Submit

EDWARD, JACOB, OR SWITZERLAND?
  edward
  jacob
  switzerland
View Results

Lunanymph59

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:53 pm
in twilight, new moon, and eclipse, i was strongly team edward. but when i read breaking dawn, for some reason i loved jacob ten times more and officially became switzerland. why? i have no idea. maybe it was that fact that edward is getting a little annoying, doing everything for bella and well, he is extremely overprotective, which i would find EXTREMELY annoying if i was in bella's place. maybe i liked jacob better because he imprinted on renesmee (which was perfect) or maybe because i got to know him better since he told part of the story in breaking dawn. well, what do you think? EDWARD, JACOB, OR SWITZERLAND?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:36 pm
Jacob, all the way!

im unclear on Switzerland though....explain?  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:14 pm
dogsrox94
Jacob, all the way!

im unclear on Switzerland though....explain?
You don't know what switzerland means?

Remember eclipse, when Bella came back home to her room, and edward was mad at her for going to jacob's? Bella said that if the reason Edward hated Jacob was because of some werewolf and vampires always enemies thing, she said that she's neutral, and she said was was switzerland the neutral country.

and edward all the way...jacob's sweet and all, but Edward is still the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:33 pm
I didn't like any of the teams. I wanted Edward to end up with Bella (one of the main reasons (I'm fairly sure) that the whole "teams" thing started), but -- after detatching myself from Bella's thoughts on Jake -- realized that Jacob was just a teenage boy that was loosing the love of his life. I started like him from then on. I still didn't think that him and Bella would work out, but I still loved him. That didn't really make me nutural, but not really on a specific team either. I called myself a "Team Edward, Jacob Sympathizer" for a while, but I still didn't like that much. I decided that I would just have to invent my own team that I called "Team Everybody's Happy in the End". It was too long, so I talked it over with my sister and we came up with a new name. So, now, I belong to...

Team Happily-Ever-After!  

x~ Reyna ~x

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Team Jasper, even though thats not a team... ok I guess I will go with Team Edward!

!!!!! heart I LOVE JASPER HALE heart !!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 am
way beyond Team Edward for me though I did laugh so much at the chapter titles for Jacob's book I was on the floor LOL rofl rofl  

undead padfoot

Captain Jacky Sparr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:59 pm
EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO HECK WIT THE JACOB CRAP!!!!!!!! I RUN WITH VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:50 pm
I say Team Switzerland ^^  

La Beaute

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:44 pm
Edward.
No question.
100%

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:51 am
x~ Reyna ~x
I didn't like any of the teams. I wanted Edward to end up with Bella (one of the main reasons (I'm fairly sure) that the whole "teams" thing started), but -- after detatching myself from Bella's thoughts on Jake -- realized that Jacob was just a teenage boy that was loosing the love of his life. I started like him from then on. I still didn't think that him and Bella would work out, but I still loved him. That didn't really make me nutural, but not really on a specific team either. I called myself a "Team Edward, Jacob Sympathizer" for a while, but I still didn't like that much. I decided that I would just have to invent my own team that I called "Team Everybody's Happy in the End". It was too long, so I talked it over with my sister and we came up with a new name. So, now, I belong to...

Team Happily-Ever-After!

Ha! I thought this thread look familier when I read the first post. I guess I've already been here before.

Oh, and Team Happily Ever After is now taking new members. We've got a website now. www.teamhippilyeverafter.webs.com

Come visit us when our site gets more underway.  

x~ Reyna ~x

VanillaSugar11

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:32 pm
Oh, jeez. Hands-down Edward. I dunno. I kinda hate Jacob after he imprinted on Renesmee, even though he couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:17 am
I was team Switzerland leaning toward Edward since I thought Jacob in Eclipse just suddenly became majorly hostile which is never a good way to woo a woman

'I am going to insult and yell at you so you will love me'

But at the same tome Edward was like

'I am going to be overbearingly "protective" and keep you from you best friend like a tyrant and then hurt him through you on purpose'

That is why if it wasn't for Edward giving up on the tyrant act and being understanding before Jacob I would have been completely Switzerland and not leaning toward Edward

HOWEVER

In New Moon I liked Jacob a lot and in the end of the book I felt bad for Edward but his idea was a stupid one and he obviously should have thought it through better since he should have seen Bella wouldn't move on just through her character plus he wanted her to move on but when he gets back he hates Jacob for being competition even though in the end of New Moon he said that if she moved on it would be "quite fair" so he is being hypocritical from then on

In Twilight Jacob was barely mentioned so Twilight is Edward's time and New Moon is Jacob's time and Eclipse is a testosterone filled competition which HURTS Bella while they try to win her heart... how is that a good plan? Answer: IT ISN'T YOU DUMBBUTTS JACOB AND EDWARD!!!

Please don't kill me those are just my opinions but I think I raise some very valid points  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

Tears in the Rain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:59 pm
VanillaSugar11
Oh, jeez. Hands-down Edward. I dunno. I kinda hate Jacob after he imprinted on Renesmee, even though he couldn't help it.

I agree totally!
I hate that he imprinted on her. he couldn't get Bella, so he gets her daughter?
I would have killed him then and there when Bella figured it out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 am
im team edward in the books, but im team taylor from the movie XD  

Gilded Crows

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out