Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Cookies 'N Cream Cafe (Full!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KottaM o n k i

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm
♥Cookies 'N Cream Cafe... to put it simply, a place for anyone with a sweet tooth. Known for its mouth watering pastries, this cafe provides delicious desserts, that keep their customer coming back for more. The waiters in particular are admired by the many who enter the doors of this cafe, not only for their charm, but their gorgeous looks as well. Still behind their beautiful exteriors, there are the live that they live. For these waiters everything is not what it seems.
There is one in particular, one who is popular among the ladies. He was much of a playboy and never stayed with one girl in particular... her name was Miki and she was one girl that he couldn't have, no matter how much he wanted her because... she wouldn't give him the time of day.
What will this boy do to take Miki as his own? Will he get the girl or lose in the long run...♥

User Image

♥Name: Miki♥

♥Age: 17♥

♥Personality: Outgoing, and very stubborn which makes it hard for boys to approach her. Miki can be gullible most of the time, still she is caring and defends those who are close to her. Also has a sweet tooth.♥

♥Likes and dislikes: Miki loves sweets which is why she shows up at Cookies 'N Cream Cafe almost every day, she isn't very fond of the playboy who is always trying to make a pass at her, but shes gotten used to it, and simply ignores him. she has a deadly fear of spiders, and hates the sound of tapping, it annoys the heck out of her.♥

Name: Damien Michel Reynard
Grade: 11th (junior)
Personality: Damien is a womanizer, but is rather caring and usually listen to what he is told. He hates being ingored, but he hardly even gets angry.
Likes and dislikes: He like to work on cars and flirt with girls. He doesn't like being in the same room as snobs. He also doesn't like people who litter all the time as well.
Apperance: User Image[/  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:55 pm
Miki's eyes were glued to the clock, as she waited for the bell to ring. With each second the hands seemed to be moving slower and slower. Yes she was being paranoid, but how else would a person be, if they were in desperate need of sugar. Miki always had a sweet tooth, to the point where she had to have a least some combination of sugar in her diet. Her friends felt she was addicted to sugar and she was beginning to think that they weren't too far off. Repeatedly, Miki was warned by her mother and family in general that she would become fat later on in life, but she never really listened to them... why should she start now?
After a few more minutes the bell finally rang, a wave of relief washing over Miki. She sped out of the classroom ignoring all in her away, as well as aggravating a few others. She was almost to the school doors when she was stopped by her friend Theresa.
"Oi Miki! What's the rush!? You look like you just killed somebody" her friend joked.
"Can't talk, must. Get. Sugar!" Miki began to sound frantic.
"Okay, okay, then I guess I'll come with you" Theresa laughed, pulling Miki along. It was because of friends like Theresa that she was able to survive a whole day without going totally ballistic.

Once the exited the school, they walked a little further and came to a cafe, the Cookies 'N Cream cafe to be precise. It was Miki's all time favorite place, and everybody knew it. They entered, Miki calmed as the scent of freshly baked cinnamon bond drifted into her nose. They sat at a small table near the window and picked up some menus.

"Feeling better?" Theresa asked, browsing through the menu.
"Much better" Miki said with a sigh of relief.  

KottaM o n k i

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:44 pm
Damien heard someone come into the store and smiled to see it was that girl. He looked at the metal door of the freezer to make sure he looked okay before he walked over to their table.
"Well if it isn't my favorite customer," he said with a smile to Miki, "Welcome to the Cookie's 'N Cream Cafe, I'm Damien and I'll be your waiter for today. So what will it be?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 pm
Miki placed her menu down and looked to Damien, who she wasn't exactly happy to see at the moment. "I'm sure you have a lot of favorite customers, anyways, I want triple chocolate cake and my friend will have the same" Miki said a hint of annoyance in her voice. She wasn't very fond of Damien even though every other girl seemed to be. It was because she could see right through his deciving charm.  

KottaM o n k i

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:52 pm
"Okay, two triple chocolate cakes." Damien sighed as he walked back to the counter and sliced the pieces of cake. "She never let me have a chance," he whispered to himself. He walked back to their table with a small smile on his face as he set their plates down, "Anything else? Maybe something to drink?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:03 pm
"Miki... why are you so mean to him" Theresa asked watching as Damien left.
"Don't fall for his charm, he's a playboy, I don't care how nice he is... I don't buy into his little act" Miki said angrily.
"Whatever..." Theresa said looking out the window.
Miki had no patience for guys like Damien, she thought they were all... fake. When he returned and asked if they wanted something to drink Miki spoke. "Water is fine..." she said, this time a little nicer than before. She was being kind of hard on him.  

KottaM o n k i

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:11 pm
Damien nodded his head and got two cups of ice water for them. He tried to be nice, smile, and the things he tried to do with every girl. But he seemed very focused on Miki as he tried his best to be nice without trying to act like he was trying to get something from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:18 pm
Miki took a sip of the water Damien had brought them and began to eat cake. Her craving for sugar slowly began to disenegrate and she grew tiresome of her surroundings.
"We should get going so Miki, I have to babysit my brothers..." Theresa said finishing off the last of her cake.
Miki was about finished too. "Yeah well I have loads of homework that I'm in no hurry to start, so you can go on without me if you want..." she said smiling.
"Okay, well see ya..." with that Theresa left Miki to fend for her self fighting off the beast who just wouldn't give up.  

KottaM o n k i

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:29 pm
Damien saw her friend leave as he looked around, no other customers were there. He walked over and sat down in the newly emptied seat. "Hey, is everything good? Do you need something else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:10 pm
Miki was daydreaming when Damien had come over to her table. "Everythings fine... but thanks for asking..." she said plainly, twirling the ends of her hair. She started to regret staying behind after Theresa left not that the thron in her side had come back. Miki stood and grabbed her bag tossing it on her back. "I should get going, I'll be late fore dinner" she said this knowing full well her mother wouldn't be home to cook because of a partime job.  

KottaM o n k i

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:21 pm
Damien smiled softly as he knew she was lying. He have been turned down from so many girls that he could tell when a person is lying. "Are you sure I can't tempt you to stay a little? We just got a fresh pie out of the oven."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:07 pm
Miki heard pie and she completely forgot about getting home. "Pie? What kind?" she asked a little too enthusiastic. Pie was her favourite of all pastries and it was very rare that she had it at all. She didn't mind enduring another moment with Damien as long as she was able to eat pie.  

KottaM o n k i

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:14 pm
Damien smiled secretly, noting this for later reference. "It's apple and I'm sure it would tell good with some ice cream with it." Then he shrugged his shoulders, "But I wouldn't want you to ruin your dinner, so you could go if you really need to."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:24 pm
"Dinner can wait... pie sounds good right about now" Miki said speaking rather quickly, not understanding that she had given up her weakness to Damien. "But if you think I should go then maybe I should..." she began playing it cool, trying to worm her way out of the others trap. She wasn't about to let pie do her in, not now, not ever.  

KottaM o n k i

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:29 pm
Damien didn't saw anything as he walked into the back room and pulled the pie out. The smell of baked apples and cimminon filled the air. Damien walked out and placed the pan down on a cooling rack and cut it while watching Miki out of the corner of his eye. He put a piece of the pit on a plate and added a scoop of ice cream on top.
He smiled as he leaned against the corner, pulling a fork out and took a bite out of it. "Mmmm....this is really good warm." He looked at her, "Well, if you're not staying I guess I'll see you later."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff