Reply Chatterbox/Humor
School Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:02 pm
All this talk about health class reminded me of some stuff in middle school.

You know that thing you probably had to do, the one about caring for a fake baby?

I did that. 10 lb bag of sugar. Put aside the lame jokes some girls made about the baby being sweet. stare
It was rather... disturbing.

I heard other schools had you use eggs.

We were to dismember a doll and use the limbs and head to tape onto the bag of sugar.
I can't remember exactly what all the stuff we were supposed to do with the baby I just know that I didn't do any of it.

I know what to do, It's just that I didn't ******** want to look like an idiot.

Anyway, during lunch on the last day I brought a Tupperware with cereal and got some milk from the lunch line.

This setting me up with what I had planned all along.

After, 'discovering' that my cereal needed sugar and there was no source at the school I decided to rip the sugar baby's head off and stab a hole through what would be the neck with my spoon.
A metal spoon, not some piece of s**t plastic one.

This one kid wanted to drop kick his sugar baby but he thought about it more and figured 10 lbs and a swift quick could make a broken ankle.

I still can't get over the epicness of the Algebra classroom.
All of the computers in there were Commodore 64s.
biggrin

Except for the teacher's. I think that one was either an IBM or some kind of Apple.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 am
Never had to do the fake baby thing. (thank god)

I do remember using DOS in school. And on another note, one teacher I had put fish mounts all over the one wall. One of the history teachers had a (non functioning) black powder rifle sitting in the corner since he was a reinactor or something.  

Man of the Demoneye

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:10 am
Man of the Demoneye

I do remember using DOS in school. And on another note, one teacher I had put fish mounts all over the one wall. One of the history teachers had a (non functioning) black powder rifle sitting in the corner since he was a reinactor or something.

We didn't have any teachers with that stuff.

One had aquariums with fish though. But he was the resources & wildlife teacher or something.

We had a gay, hmm I can't remember what his role was, anyway he's the principal now.
He got a restraining order against him from a kid that he slapped.
eek  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 am
OberFeldwebel
Man of the Demoneye

One had aquariums with fish though. But he was the resources & wildlife teacher or something.

We had a gay, hmm I can't remember what his role was, anyway he's the principal now.
eek
Oh man, imagine if a sub sent that kid to the principal's office... if they can't be within 100 feet of each other...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Barru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Man of the Demoneye

eek
Oh man, imagine if a sub sent that kid to the principal's office... if they can't be within 100 feet of each other...

I think it was more than 100 feet.
I didn't know the kid personally but after the restraining order he went to another school.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:41 pm
OberFeldwebel
Man of the Demoneye

eek

Apparently, my Spanish teacher hit/slapped a kid in my class today... rolleyes  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm
My school has a class called "Child Development". For the taking care of the baby section, each student is assigned a baby doll that will start crying when it needs you to do something for it, just like a normal baby (diaper change, burp, feed, rock to sleep, or just give it attention). The teacher keeps track of the babies by hooking them up to a computer and looking at it's records which contain: (A) what the problem was (B) When it happened and (C) how long it took the "parent" to fix the situation. The babies can cry at any time of the day or night.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 pm
I did the egg thing.

Didn't take much effort.  

ArmasTermin

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:05 am
SBBuckner
OberFeldwebel
Man of the Demoneye

eek

Apparently, my Spanish teacher hit/slapped a kid in my class today... rolleyes

Lol, I bet the punk deserved it.

Freak:

Yeah, we lucked out for not getting that piece of heaven.

It would be hard to figure out what the fake baby wants since, well, they don't have s**t to make it stinky.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:32 am
Freak_090
My school has a class called "Child Development". For the taking care of the baby section, each student is assigned a baby doll that will start crying when it needs you to do something for it, just like a normal baby (diaper change, burp, feed, rock to sleep, or just give it attention). The teacher keeps track of the babies by hooking them up to a computer and looking at it's records which contain: (A) what the problem was (B) When it happened and (C) how long it took the "parent" to fix the situation. The babies can cry at any time of the day or night.

we had these.... they were "so" much fun...

once i learned how to reprogram them.
i think i might have missed the point in the exercise.  

Crash Maniac

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:40 pm
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

I did the egg.
Crash: rofl ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:49 pm
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

Think of it this way, you took a software writing class.  

Krilliad

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:48 pm
Battlefield Reaper
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

Too bad real babies don't come with a USB port or a GUI.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 pm
OberFeldwebel
Battlefield Reaper
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

They HAVE a USB port, it just never works right. ninja  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:05 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Battlefield Reaper
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

They HAVE a USB port, it just never works right. ninja

wow... just, wow.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas