Submit

is it good?
  yes!
  no!
  a little...
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:02 am
okay so this takes place in the year 3000 there are no flying cars, no aliens walking the earth and other stuff like that, it just like it is now exsepted, there are demons, vampires, werewolves, and of corse humans. the other thing differont than it is now, is that every thing is torn down and trashed, it's an ugly and dark place. the spirits of demons, vampires, werewolves and humans are being disterbed, some people are in search to find out what the problem is, some want to catch spirits and use they're energy for reasurch, some are behind the problem and some are just bistanders who've heard of the insadent but ether dont understand it or just dont care.

here are your choices of if you choose a race:

Werewolve-hunter; hunts down any one of the other races exsepted it's own.
Werewolve-rouge; a werewolve who was kicked out of it's home or clan.
werewolve-gaurd; hired to protect a sertain some one.
werewolve; a normal werewolve, nothing specail, could be bad, could be good.

if your human:
human-hunter; hunts down any one of the other races exsepted it's own.
human-rouge; one who was kicked out of it's home or clan.
human-gaurd; hired to protect a sertain some one.
human; nothing specail, could be bad, could be good.

if you a vampire:
vampire-hunter; hunts down any one of the other races exsepted it's own.
vampire-rouge; one who was kicked out of it's home or clan.
vampire-gaurd; hired to protect a sertain some one.
vampire; nothing specail, could be bad, could be good.

if your a demon:
demon-hunter; hunts down any one of the other races exsepted it's own.
demon-rouge; one who was kicked out of it's home or clan.
demon-gaurd; hired to protect a sertain some one.
demon; nothing specail, could be bad, could be good.

rules:
no god moding!! please!!!
no sexual content (kissing is okay and hugs and stuff like that just not the serious action...)
treat others the way you want to be treated.
and well... fallow the rules please.
oh and dont make the story about you. everyone is inclued as they're own story heronie, or villan. (oh and for thouyghs who are villans you can make your self invisable! nether can the heronies ether!)

her is how you should set up your profile"

Name: (your character's name)
race: (werewolve, demon, vampire or human.)
powers/abilitys: (like magic use or some thing, all powers are aloud, you cant have the power of invinceablility and never die! not alloud!)
bio: (why your in the story)
fallowers: (optinal)
Looks: (please if you can a picture...)

NOTE: if you a demon, you must put what kind, like a dog demon, or a wolf demon, etc. (on your bio, you must put if your finding out what the problem is or what ever, like i did up on the intro.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:50 am
(hey im not sure if half breeds are allowed so let me know!)
Name: Rose
race: half vampire/half human she acts as a rogue
powers/abilitys: other than all the normal vampire stuff she can move things with her mind so telekenesis(i think)
bio: Being one of the few half breeds she's has always been able to live amongst the humans like she was one of them. But as tensions grew higher between the different races she was forced to choose between the humans and the vampires. Not wanting to make that dicision she ran away from her clan promising her family shed come back if she could.
followers: She has a kitten she found on the streets. Its white with gray stripes and its name is Lily.
Looks: She average height and she has dark red hair that reaches past her shoulders. Her eyes are redish brown.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 pm
(i forgot to mention half-breeds are aloud! oops. your suppose to put if your a rouge, gaurd, hunter or normal. ^_^ remember that! ^_^ peoples!)
Name: Hikari
race: demon of light.
powers/abilitys: purifacation powers, with a bit of other magic control
bio: her mother came to her in a dream and told her her brother was murderd by the spirits, now she's on her way to find out what's going on, so she can put the spirits at peace.
followers: she has a cat too, that is pure white with blue eyes. his name is cloud. <<< ^_^
Looks: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:11 am
Name: Gunda
race: Vampire hunter
powers/abilitys: Gunda controls the elements of the Earth, water, fire, earth, air, thunder, and lightning.
bio: Gunda was trained from the time she was created to be a hunter. It is all she has ever known. He creator wanted her to be the most feared fighter of all Vampires. She began hunting Werewolves and Demons after they murdered her mother and her creator. Her blood boils for venegence against those that murdered them. She will do whatever it takes!
Companions: A unicorn named Ghost. http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn43/Phoenix09grad/32.gif
Looks: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn43/Phoenix09grad/hunter_2.jpg

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:53 pm
(sounds cool! when do we start?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:59 pm
(i want edlest one more person to join.)  

Deadly Posion

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:39 pm
Name: Rue
Age: 178 human years (appears to be in her early twenties)
Race: woodland demon (rogue)
Powers/abilitys: can manipulate nature itself (i.e. creates wings out of leaves, communicates with the trees)
Bio: As the world became more chaotic the celestial beings such as the woodland demons, better known as wood nymphs left the plain of the living. Rue disagreed with her fellow race. Where they wanted to leave all to ruin, she believed leaving the forests that they had protected for many centuries was against their purpose for existence. So she stayed, and decided to find out why there was so much unrest. Maybe she could maintain guardianship of the forests.
Followers: Besides nature itself, the woodland animals tend to sympathize with her cause.
Looks: Standing at about 5' 2", Rue is slender, yet fit.The rest can be discerned from the picture.

((Let me know if I need to change anything. I like your RP idea.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:54 pm
((every thing's good. i'll started now. ^_^))
hakari travled into the forest of lust. she walked up to the lake of lust, which was completelty frozen, and lay a peace of cloth on the ice. "i'm sorry it had to end this way, jernro..." she sat down next to the lake. "i will try to evenge you death brother..."
(her brother's name is jernro)  

Deadly Posion

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:42 pm
Gunda and Ghost rode hard through the forest, anger and hatred boiling the blood in both their veins. Suddenly Ghost slowed. He looked toward the frozen lake and stopped. "Look there, my lady," he said. "See what my nose smells." Gunda turned and saw a Demon kneeling next to the ice. "We must destroy it!" Gunda spoke with such hatred that Ghost reared up and ran across the ice, bearing down on the kneeling Demon. Gunda drew her power to her and the ice exploded. Ghost stopped and Gunda walked toward the Demon. "Make your peace with whatever god you worship, monster!" She drew her sword and made to strike the Demon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:27 pm
Hikari stayed calm, as the new comers tryed to attack her as she dodged.. "may i help you...?"  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:20 pm
Rose sat in the tree remebering the famliy she left behind. She remembered how heartbroken her parents had been when she told them she was leaving. "Alright Rosie." her father had said. "But remeber this: just ecause your away from home doesnt mean you can get away with anything you want. So no boys." he had told her smiling. She chuckled at the memory and Lily purred happily as Rose stroked her back. She sighed. "Where do we go Lily? Where do we go." she asked shaking her head hopelessly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:13 pm
Ghost whirled and landed a kick in Hikari's chest and heard a bone or two crack. He swung around as she fell and placed his horn at her neck. "What have you to say, monster?" Gunda slid off Ghost's back and walked forward. "Wait Gunda!" Ghost said suddenly, placing himself in front of the Demon. "Look. My horn touches her, but she doesn't die or even suffer from my touch. All Demons die at the touch of a Unicorns horn. It represents pure magic and Demons, all evil magic." "I know this Ghost," Gunda sighed. She sheathed her sword and stepped back. "Well Demon? My friend, Ghost, thinks your worth saving. Can you tell me why you didn't die at his horm touch?"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:44 pm
The wind whirred by as Rue moved from branch to branch of the well aged forest. There were disturbances, and she wanted to know why. Of course the world was full of them, but the trees were calling out the presence of some conflict close by. Bound by curiosity and loyalty the woods around her, Rue was set on discovering what the issue was.

As she rushed from tree to tree, Rue almost passed a figure sitting in one of the trees she used as her path. Halting immediately, she turned, now several trees from the figure. Silently surveying the area, she approached the figure. First thing she noticed was that it appeared to be a female petting a small cat. Cautious as always, she kept her distance and watched from behind a tree, wondering if this individual was a threat or potentially knew anything about the unrest within the none-spiritual plain.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:38 pm
Just as Rose was remebering more memories of her old life she was certain that she had heard a noise nearby. It had sounded like a person. Sort of. "Hello? Is someone there." she asked. Lily meowed and leapt off of her branch jumping down in front of a tree looking at something behind it. Rose jumped to the ground as well. Lily didnt seemed threatened by this stranger(in fact she seemed very comforable around them) so she decided that for now the stranger was safe. She waited for a response.  

Saphirewolf7

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:47 am
From her position Rue heard the figures apprehensive greeting. What she found quite amusing was the cat's curiosity. The white creature was close, pawing over to her hiding place. The demon dropped from the tree she was behind and reached down to pet the cat, pausing before touching it, in askance. "Hello," she replied to the cat's companion. "Your friend seems quite gentle." Her eyes darted about, still assessing the situation, now that her view was clear.

MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff