Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
To Play The Game of Love You Need a Good Poker Face(Need) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 pm
They say if you're really good in a game of cards, you're really bad at the game of love.

Avery is a nice girl. She can sing, draw, and is intelligent in both school and cars. She's Aiden's best friend. She wants a boyfriend, but can't seem to find one. She and Aiden play poker every Friday night, and she whoops his a** every time. Then Aiden drops the 'They say if you're really good at...' quote. Avery doesn't react well.
___

Avery: TeHsChNoZbErRy

Aiden:

____

Name:
Pic:

Name:Avery Adams
Personality: Avery is happy. She's optimistic and sometimes even hyper. She loves playing cards and carries around a special deck at all times, in case she gets bored. She loves working with her dad in his mechanic shop, and is working at a car dealership.
Pic:
User Image

Name: Aiden Gray
Personality: Quiet and reserved, he doesn't talk to a whole lot of people and he doesn't like to get into fights. He is rather observate, but it doesn't help him play cards. He like to read a lot, keeping a book on hand just in case he has free time. He doesn't have a lot of friends other than Avery.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 am
Avery was in her garage, fixing her brother's car. She was completely occupied in trying to figure out the problem. Her brother, a rather bored boy, was sitting in the driver's seat, waiting for her to hurry up.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:17 am
Aiden walked into the garage and watched Avery work. He spoke up loudly over the noise, "Hey Avery! It's Aiden, you ready to play cards soon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:19 am
"Just a moment!" Avery yelled back, "It should run," she told her brother, walking over to Aiden. "Yeah, I'm ready."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:35 am
Aiden smiled slightly at her as they walked into her room where they usually play cards. He was shuffling the deck as he spoke, "I'm feeling good today. I might even beat you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:37 am
"Yeah right," she wiped the grease off her hands, "You deal today," she told him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:19 pm
Aiden smiled as he dealt the cards, watching Avery to see if he could read her face today. He had a pair of 10's as he increased his bet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:25 pm
Avery kept her face stony, watching the deal and his face. She looked at her hand, not reacting at all. She placed her bet, raising it a little as she looked at him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:31 pm
He frowded a little as he raised his bet to hers. "Okay show me what you got." He laid down his hand slowly to her and smiled, "What do you have?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:42 pm
"Three aces," she replied, laying her hand down.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:10 pm
Aiden groaned as he watched the next several rounds end up with him losing all his chips and ten bucks from him wallet. "Man...how do you keep winning all the time?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:11 pm
She grinned, the only change in her expression all night. "Strategy, my dear friend, strategy."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:36 am
"You say its strategy, but its your little poker face." He smiled softly to himself as he remembered something his grandfather told him when he was being taught how to play poker, "You know they say if you're really good in a game of cards, you're really bad at the game of love."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:08 am
Avery sucked in her breath, "That's not true! My love life is-" What was the right word? Non-existent? Horrible? Really really sucky?  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:04 am
Aiden started to laughed to see her reaction, "It's what? Come on Avery. Go ahead and try to tell me that I'm wrong."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff