Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
This guild is seriusly dead. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pachulo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:45 pm
Like really.

I mean look at this 1.5k menbers and yet its dead as hell. I havnet even seen the Owner at all since I re-joined.

And no It's not school becouse I used to be a menber before Summer Vacation and this guild was WAY more active and It was only about Pokemon.

Well anyway i'll prolly just quit again. Guys drop me a Invite if you decide to make this guild worthwhile again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:46 pm
My apologies that I can't be spending more of my time managing the guild and trying to keep activity up, and aside from the excuse of classes... I'm really doing all I can at the moment being the only crew thats around at the time (and even then, I'm trying to manage the wifi league as it is... and I'm even having trouble with that).
So again... my apologies as one of the vice captains of the GPL for not being able to keep this place bustling, but I am doing all I can with the time and power I have been given for the time being. I only hope to make it up to you all soon. sad  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:46 am
Does anyone know what happened to nitnit?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:38 am
PhoenixBlade983
Does anyone know what happened to nitnit?
He died. I didn't have anything to do with it, ,though ninja  

darkslasherX
Crew

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:25 am
he's probably playing WoW. i see him on aim all the time  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:26 pm
=(  

Pay Per Cuts

Griffinith

Aged Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:14 pm
I message when I find something of interest.. Honestly I haven't found much of interest going on in here. I'm guessing that all the people that are still active don't play the same games I do.

Currently I'm playing a lot of PSP, and some 360, and some PS3.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 am
Can I get the guild active again? Let me help. You guys know I can get a big conversation started. I bet I can even get Nit to come back.  

-2 Z Zelly

Ten of Hearts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:33 pm
It's not dead.

It's just resting. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:10 pm
I'm thinking of making my own guild. A guild less oriented towards the preteen Nintendo crowd. Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Brawl are the only games anyone talks about here!  

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:21 pm
The_Hbot
I'm thinking of making my own guild. A guild less oriented towards the preteen Nintendo crowd. Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Brawl are the only games anyone talks about here!

Go for it, I'm not being sarcastic or anything, really, go for it o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 am
Ten of Hearts
It's not dead.

It's just resting. sweatdrop

And soon, it will rise from its slumber, as Sin. And then all of Spira will be ****ed.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Scipio320

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 pm
The guild will come back to its former glory in the summer  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:27 pm
Scipio320
The guild will come back to its former glory in the summer

More likely over winter break and then again in summer. In anycase, with finals just around the corner, activity will likely be on the rise soon.

@The_Hbot: You're more than welcome to, and in fact if you really think you can pull it off, go right ahead. biggrin In anycase, we're working slowly to expand our gaming audience to be more than just pre-teen... (unfortunately, most of the older gamers out there either have school to deal with or the challenges for daily survival are just keeping them away).
Personally, I would like to see more talk about older games as well as the newer ones as well... but newer games tend to attract more attention. sweatdrop  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

kiba wolf warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:19 pm
true thats how guilds work somtimes you need to start it from scratch  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]