demon, rawr! >:D
  fae ^_^
  plain 'ol wolf >.>
  were/shifter/lycan o.O
View Results

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 pm
Here we can just talk about our wolves a bit without any in-character influences getting in the way.

You can compliment certain traits, ask another roleplayer something you've been curious about of their wolf, ask why their wolf acts a certain way and such. Request to rp with a certain character you liked on someone's profile. Even ask them stuff about quirks you seem to have noticed about the other wolves, what you think makes each one unique.

I dunno, let it take shape on its own, eh? ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:53 am
-Gossips about My own characters-  

Slighter
Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:58 pm
OMG ummmmmmmm gosssip is bad for the soul *gossips anyway*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:43 pm
XP They're wolfies though... must gossips! ^_^

...Mah wolves are gettin' kinda two sided. Eiwen and Neira flipped personalities kinda, oops. Vera's always gonna be a pessimist though, so that's why there's Zefal to balance her moody ways. Oh so cute an fluffy lil puppy, squee! biggrin

Sel is fun actually. Usually ur charas stay to themselves, Sli and Selly is actually havin' fun with a pup, it's so CUTE! XD

Teh Meena + Eiwen luvs are absolute cuteness as well. -nods-

<3

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:19 pm
Yes Yes so cute lol. Ka dieded but he comes back as a ghosty ooooooooo spooky lol then Demitri is in luv awwww! feros is all on his lonesome though so sad.
Meena is odd she's changed since she was a pup lol.
Lynnia is Meena's sister and yeah it's kinda funny in way lol....Kyser is so cute though in his politness. *nodds* 3nodding ooooooooo
Kitty how many pups do you want the luv wolves to have?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:28 pm
-grins- Ooh!

Eh, dunno, two or three is usual... and managable too. ;^_^

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:56 pm
lol ok with me. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:26 pm
Ive had Pups. With like 3 different Members... Which all left.... Thus the pups died... cause.... I dunno... I'm not that active roleplaying wise.... Lacking time to make post.
-Sigh-  

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image

{{ This is interesting.
I don't know if anybody reads this anymore, but I feel like doin' it.

Here I goooo,
-deep breath-

So, we all know I kinda disappeared for several months to half a year, and recently coming back I made it as Sora had suddenly like, disappeared herself from the lands. Now she is all back. Yay us?
Her hair is shorter now, and her attitude is slightly the same, yet different. Where she used to out-spoken and happy, she is now soft-spoken and very calm. She doesn't hide her eyes no more, the black bandanna that belonged to her brother now across her neck.
She is interesting now, so to say. My total image of her changed. Maybe for the best or the worst.
Maybe she is the same to you, or maybe you never met her. But I think the change in the newly "birthed" Sora is quite noticeable.
I'dunno.

ALSO,
with the return of Inte {yayness!<3} I've replied with Hero. Nothing really changed about him. He is still that, "I-think-I'm-too-cool-for-school" p***k that likes to pick fights. But now I can totally describe him better and enjoy him as a character a lot more now. Pretty interesting. He might be posted out there a lot more, so look out? Haha.

Nothing else really with my other characters, for I haven't played them. Maybe if people start posting again, or I stick my nose into some other roleplay's goin' on right now and try to join in.
I'dunno.

Anyways, good idea Athena}}

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:25 pm
Mhmm.
This thread is a good Idea.
If only most people who roleplayed here checked the OOC.  

Slighter
Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:10 pm
Hey I check But the giuld is slowly dieing on the Role playing end and Well I'm big on Roleplaying but I'm trying to Be consistent with all post sorry if I don't OOC that often. I'm trying.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:52 pm
Zaaaaa... I forgot I created this, oooooops. XD

Sorries, anyhoo. I'm glad my characters reemerged and went through some transforations themselves. Zefa and Vee are finally showing some of their personality as I wear them in. Eiwen's settling down with Meena, pleased as can be besides the whole, my mom's ghost is haunting my thoughts. Neira's just fledgling into new powers as she almost always is... hopefully she levels out soon, she's so sporadic as she most reflects my emotions at any one time...

Go pack, woohoo! razz

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:23 pm
Lovely ok Meena's pack ish lol
Meena's becomeing insane well kinda she doesn't know that Ka is an undead wolf yet ^.^;; lol Ka is I think starting to like Niera but not sure on that yet. Demitri is well becoming one of my lesser characters. Feros is just a worry wort lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm
Oooh, Neira became an oracle/superhero by accident, yay! XD

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:33 pm
Ka is a side kick-ish wolf lol. uh so hows the art going kitty?  
</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff