Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Matter of Time (RPERS WANTED) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Apocalipse?
  Bored God
  Nuclear War
  Reverse Big Bang
  Alien Attack
  Hungry Rabid Animals
  George Carlins Predictions
  Demon Llama Attack
View Results

Holy Taco Pants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:26 pm
Hey all, this is my first rp, so stick to the basic rules:
No God-moding
No Flaming
No Spam
No baby posts
Golden Rule
No Force dodging/killing/hitting.

Now thats over, here is the story.

In a world where races live on the brink of destruction, war ravages the four corners of the planet, and the once mighty dragons are now few in numbers, only those gifted with something known as a Sight can see the truth behind it all. The wars are staged. Races are being killed out by the dictators royal army. A single dictator, Sen'Har, plays out battles between the countries like a game of chess. And those with Sight are hunted by the dictators ruthless personal guards, the Scour. It's a matter of time before Sen'Har completely rules the planet.
You have a Sight, and you represent one of the races: Elf, Dragon, Human, Demon, Dwarf, Vampire, Werewolf, or Scour. You must also tell which country youre from:

Pleiynti: Farms (Plenty>Pleiynti)
Harbornai: Fishing (Harbor>Harbornai)
Pixacke: Mining (Pickaxe>Pixacke)
Lehmbrejak: Wood (Lehmbrejak>Lumberjack)

(Not all scour are evil. Scour are like shadowy elves, ark elves if you will.)
There can be more than one of each race, just make sure you each have a different Sight.)

Post this Bio, then start after my post.

Username:
Name:
Sight sad Strength, Mind, or Reason.)
Weapon sad Magic counts)
Armor:
Bio sad Life)
Pic sad Optional)

Heres Me.

Username: Holy Taco Pants
Name: Seth Kterlio
Race: Scour
Sight: Mind
Weapon: Two Swords and an axe. The axe is normal, one sword is blessed one is cursed.
Armor: Scour Craft
Bio: Abandoned the Royal Scour after he saved a family member from being executed. He is now marked a traitor and travels, attempting to gather others with Sights to form a revolt.
Pic:User Image

See you there.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:01 pm
(whoa totally sweet im in!![hey just how do the individual sights works?])  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:01 pm
(hm i think i'll join.. hows this?)
Username: Akariee
Name: Namane
Race: Human
Sight: Reason
Weapon: mainly fisical moves, but can summon shadow creatures. (Armor: none
Bio: grew up an orphan and was always misterated, now she randomly travles around looking for something to do. she is from Pixacke.
Pic:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 am
Pic:
User Image

Username: Yvansi
Name: Roder Omiges
Race: Elf
Sight: Mind
Weapon: Two short katanas, Yin and Yang.
Armor: Leather with steel breastplate.
Bio: Cast out of imperial capitol for conspiring against the dictator. Fished and hunted his whole life since he left Harboria.Now looks for a way to survive each day.  

Yvansi

Holy Taco Pants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:04 am
(reason is like a lie detector, you can tell truth in a statement. Mind is a wisdom thing, knowledge abound, really smart. Strength lets you move objects with the power of will.)
Seth lowered his blade as the dragon moved towards the children. What could he do by himself? They were surely going to end up dead even if he fought. If he helped them, they'd all die. His Mind Sight told him so.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:43 am
Username: saphirewolf7
Name: Tonya
Race: human from Pleiynti
Sight:strength
Weapon sad She relys on her sight most of the time but shes an excellent swordsman. She uses a katana.)
Armor: She wears a sturdy brown leather skirt with a matching top. Both fit for fighting and traveling.
Bio: Shes spent her life as a refugee being hunted for bounty because of her sight. Her parents used to travel with her until the day they got killed in a ambush to capture her. Shes spirited, confident, and headstrong and plans on using her sight against the dictator to stop him.
Apperance: She has chestnut brown hair fair skin and bright green eyes.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:58 am
Roder, or Roderick Omigres as his full name, was very stubborn for someone with the mind Sight. Such as now he marches straight toward the lair of a dragon, intent on gaining the riches it possesses. His only surviving family member was somewhere in Pixacke mining Darsonite, the metal Yin and Yang were composed of. But oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:59 pm
Username:Shaylaya
Name: Orielle
Race: Elf from Lehmbrejak
Sight:Strength
Weapon:She uses a elven long bow as her main weapon, she only uses her sight in extreme cases.
Armor: She wears regular blue cloth leggings and a shirt with long leather boots and bracers.
Bio:Orielle was taken from her family at a young age and brought to live in a temple in Lehmbrejak where she grew up learning how to perfect her Sight, after finding out that Scour is coming to kill all with the Sight she runs away to protect her home and friends. She is friendly but extremely cautious around strangers, she doesn't trust easily.
Appearance: She has shortly cut white-blonde hair and honest gray eyes, she's small for her age and extremely quick.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:05 pm
Orielle looked back for the last time at the home she had lived in for the last thirteen years of her life, she sighed and turned, her gray eyes flicking across the shadows of the night as she started running through the forest, not stopping until she was sure she was far away from the temple. "Goodbye." she whispered into the wind sadly, she was on her own now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:07 pm
"Come on already just a little closer." Tonya mumbled watching a patroling Scour guard pace the entrance to the woods. "The Tyrant sent you here for a reason and I want to know why." she said sitting up on the tree branches. Ugh this is useless she thought to herself. She used her sight to lift up a fist sized rock and threw it into a cluster of twigs and branches creating a sound similar to that of someone running through it. The guard immediately took off in that direction right into the range of her paralyss tipped arrow. The shot was accurate. Right in the knee joint area. He fell to the ground heavily and found himself looking into a pair of bright green eyes. "Alright scum tell me why your here and I might let you live." she growled. He at first seemed terrified for his life when he suddenly became calm. "You be the one to die. Maybe not now but your time is coming along with the rest of your kind." he said. The paralyss hadnt spread all the way through his arms and before she could stop him he stuffed a pellet into his mouth and abruptly died. Tonya sat back in disapoinment and confusion. That was new. Something must be happening and I got to find out what.  

Saphirewolf7

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:21 pm
((remember me now kokiou!! >.Namane walked through the froest bored out of her mind. she stared to eat the bread she had took from an old rich guys place. "hope this isnt poison..." she mubbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:34 pm
Seth heard a horn, and apparently so did the dragon. It shrank back, growled, then flew away. Someone was attempting to infiltrate the forest that was the home of one of the Royal Scour. He shooed the children away, then immediately made for the fortress, his footsteps echoing loudly off the thick undergrowth of the forest. He came out upon a clearing containing a dead Scour and a human. He immediately raised Filythri his axe and moved closer to the human."No doubt you realize that horn has summoned the Dictators Royal Scour Dragonriders, correct?", he said to the woman, who appeared to be younger than him.  

Holy Taco Pants

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:44 pm
namane had stopped and hid behind a tree there was a woman, a dead scour and another scour. she blinked a couple times. and watched them for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Tonya lept up in surprise at the man in front of her. As soon as she recognised his race she pulled out her katana and held it at the ready. "I hadnt noticed I suppose." she said. "But least ill have taken two of your scummy lives before the rest show up." she said using her sight to send him flying into a tree.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:31 pm
"Curses." muttered Orielle as she heard the horn, extremely close now, she quickly lept into a tree and looked below just as a group of Scour guards came running beneath her. She watched as they ran off towards the horn, she sighed and lept down from her perch, if she was going to survive she'd need to leave. She was walking north when she made out some figure in the distance, she was about to get a closer look when she felt a clawed hand grab her by her hair, the other hand held a dagger to her throat, a Scour Guard had found her. "Hello young one." he hissed into her ear, "You certainly are small for being one with the Sight." Orielle gasped, how could this Scour possibly know? "Yes, I sense the powers of your kind, a little Sight of my own I suppose, so don't try anything, or this dagger cuts you throat." She felt his fingers dig into her scalp, she closed her eyes trying to keep herself under control.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff