Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
HAHA. (robert pattinson...) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:42 pm
has anybody seen the new trailor for the new movie he is starring in? he looks soooooo different! I'm so used to seeing him as edward...and some of the shots of him in this trailor...are wow, hilarious. some of them are cute, and some are weird...haha. the movie lookes pretty good though =)

sorry that this is off topic...but i just hadddd to share this!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809933194/video/10944184

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:44 pm
My lord, what did they do to him? Is he even, or even, nearly Spanish at all? I laughed my a** off because they made him gay. By the looks of the movie, I think it's going to higher his career by being 'The Gay Spanish guy.' It'll be like a second version of Brokeback Mountain. :[

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:00 am
I lol'd hard when I saw this:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:48 am
He is British and he is playing a spanish person rofl ! At least we know he can be diverse in acting roles!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

La Beaute

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:12 am
Wow, I must say that when I saw that picture of him I kinda gagged in disgust.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:45 pm
OMG I GET TO SEE ROBERT PATERSON MAKE OUT WITH A GUY!!!! *faints* omg... thats gunna be an instant orgasm! i love yoai. eeeekkkk my dream come true!  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:42 pm
Part of me really wants to see this movie, mostly because Dali is one of my favorite painters and Rob looks so sexy in that role. And part of me has a tendency to get throw up at the sight of same sex snogging (I swear to the gods its actually true. I literally barfed when my friend made me watch Brokeback Mountain with her).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:18 pm
hahaha gotta love his 'stach  

celestialheiress

covo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:18 pm
Rob with a mustache is hilarious.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 pm
oh god, dont even comment on Little Ashes. its all me
and my friend have been talking about for weeks. i am
mortified for Robert. god, that must have been soo awkward.

but i do agree with som3bodii told m3.
the orgasm factor with definitely be there.

when i saw the way Edward looked in the flashback scene, (in signature)
i almost jumped on the movie screen. i dont think the fellow Twilighters
would have enjoyed that much.

Dine with the Damned

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:58 am
Your My Brand Of Heroin

I told my friend about this movie and she said that the guy who is gunna be with patterson has to be very sexy in order to live up to him. lol

but it must have been awkward for poor paterson... unless... theres something about him we dont know. *dramatic music* dum dum dum....
But i wonder if some actors go bi after doing these types of movies... or if they're like me and are strait but dont give a care what they do with someone of the same sex...

And i also wonder how they picked paterson for a gay role? and why did paterson accept?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 am
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
Your My Brand Of Heroin

I told my friend about this movie and she said that the guy who is gunna be with patterson has to be very sexy in order to live up to him. lol

but it must have been awkward for poor paterson... unless... theres something about him we dont know. *dramatic music* dum dum dum....
But i wonder if some actors go bi after doing these types of movies... or if they're like me and are strait but dont give a care what they do with someone of the same sex...

And i also wonder how they picked paterson for a gay role? and why did paterson accept?

he probably accepted because he's knew to the acting bussiness, and as an actor, you have to be extremely diverse and can play almost any role to actually me deemed a great actor... and he probably needed the job. and it is awkward, it's even awkward for straight people kissing other straight people haha.

Jellycones

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:24 pm
This could be like another Brokeback Mountain. You never know it could be good for his career like it was for Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:17 pm
tromakabukigrl
This could be like another Brokeback Mountain. You never know it could be good for his career like it was for Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Heath Ledger is missed a bunch crying  

La Beaute

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:24 pm
La Beaute
tromakabukigrl

Heath Ledger is missed a bunch crying
I know, it's so sad to think about... :[

--

& I think the movie is going to be phenomenal...i only made this thread because I thought Rob Pat looked extremelyyyyy different compared to his character in Twilight...haha, both good & bad but heyy that's the acting business for you =)

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff