Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 am
Two siblings
Sent away from their family
Have incredible powers
They're sent to a school
To learn better control of their powers.
What is to become of them?

((Yes I know that mildly sucks... but you get the idea...))

Profiles:
Name
Personality
Power
Other  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:34 pm
Name Emmy
Age 15
Appearance http://animehem.deviantart.com/art/Doodle-100016491 ((I know it's not colored...excuse that >.<))
Personality: She's usually very quiet. She tends to have her nose in a book or her mind is off in a daydream somewhere. She's athletic, despite her appearance. Her favorite sport is soccer. She really hates that she's been sent to this weird school away from the rest of her family. She dosn't have great control of her powers and hates them like they're the worst thing in the world.
Power: Fire/heat
Other: She tends to burn herself alot because she dosn't have great control.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Name Raylene "Ray or Ray Ray"
Age 16
Appearance Ray Ray
Personality Ray is quite bubbly and outgoing. She's very into the arts and creative outlets; such as dancing and singing. She is quite smart and likes the whole idea of getting better control over her powers. She loves her little sister and is always trying to push her into the social light and become less grumpy about the whole situation. She's a the glass is half full kind of girl
Power Mind-reading/ Telekentic
Other She has a beloved rabbit named Nessa  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:51 pm
Emmy hugged a purple and black backpack close to her as she looked up at the school. She sighed as the back pack wasn't the most comforting to hug since it was full of books. She had burned herself repeatedly, leaving some red marks, now pink, across her legs and forearms. Her backpack was also marked in places where she had burned the fabric.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:56 pm
Ray smiled softly, patting her sisters hand cautiously as to not get burned. "It's okay Em. It's just another shcool." She looked back at the road she was driving on, a long winding road towards the towering school. "It'll be a fun experience. Just be open... There'll be lots of kids with powers just like us... and just as confused as we are. So don't worry." She nodded as she pulled into the parking lot and parked her car. "Don't forget, we're going back home tonight to finish packing our things then we're here for the next six months." She nodded and climbed out of the car. She pulled her own bag out of the back seat and headed towards the school.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:59 pm
Emmy looked at her sister, a little aggrivated since she hated this whole experience. "I don't want to be here at all. Why couldn't we just stay home?" She said with a lage sigh, climbing out of the car. She still hugged her back pack close to her body. She walked a few steps beind her sister towards the school. "I don't want to be here for six months." she grumbled, as she had been the entire ride there.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:02 pm
"Oh Em... Cheer up. You'll never make friends if you act like that." Ray shook her head gently, her long brown hair floating gracefully behind her. "You're cute and friendly and besides the fire thing you're pretty fun to hang out with. Just be confident." She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around her little sister. "It's only six months and this is for the good of our family. We don't want to reburn the house down now do we?" She asked playfully. "Besides... Todays just orientation. You find out your dorm and your room mate and classes." She nodded knowingly. "Chin up kiddo. It'll be fun!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:10 pm
"You set something on fire once and suddenly you're in the history books." She complained. She sighed lightly as she flattened her shirt down and singed the edges in the process. "Great. I really shouldn't wear my favorite clothes." She sighed, looking at her handy work. "I'll keep an open mind, I won't like it, but I will." She said with a shake of her head.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:15 pm
Ray grinned and wrapped her arm around her sisters shoulder, carefully placing a bit of a field between them so she wouldn't get burned. "And I'll be right here whenever you might need me." She gently kissed her sisters forehead and nodded. "Now onward to a new adventure"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:19 pm
"Thanks, Ray." Emmy nodded, she didn't want to touch her sister in fear of burning her. She got so embarassed when she burned someone other than herself. "If you want to call it that." She giggled lightly, reffering to her sister calling the school an adventure. She kept her hands over the lower straps of her back pack, concentrating not to burn them off.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:24 pm
Ray laughed at her sisters face. "You're so concentrated. Maybe if you didn't try so hard and relaxed horrible things wouldn't happen. And seriously don't worry about burning me. You know I can handle it." She teased and pulled open the door. "To the theatre." She called and took her sisters hand skipping down the hall. They came to the large theatre filled with lots of students. Some looked slightly insane while others nerdy. "Oh look its just like any other school." She whispered as they took their seats.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:32 pm
"I have relaxed. How do you think I've burnt everything else." Emmy said shaking her head and following her sister into the school. "If any other school was filled with people with weirdo powers." She whispered back to her sister. Emmy followed Ray to their seats. Once seated she pulled her back pack from her back and put it in her lap once more, hugging it close. She pulled a tiny book from it that had many burn marks. She quietly took the bookmark out and read it.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Ray spotted a guy looking her way and grinned, waving her fingers gently. He grinned and got up making his way over to her. "Hey there." He said calmly. "I'm Chris, I've got super strength." He boasted with a grin. Ray giggled and batted her eyelashed. "I'm Raylene. I'm telekenetic." She bit her lip cutely, looking over at her sister. "This is Emmy. She's a firey one." She teased, ruffling her sisters hair. Chris smiled and waved hello. "So Ray, Want to hang out after this?" He asked bashfully. "Sure" She grinned and wrote her cell number on his hand. "Call me." She giggled as he walked back over to his friends, slapping hands and she saw him instantly whip his phone out and put her number in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:08 pm
Emmy waved quietly when Chris said hi to her. She flattened her hair lightly after her sister ruffled it. "Weirdo." She grumbled, looking over at Chris. "I wish you wouldn't introduce me as a fiery one." She sighed, looking at her sister. She looked around at everyone around her, all the rest of them seeming to have found their cliques.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:14 pm
"Oh don't worry Emmy. You'll find some people to hang out with... Maybe I should just send you out there on your own." Ray grinned wickedly. "Toodles!" She called as she got up. "This is for your own good." She nodded, and went over to sit with Chris and his friends who sat around her as if she was amazing. She giggled cheerfully as she met other people who came over as well.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff