Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Winter Wonder Land Christmas Event
CHRiSTMAS STORiES [Headed by the jingle Meister] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:28 pm
So this one time...at christmas band camp...I broke a stick...

Quote:
"Ahh that was awesome, thank you hunny" said the man "No problem dear!" the woman replied happily wiping her mouth clean.

This story is a little risque, but everyone has those stories. The purpose of this is to say that in th[is event we are asking for the best stories or the worst stories. "At one christmas..I pied myself...and...and...and...it was yummy" can be the only thing you submit but it still counts. To submit please "QUOTE" it and put it in a documented post (See post style: (pull tab) Document) and simply enjoy the other stories. You may comment but please keep it within joking range if you know someone or just say "oh dear..." if you do not know them well.

Please just follow the courtesy rule and the ToA and ToS. No sexual acts DIRECTLY stated, you may use innuendo's seeing as how they are now widely known to sometimes be good or bad...

...and when it broke...it was cold....and I think it snapped something else

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:40 pm
Quote:
Well, I don't know about you but I can always go for another cup of you're world famous hot cocoa...If you know what I mean.
wink  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:34 pm
The one year in my household we had hang a tree upside down because the floor fell out underneath of it. We had to really saw a hole in our ceiling and hang it upside down and we put the stars on the bottom (top) row (multiple)

It was a fun year!

COME ON I WANNA HEAR THOSE STORIES DAMNIT!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:43 pm
I remember Christmas more then ten years ago and it is mentioned every so often. About how my old cat kept jumping up in the tree and knocking all the ornaments off. Then he emerged victorious covered in the flock from the tree.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:10 pm
yawnz... hmmm, so the children wants a story....eh...? well, christmas stories are not really my thing... but there is one story, one such story, that happened in christmas time...
there was once a christmas... where a young girl has wandered the streets during christmas time... she was all rags, from head to toe... or rather, half a head and part of a toe... was covered in rags. now she is a poor little girl... her parents left her at a early age, and she wandered ever since... that christmas was especially cold... the cold chilly wind pierced the poor girl's rags, and stabbed right into her bones... she felt the cold, but she thought, this is what happens every year, its only another year to endure... but this year, it is quite different... the cold air was especially chilly, and the relentless winds just kept stabbing through her... she felt something she has never felt before... she does not know what it is, but... she starts to see it... slowly... slowly... at first it was hazy... but then it became more clear... she saw angels dancing in the skies... she saw the warm happy faces of the pretty angels... and then she saw her parents... smiling and beckoning the girl to come to them... the girl was overjoyed... she ran towards her parents... but no matter how far she runs... her parents gets further away... further... further... she grew desperate... and scrambled with all her might... but her parents kept going... and going... soon, her parents are gone... the poor girl felt a hollowness within her heart... and she suddenly felt very tired... she found a christmas tree in the middle of town... and she laid her back against it... thinking to take a little nap under the warm and beautiful tree... but as she began to fall asleep... she felt that a little nap is probably not enough... she wanted to sleep with her back on the christmas tree... forever......... the poor little girl has fallen asleep for the last time in this world... under the christmas tree... and she was happy...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:13 pm
uhhhh... the above is just a bunch of rubbish i thought of in about 10 mins so ummm... just think of it as a random read ya? O_o  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:57 pm
....*sniff*.. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:09 pm
Mulizak
....*sniff*.. cry

>.~ ya i thought i was gonna get that....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:11 pm
Oakbing
Mulizak
....*sniff*.. cry

it was aweome. you should roleplay more often, lena.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:10 pm
Ronzalpha201
Oakbing
Mulizak
....*sniff*.. cry

but i wasnt roleplaying... just storytelling...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:39 pm
Oakbing
Ronzalpha201
Oakbing
Mulizak
....*sniff*.. cry

but i wasnt roleplaying... just storytelling...

It was...so...*sniff*...poetic though. heart cry  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:45 pm
Don't get to choked up now.

Let's get more stories now guys, I might have a secret on christmas for everyone who has been kind enough to play. This goes for all of my threads.  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:16 pm
Dameon the -V-
Don't get to choked up now.

Let's get more stories now guys, I might have a secret on christmas for everyone who has been kind enough to play. This goes for all of my threads.

yawnz... wha secret? and oh uhhh for the people that requested avi art... uhhhh... i'll try to scan it in when i actually get the PC working? O_o....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:13 pm
O_o wow this thread is like... abandoned  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 pm
Oakbing
O_o wow this thread is like... abandoned