish you wouldn't have used slang (what da heck) in the case of Kenshin's death. Really improper. I do apologize. Just that it got me mad . There are certain chemicals in the body that causes one's death or...
Let me say it this way...When some one doesn't have forgiveness in their heart, or is simply holding resentment, has something in their heart that is too much to bear produces deadly chemicals in one's body. It is scientifically proven (don't think I made this up). Who knows why these chemicals are there, but it slowly kills and damages. Like it is eating inside you but you don't feel it, until it hurts...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:05 pm
Well I remember his death being something about the size of his body and the extent he used the hitten style that slowly wore away at his body. well, it said that in the Samurai X:Reflection Directors Cut.  

kenshin-nya

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces