[PRP] Shu! Meet Shu! (end) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:27 am
Soo was so happy with her life now; she could hardly wait to talk to her son about her new love life-her new travels. It was like she was reborn, made a new. Quickly Soo trotted onward searching for her son, calling out his name every now and than.

Walking behind her was Shu, her new mate. He had been living with her for a few weeks. Shu was helping Soo find her son; he also wanted to meet him, Soo spoke so highly of her son Shu.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:34 am
Shu, the younger of the two and Soo's son, was still traveling alone on his name quest, but had swung close to his home in the Swamps. He looked much younger than he should, his mane still half grown in though fortunately it was thick fur - if he'd been stuck with scraggly scrawny patches he'd have killed himself. He looked, in fact, almost exactly as he had when he'd last seen his mother when he left home on the quest.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard someone calling his childs name and within seconds he knew who it was. No son should ever forget the sound of his beloved mother's call.  

Successful Edit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 am
Soo’s heart raced as she sniffed the air and took off into a dash; she knew his sent anywhere, it was her son after all- Soo would always know her son’s scent, no matter how much he changed throughout his life time. Running she called out with a smile.

“Shu!”

Her eyes narrowed upon his figure as she closed in. this was perfect! Too good to be true.

Shu leapt after her and moved quickly; he wasn’t sure how long it had been for Soo, but he assumed that the mother and son had been separate for sometime now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am
It'd been long enough now that his sisters had grown from young adolescents to full lionesses! A season or so. Long enough that Shu raced for his mother too, despite usually being a calm sort of lion. He'd always been close to his mother and he'd missed her out here on his quest.

"Mother!" He met her with an affectionate rub of the flat of his head against her shoulder.  

Successful Edit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:53 am
“Oh my sweet sweet boy.”

Soo cried, nuzzling him-licking him all over his face. Her ears downed as she purred and sobbed with joy, speaking out only to address his beauty.

“Your just a perfect as you were the day you left.”

Soo knew of his condition… but it hardly stopped her from loving him- no matter what would happen to him or with him he was her son- her world.

“Shu, I have someone I want you to meet!”

Soo turned and motioned for the dark male to near.

“Shu, this is my new mate, Shu.”

Shu smirked and smiled at the younger male; he stood tall and gave the two some space, but was friendly enough to give the young male a bow of the head and kind, “Hello.”

Shu’s tail swayed from side to side as he spoke out.

“It’s good it finally meet you, Shu. Your mother speaks of you everyday.”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:05 am
Shu nuzzled Soo once more, happy to have met his mother out here. He'd been too ashamed to return to the Swamplands proper to visit though he made sur to pass close by like now every now and then like he promised Soo he would in case she needed to find him.

Now he turned his attention to ...the other Shu. It didn't take him long to decide what had to be done - he bowed his head and offered a friendly smile back at the older dark male.

"Hello. Nice to meet you too ...Shu." He smirked, showing amusement at their shared name. Shu loved his mother and while he cared for Dumu as his father, he wanted Soo to be happy. If this guy made her happy, Shu'd be happy for them.  

Successful Edit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:14 am
“Shu. Come on, let’s sit and talk.”

Soo nodded with a smile and moved to sit down beside him, gazing at him with pride.

“Tell us about your travels.”

As Soo and Shu spoke to one another the darker male sat down too and kept to himself, smiling only when addressed. He didn’t know what to say, Soo and her son seemed to have a lot to talk about—he felt sort of weird not being able to connect.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:22 am
"Not much to say really." He shrugged after sitting down, slipping back into his usual cool demeanor easy enough though he wasn't his happiest. He was happy for Soo but - There wasn't much to tell.

"I've adapted fine to being a rogue and have traveled pretty far...to the jungles, the mountains, the sea. But how about you? Where did you two meet?"  

Successful Edit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:30 am
Soo smiled at her son’s words and nodded.

“I’ve always dreamed of traveling again.”

At his question she looked over at her mate and nudged him softly, as if asking him to tell the tale.

“Well.”

Shu gulped and looked for the words.

“I was just passing by and I stumbled upon your mother here; I helped her regain her sight and after that things just seemed to click- I live here now, or want to with her.”

He didn’t know if Shu was protective of his mother or not, but feared stepping over a line.

“He has helped me a lot, son. When you cubs left I felt my heart tare, but he has helped me heal.”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:37 am
"You're the one who helped? I got word from our friend Tsopa that mum could see again but he didn't say who. Thankyou." Shu said truthfully. Helped him warm to the guy knowing that.

"And sorry" He said to Soo, knowing she'd been so sad when he and his sisters had left "You know how much I wanted to go on this quest but..." He shrugged again. It was pointless. How could he ever have an adult name when he'd never ever be an adult?  

Successful Edit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:43 am
At her son’s words Soo nodded and sighed. She couldn’t even try to understand his pain. He would never know the joy of adulthood because of her. She did… deep down regret ever mating with her friend Dumu- knowing full well that one of her cubs could fall into this horrid spell. She blamed only herself.

“I’m so sorry Shu.”

Shu’s ears lowered as he eyed the two; unaware of what was going on he kept to himself and only watched. Something seemed to pain Soo, he could see it.. and Shu looked kind of out of mind too. Perhaps it was a family secret.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:47 am
"Not your fault." Shu leaned over to nudge his mother once more. "Besides if you can be cured of your blindness, maybe someone can lift the family curse on me."

He turned to look at the other Shu. "If you're with my mother you should know - I inherited a curse from my dad. Means I'm stuck as an adolescent, probably forever."  

Successful Edit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:52 am
Soo nodded at his words and did her best to smile again; this was hard though, her son should never have had to live life this way.

Shu nodded at the younger male’s words and looked at Soo with a soft frown. This wasn’t easy on her, he could tell.

“Shu, your mother tells me you’re on a name quest?”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 am
"Yeah. Need an adult name, gotta quest for it." He nodded. He wasn't as devoted as his friend Tsopa about some of the Swamp traditions, but this was one he'd always been invested in the idea of. It wasn't easy though. And that was an idea -

"Are you two going traveling then or staying with the Swamp?  

Successful Edit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:00 pm
“We are going to stay here, settle down.”

Soo nodded and looked over at her counter part, as if making sure it was what they both wanted. Her dull eyes narrowed as she turned and smiled at her son. Even though it was going to be harder for him—life; she loved him so much and had faith in what he did.

“Yes. I think this is where we will start our new life together.”

He nodded in agreement.

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas