Reply Clickables and Creatures
chat thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:13 am
this is the thread where you talk about anything in general.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:15 am
how is everybody?  

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:42 pm
I'm good, thanks... just a little water-logged.

It's been raining for the last two days here. Which may not be a big deal for most but it's great for us. We've been in a drought here for four years! I'm in that dark red (extreme drought) area in South Carolina that is shown on the Weather Channel.

And we've had thunderstorms tonight. I'm marking the calendar and seeing if the "old wives' tale" is going to come true ... if you have thunder in the winter, snow will come within two weeks. Let's see. eek We could have a white Christmas! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:53 pm
Willa-Wisp

It's been raining for the last two days here. Which may not be a big deal for most but it's great for us. We've been in a drought here for four years! I'm in that dark red (extreme drought) area in South Carolina that is shown on the Weather Channel.

And we've had thunderstorms tonight. I'm marking the calendar and seeing if the "old wives' tale" is going to come true ... if you have thunder in the winter, snow will come within two weeks. Let's see. eek We could have a white Christmas! blaugh

I lived in Dothan for a while, when I was little. I don't remember much, but what I do remember is I had the perfect little southern accent anyone could have. It still comes back to me when I'm tired. People laugh at me, since I live in California.
Just checked our weather. We have a severe weather alert starting Saturday, with freezing rain. I live in a valley. We don't get snow, and not much ice. Looks like this will be the year it comes back. We may even get a white Christmas!

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:37 am
pd2care
Willa-Wisp

I lived in Dothan for a while, when I was little. I don't remember much, but what I do remember is I had the perfect little southern accent anyone could have. It still comes back to me when I'm tired. People laugh at me, since I live in California.
Just checked our weather. We have a severe weather alert starting Saturday, with freezing rain. I live in a valley. We don't get snow, and not much ice. Looks like this will be the year it comes back. We may even get a white Christmas!

i just had a little ice storm where i live in missouri, so its all good. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:28 pm
Whats everyone doing for christmas?  

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 pm
I'm staying home. My younger son will be finished with exams this week and will be home on Saturday. My older son and his girl friend are coming in Christmas night for a few days.

So, I'll be cooking which I like doing. Hopefully going to the movies during the Christmas break if there are any good ones out then. And relaxing as much as possible since I don't have to work. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:40 am
I work Christmas week, but have the next week off, in preparation of Jessica moving to S. Dakota.  

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:15 am
cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 am
pd2care
I work Christmas week, but have the next week off, in preparation of Jessica moving to S. Dakota.

Why is Jess moving to South (omg is it ever cold there!) Dakota?  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:04 pm
She's going to go to Black Hills Uni to study history. My brother lives there, so she's going to stay with him and his wife. My eldest lives in Sacramento, and goes to Job Corps. I see her about once a month, or so. I don't know if you remember, but she's ciry18 here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:42 pm
anyone want to c my dream avi?
User Image
Total Value: 1,298,790 Gold
After Exclusions: 0 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Nitemare Collar
Alruna's Rose
Death Whisper (13th gen)
Dark Cape
Oculus Mythica
White Body Dye
Those Black 90s Pants
Black Solar Flare Belly Tattoo
Inari's Beads 9th Gen  

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 am
is everyone ready for christmas?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:08 pm
I can't wait until Christmas. I'm done with work until Friday, so it's gonna be a great 2 days.  

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:15 pm
sweatdrop Finally got all the Christmas shopping done... now have a few things to wrap. Also got the tree done and about finished with cleaning the house. And got the fixings for the Christmas dinner. Still have prep work to do for that but no biggie.

Older son and his lady friend come in Christmas night. Can't wait to have all the family together!

PLUS... and my younger son is home and got his first semester grades... 2.6! We're very happy! This first year of Vet School (even at this graduate/doctorate level) is a cut year and he had a mandatory 20 credit hours. He did very well! biggrin  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff