Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Weird dream Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:34 pm
Anyway, I had this dream and it's been bothering me all day.

I was in a Jag Panther and we, by we I mean the tank crew and me as either the gunner up top or the commander, were either on test drive or moving in.
That's the cool part but turned bad.
Somehow when rounding the corner we were either hit or the road gave way, I dropped inside as the tank slid down the hill it then somehow rolled over completely upside down.
The feeling of being trapped was overwhelming and it woke me up.

Please tell me, is it even possible for a Panther to tip over? crying

I am scared. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:18 pm
Yeah there were some polish boys hiding behind a barn that wanted to 1 up the cow tippers with panther tipping. xd  

Rommel_Desert_Fox

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:11 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Yeah there were some polish boys hiding behind a barn that wanted to 1 up the cow tippers with panther tipping. xd

I'm sure those Polish farm boys would have to have an Allis Chalmers to tip a Panther, not some green and yellow tractor.

That or perhaps we were broad sided by either a Pershing or a Kv-1.

That or really, the road gave way.

Also, how did you know it was near farm land?
... I actually remember seeing tilled earth down hill.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:26 pm
OberFeldwebel
Rommel_Desert_Fox

I'm sure those Polish farm boys would have to have an Allis Chalmers to tip a Panther, not some green and yellow tractor.

That or perhaps we were broad sided by either a Pershing or a Kv-1.

That or really, the road gave way.

Also, how did you know it was near farm land?
... I actually remember seeing tilled earth down hill.

Because he's in your mind, in your thoughts.

fear him Ober, fear him.  

Crash Maniac

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:47 pm
talking about dreams... i'll share a recurring one that bugs the living crap out of me.

Not sure if any of you know the southern california freeways here.... but basically there are two major freeways that feed into the valley from central california...

They are the 5 freeway, and the 15 freeway. To get into the valley from central california, you have to pass over the mountain range that divides the region.

Anyway...

So I'm driving down the 5 freeway, just before heading up and over the range to get into "southern cali" its about mid-morning and to the south, behind the mountain you can see a intense, bright, and all too familiar mushroom cloud consuming the southland.

Now, i've had this dream a few times... and there's two variations that have played out.

One, i get out of the car.... because the freeway has now become a parking lot as hundreds of drivers get out of their vehicles in horror. I strap on the oh s**t kit and gear, and start walking south into the mess that's left over....

Two, i get out of the car.... because the freeway has now become a parking lot as hundreds of drivers get out of their vehicles in horror. I strap on the oh s**t kit and gear, and start walking north... away from the mess, and toward my pre-determined rally point with my dad (if ever something like this were to happen)

I've had full dreams of the whole trip, in both dreams.... but sometimes it bugs me of my choices in the dreams. Like if i were to leave, and head north... I'd pretty much be writing off everything i love here as dead.

But, i know that if i walk into the mess that is post-nuclear socal.. i'm pretty much writing myself off...

makes me wonder my choices if it were to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:35 am
Weird...

Anyway, if something like that did happen I would guess that you would be torn on where to go.
But really, if a nuke blew up socal I would figure everything as a loss.

Also, don't most new nukes have little fallout?  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:47 am
OberFeldwebel
Weird...

Anyway, if something like that did happen I would guess that you would be torn on where to go.
But really, if a nuke blew up socal I would figure everything as a loss.

Also, don't most new nukes have little fallout?

Not sure, but i'm pretty sure that regardless of the fallout... the area would be so irradiated that i'd be killing myself going into it.

Socal is a loss in its own right....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:14 am
If a nuke drops anywhere in AZ, I know where it's going to fall to within a quarter mile, and if that happens, I'm ********. A decent nuke would put me right in the "instantly light s**t on fire" radius, and my house would BURN.

So yeah, I don't have to worry about nukes. mrgreen  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:27 am
Fresnel
If a nuke drops anywhere in AZ, I know where it's going to fall to within a quarter mile, and if that happens, I'm ********. A decent nuke would put me right in the "instantly light s**t on fire" radius, and my house would BURN.

my dad's gonna have a s**t load of property out in the middle of nowhere...

your welcome to come hang out with us and watch the world burn.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:09 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel

Hmm, I wonder if Minnesota is a target for a nuclear bombing.

... maybe Minneapolis but that would be doing us a service.
... well it may kill a few people that I would care about.  

OberFeldwebel

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:51 pm
I'm more worried about VX than Nukes up here in Indiana, if somebody hits the entire stock with a bomb there goes North America.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel

Which part of nowhere? Anything within about 80 miles of Tonopah is going to DIE.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:53 pm
war_junky 91
I'm more worried about VX than Nukes up here in Indiana, if somebody hits the entire stock with a bomb there goes North America.

Nah, its underground

EDIT: our government is not completely helpless retarded rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:21 pm
SBBuckner
war_junky 91

Nah, its underground

VX?

S-2-(diisopropylamino)ethyl-O-ethyl methylphosphonothioate ?

I hope they don't leave that stuff lying in the open. If so that's like saying, "Oh hey towel heads! BOMB HERE! LOLZZZZZ!!!"

And here I almost soiled my pants when I over heard Al's, the guy doing the transfer for me, former occupation hazard at the Chlorine plant or whatever it was.
A leak or spill and everyone down hill or down wind is dead.

The Chlorine they were using is the s**t they use to put holes in pieces of metal and in the old TV tubes.

But I suppose Nerve gas is... a lot worse.

I thought the Geneva or whatever the ******** they call it now banned the use of that stuff and perhaps even the manufacture.
(insert maniacal laugh from a shady General)  

OberFeldwebel

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:31 pm
OberFeldwebel
SBBuckner
war_junky 91

Nah, its underground

VX?

S-2-(diisopropylamino)ethyl-O-ethyl methylphosphonothioate ?

I hope they don't leave that stuff lying in the open. If so that's like saying, "Oh hey towel heads! BOMB HERE! LOLZZZZZ!!!"

And here I almost soiled my pants when I over heard Al's, the guy doing the transfer for me, former occupation hazard at the Chlorine plant or whatever it was.
A leak or spill and everyone down hill or down wind is dead.

The Chlorine they were using is the s**t they use to put holes in pieces of metal and in the old TV tubes.

But I suppose Nerve gas is... a lot worse.

I thought the Geneva or whatever the ******** they call it now banned the use of that stuff and perhaps even the manufacture.
(insert maniacal laugh from a shady General)

Yeah, we are destroying VX now, but the problem is it takes ten times more power to destroy it than make it (they cryo-freeze it with liquid nitrogen, smash it with about 10 tons of force and do what ever else to nuetralize it), and we had enough VX to blanket the entire planet, so its gonna take a while. And i'm pretty sure we have most, if not all, of the VX stockpile here in Indiana.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff