hate it! D<
  haven't seen it yet! D:
  don't plan on watching it! >[
  it was okay... :/
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:54 am
It was inevitable we'd get this thread so I thought I'd start it.

Who's seen it?

Who liked it?

Who hated it?

If you haven't seen it what do you expect?

Do you even want to see it?

Have you even read the books?

Tell me what you think

It made me giggle.
A lot.
Mike's dance in the window of the cafe is amazing.

I also took part in a podcast talking about the first book and the movie so when that eventually gets on the net and I find out where it is I'll post a link to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:24 am
I've never read the book...and I have no strong desire to go watch the movie. sweatdrop  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:33 am
I have never heard of it and I'm not interested in it twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:05 am
Never read it. Never seen it. Never plan to.

As far as I see it, it's Harry Potter for girls.

Not that I'm saying girls don't read Harry Potter. I'm saying it's about as popular as Harry Potter, but more so with females.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:23 am
Yeah, I do have to agree with you Dornkus, it is kind of like Harry Potter for girls.

It wasn't a bad movie on it's own but it seemed to go really slow then the action in the end was almost over too fast.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:34 am
I haven't seen twilight yet but Today I am ! heart Can't Wait heart  

Divapop_princess111

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:44 am
Zizzykitty
Yeah, I do have to agree with you Dornkus, it is kind of like Harry Potter for girls.

It wasn't a bad movie on it's own but it seemed to go really slow then the action in the end was almost over too fast.

So it was like a roller coaster, but in a bad way?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:54 am
Dornkus
Zizzykitty

So it was like a roller coaster, but in a bad way?

I suppose.

The humor in it amused me though. But I was laughing at a lot of parts that weren't supposed to be funny...  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:59 pm
I can't see it till next weekend, so I can't complain yet. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:04 pm
i agree with donkey  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:07 pm
...donkey?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 am
lol donkey...

um..about the movie...I'm not gonna see it. Not in theaters and it may be a VERY long time before I bother with seeing it by renting it....
It's so popular with the girls mainly so I agree with the harry potter thing. I guess I'm not interested b/c it's...too popular or something. I don't know why but some things I just don't take an interest in when it gets to that lvl. Like harry potter or the realy popular dragon book called Eragon; I never bothered to see or read.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:25 pm
I completely understand what you are talking about with the popularity level of some things turning you off of them. I am like that a lot. BUT, I am also a vampire addict. Not to mention a vampire romance addict. SO despite the popularity of the book and how much air time the movie was getting I went a watched it....

I have never read the book, and from what I am hearing about the series I dont really think I plan to,

that said....The movie rocked my socks! For some reason the whole forbidden longing and love between a vampire and a human drives me to the brink of going and having "surprise sex" (though I would never do that literally).

Albeit, the movie may have seemed "slow" to those who are of the male persuasion because it was mostly a chick flick. The brooding and slow ease into getting to know each other and the fight to resist it, then the antagonists finally coming into play to add more spice to the movie...then completely leaving it open for the sequels that are sure to come.

It was nice, and well told. It seemed like a very natural story and not very forced. Whereas I got bored with the second and third spiderman movies because either they were predictable or the story was petering out. on a side bar...I cant believe that they are thinking of making a fourth movie! WTF?!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:22 pm
my sister's apprently been bought all the books for christmas. I hope she likes 'em smile

and I thought spiderman 2 was better than 1. 3 had an interetsing angle, but not enough badguy action - esp on Venom's part.

Venom is flipping awesome. XD  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:32 pm
dragontamer363
my sister's apprently been bought all the books for christmas. I hope she likes 'em smile

and I thought spiderman 2 was better than 1. 3 had an interetsing angle, but not enough badguy action - esp on Venom's part.

Venom is flipping awesome. XD

Venom is awesome indeed. 3nodding And I believe he'll come back....or his counter part will. Carnage is his name I think.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff