Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Club Orchid<=====(MarenShmaren && DncStar)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:42 pm
-- Index --

Lyrics
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know
Reserves For The Rest Of The Page

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:11 pm
Lyrics

Song: Love In This Club
Artist: Usher Featuring Beyonce

Yea Yeah
Yea Yeaaah
Yo 'Sounds' I Hear You Man
Usherr
Yea Thats It Right Here
Queen B Yeaah
I'm the king, y'all know that (Usher Baby!!)
She the queen, came right back (Listen To It!!)
Yeahhh...Yeahhh

(OH!! REEEMIIIIX!!!)

(Usher)
Now baby girl there ain't nothing more I can say
You know by now I wanted more than anything
If I walk away and just let you leave
You'll be stuck in my head like a melody

(Beyonce)
I know you want it (but) [yeaah]
I'm hesitating (huh) [why!?]
You must be crazy
I got a man, you got a lady

(Usher)
I know we're here together
So this must be something special (cuz)
You could be anywhere you want
But you decided to be here with me
No coincidence it was meant to be
Don't be shy go and let your boy get in
So you can tell all your friends
You was on tha remix like...

(chorus)
In this club, In this club
Ladies, can i put this love up on you one time if you ain't scared say wassup...
They can keep watchin, I ain't stoppin', baby I don't give ahh...
Ladies, can I put this love up on you one time if you ain't scared say wassup...
They can keep watchin'
Baby I don't give ahh.... in this club....

(Beyonce)
Baby, you know I'd be down
But we can't have all these people staring, standing around
This right here is only for your eyes to see
But you getting carried away, saying "we can do it wherever"
The way you're touching me like no other
(Imma make you feel insane...)
You're trying your hardest to make me give in
But i'ma be down to give you what you want, and if you keep it up
I strongly doubt this velvet rope would hold me up
And I don't want security rollin' up on us (I got you...)
I'm not hesitating, I just don't wanna rush
Cause you could be anywhere you wanted
But you decided to be here with me
No coincidence it was meant to be
Dont be shy go and let your boy get in
So you can tell all your friends
You was on this remix like...

(chorus)
Ladies, can I put this love up on you one time if you ain't scared say wassup...
They can keep watchin, I aint stoppin, baby I don't give ah...
They can keep watchin'
Baby I don't give ah.... in this club....

(Usher)
Come a little closa'
Let daddy put it on ya'
Need ya' to know
What happens here stays here

(Beyonce)
Well I'm, ready and willing
Mamas got to glow
Got chu' standing at attention
Happy to go low

(Usher)
Ain't nobody watchin
Don't worry they can't see us
I know I got you hot
Now let me in

(Beyonce)
you in the club or the car
Whereva' you are
Run and tell da dj
Run it back on replay

(chorus)
They can keep watchin
Baby I don't give ah.... in this club....
Now run and tell all of ya' friends they gotta here this remix like...

(Usher)
King and Queen.. y'all know
Yeah man

(Beyonce)
If we make love in this club, in this club, in this club

(Usher)
nobody will know, baby. . .

Lyrics
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

MarenShmaren

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:18 pm
Story

Where are my party people at? The DJ always blasted that song at twelve o’ clock. Alex would know that. He owned the club that let anyone that looked good in. His club was his life. He quit school and took over the family business, of Club Orchid. Alex had bartended the club and on his night off he would party like a rock star. He always had girls hanging around him and never worried about having a girlfriend or someone to party with. Though, it was lonely at times. It was a Friday night and Alex had been off work. He was walking around, checking to see how customers were doing, when he saw her. It was the most beautiful lady he had ever laid eyes on. She just happened to be at his club, she never stayed in one place too long. He walked up to her and asked for her name and number, she gave it to him. She was playful and he was so sure of himself. He asked if she wanted a drink, and she had a couple with him. They talked until he had to close down, even then she stayed and talked with him. He told her he had a girlfriend, but would dump his girlfriend for her. She called him crazy, but ended up showing up the next day to see him. Alex said if she really believed that it was wrong, she would not have showed up tonight. Everything that happens next is what we make it.

Lyrics
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:31 pm
Rules

1. MarenShmaren is the god of the RolePlay.
2. MarenShmaren needs someone who is semi-lit or literate.
3. MarenShmaren does not use text talk or txt tlk. He can not understand it. >.<
4. MarenShmaren states that this will be a Forum RolePlay. If you do not get accepted, and still want to RolePlay with me, then we can PM each other or I can start a new RolePlay.
5. MarenShmaren is on almost everyday from 4:00-10:00 roughly. Exceptions goes for weekends, events, ect.
6. MarenShmaren expects at leasts three to five posts each day from you.
7. MarenShmaren says that romance is needed.
8. MarenShmaren wants you to follow the Gaia TOS.
9. MarenShmaren wants you to PM him your profile and he will tell you if you get in or not.
10. MarenShmaren wants you to PM him under the title: I Less Than Three Clubbin'
11. MarenShmaren wants you to add a emote in the PM.
12. MarenShmaren wants you to ask questions if you have any. For he asks a lot of questions as well.
13. MarenShmaren wants no one liners. Even if you have writers block, please tell Maren and he will wait until you can post semi/literately.
14. MarenShmaren says: These are the rules of the RolePlay, please obey them.
15. Lastly, I really don’t talk in third person. That would get annoying! Lolz. >.<

Lyrics
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

MarenShmaren

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:57 am
Profile Skeleton

[b][size=16][color=rosybrown]==>((First Name))[/color][color=pink]((Middle Name))[/color][color=rosybrown]((Last Name))[/color][/size][/b]
[size=12][color=mediumpurple]~~~[/size][/color] [color=rosybrown]UserName:[/color] [color=mediumpurple]((User Name))[/color]
[b][size=9][color=mediumpurple]((Insert Favorite Saying Here))[/b][/size][/color]

[imgright]Direct Link ANIME PICTURE[/imgright]

[b][size=14][color=mediumpurple]About Me[/b][/size][/color]

[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Clique:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((What Kind Of Clique Do You Belong To?))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]NickName:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Nickname Here, If No Nickname, Put N/A Or None))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Gender:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Gender Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Age:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Age Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]BirthDate:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((BirthDate Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Astrological Sign:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Astrological Sign Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Zodiac Sign: [/color][color=mediumpurple]((Zodiac Sign Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Blood Type:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Blood Type Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Superstitions:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Superstitions Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Religion:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Religion Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Hobby:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Hobby/Hobbies Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Family:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Put Any Relatives Or Family Member Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Pets:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Put Any Pets You May Have Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]History:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Write Your History Here. Please Make It At Least Three Paragraphs.))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Personality:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Put Your Personality Here. I Want Two Paragraphs. One For Good Traits And One For Bad Traits))[/color][/size]

[b][size=14][color=rosybrown] Appearance [/b][/size][/color]

[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Eye Color:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Eye Color Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Hair Color:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Hair Color Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Height:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Height Here In Feet))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Weight:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Weight Here In Pounds))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Skin Color:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Skin Color Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Shoe Size:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Shoe Size Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Scars:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Do You Have Any Scars? If So, Put Them Under The List Below And Tell Where And How You Got Them. If You Do Not Have Them, Then Put ‘No Scars Here.’ And Delete The List))[/color][/size]
[size=8][color=rosybrown]((Bullet Them With Arrows. Example Of Arrow: >))[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Tattoos:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Do You Have Any Tattoos, If So Describe Them))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Piercings:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((If You Have Any Piercing. Put What Kind And Where.))[/color][/size]

[size=14][b][color=mediumpurple]Favorites[/size][/b][/color]

[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Color:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Color Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Animal:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Animal Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Planet:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Planet Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Celebrity:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Celebrity Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Direction:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Either North, NorthWest, NorthEast, East, SouthEast, SouthWest, West))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Season:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Season Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Month:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Month))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite GemStone:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite GemStone Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Time Of Day:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Not Exact Time, Either Morning Or Night))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Clothing Store:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Clothing Store Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Food:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Food Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Song:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Song Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Band:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Band Here))[/color][/size]

[size=14][b][color=rosybrown]Extra[/size][/b][/color]

[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]If I Could Have A SuperPower I Would Have:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Pretend Super Power Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]If I Could Have One Wish I Would Wish For:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Wish Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]If I Had One Million Dollars I Would Buy…[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Write What You Would Buy Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Other:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Any POSSIBLE Thing I Could Have Missed))[/color][/size]

Lyrics
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:58 am
My Profile

==>AlexanderWolfgangCromwell
~~~ UserName: MarenShmaren
"Life is what you want it to be, sweetheart."

User Image

About Me

~~Clique:He is a bit preppy, but otherwise, he doesn't really belong to one.
~~NickName:Alex
~~Gender:Male
~~Age:TwentyOne
~~BirthDate:August Second
~~Astrological Sign:Leo
~~Zodiac Sign: Ox
~~Blood Type:A Positive
~~Superstitions:Alex believes in karma and that only you can change your life to make it the way you want it to be.
~~Religion:Christian
~~Hobby:Dancing, throwing parties, clubbing, and playing the guitar.
~~Family:Mother, Four brothers, and his sister who is the oldest of the children.
~~Pets:No Pets.
~~History:Alex’s family was made up of many children and he was in the middle of the many kids. He has never had any attention and eventually put all of his attention to his school work. Alex had gotten a 4.0 in high school and dreamed of college. It was the end of his Junior year and his father grew really sick. He missed quite a lot of school, but ended up finishing his junior year. Four days before Alex’s eighteenth birthday, his father passed away.

There was a huge fight over who would take over the family business, Club Orchid. All of the four brothers had not wanted to even be involved with the bar. Alex’s mother was too grief stricken to want to do anything and Alex’s sister was a lawyer and was too busy. Alex, who was a good student with a 4.0, quit his dreams and took over the bar. At first he was sad that he left everything behind, but he soon adjusted to the nightlife and ended up loving it.

Now, Alex is twenty-one years old and he is one of the richest club owners. Many people know that, and try to take advantage of that. Though, Alex is intelligent and is not easily fooled. Alex is trying to save up just forty thousand more dollars so he can build four clubs. Another one in California, New York, one over seas, and one in Vegas. Though, as of now, the Club Orchid on the corner of Jasper and Orchid will have to do.

~~Personality:Alex is a very honest and intelligent person. He is straightforward and he will tell you his piece of mind, which tends to be very useful. He is loyal to everyone and will not ‘snitch’ on anyone. He is attractive and very sociable. He is open-minded to new ideas. Alex is prideful in his actions and is a very reliable person. He works hard and is ambitious. Alex may seem like he is only playful and out-going to everyone he meets, but he seeks a true lover and wants someone who he can hold in his arms. He is very enthusiastic and independent. Alex is a romantic and is very affectionate when he feels as though you may be the right person. He is easygoing and doesn’t get mad at a lot of things.

Though, Alex can be a worrier. When he is anxious he can get very disagreeable and moody. He gets very difficult when lied to and when you tell him what to do. He can get accusing, sarcastic, and have a sharp tongue when you actually get him mad. He gets shocked very easily so don’t surprise him. He doesn’t tolerate weakness and will push weak people out of his life.

Appearance

~~Eye Color:Green
~~Hair Color:Dark Brown with Light Brown Highlights
~~Height:6'0
~~Weight:140lbs.
~~Skin Color:Medium Peach
~~Shoe Size:Twelve
~~Scars:No Scars

~~Tattoos:No Tattoos
~~Piercings:No Piercings

Favorites

~~Favorite Color:Lighter Shades Of Purple
~~Favorite Animal:Red Wolf
~~Favorite Planet:Mars
~~Favorite Celebrity:Rihanna
~~Favorite Direction:West
~~Favorite Season:Spring
~~Favorite Month:May
~~Favorite GemStone:Sugilite
~~Favorite Time Of Day:Morning
~~Favorite Clothing Store:American Eagle
~~Favorite Food:He Likes Any Kind Of Fruit
~~Favorite Song:Where My Party People At?
~~Favorite Band:Rihanna (Yes, I know this is not a band.)

Extra

~~If I Could Have A SuperPower I Would Have:The Power To Control Nature
~~If I Could Have One Wish I Would Wish For:To Move SomeWhere Else
~~If I Had One Million Dollars I Would Buy…More Clubs, Expand. And Then A House Maybe...
~~Other:I can't think of anything right now...

Lyrics
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

MarenShmaren

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:59 am
Your Profile

==>MelinaDanielleLandry
~~~ UserName: DncStar
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”

User Image

About Me

~~Clique:Preppy
~~NickName: Mel, Melli
~~Gender:Female
~~Age:eighteen
~~BirthDate: February 5th
~~Astrological Sign:Aquarius
~~Zodiac Sign: Horse
~~Blood Type:O-
~~Superstitions: Believes in ghosts and such. Believes in Karma
~~Religion:Anglican
~~Hobby:Dancing, Singing, Art and Writing
~~Family:Mother, Father, Sister (younger)
~~Pets:Two kittens and a dog
~~History: Melina moves around a lot. She’s never in the same place twice and she kind of loves/hates it. Loving the meeting new people but hating leaving those she loved behind. She has very overprotective parents. They pamper her and try to keep her from being out on the streets.
She loves to sneak out and become someone different at night. During the day, she’s a school conscious student, striving for excellent grades, but when night falls she changes into a different kind of girl that goes out and parties. She loves the thrill of no one knowing who she is during the day.
She volunteers at the local animal shelter and at the food bank. She’s involved a lot in the community and in school, being student council president. She has nothing but good compliments from everyone and no one knows about her other life out at night.

~~Personality:Melina is very hardworking but knows when to have a good time. She is punctual and careful. She plays by the rules for the most part isn’t involved in illegal activities. She’s loyal to people who deserve it and she judges that herself. She’s extremely compassionate towards animals and nature.

Melina tends to be wild when she’s out at night. While she doesn’t do illegal activities, she does enjoy going out and getting drunk. She can be lazy and sometimes it seems as though she is bipolar. She can be sweet then switch to bitchy if you get her angry. She can also be a bit manipulative or seductive. When she wants something she goes for it.

Appearance

~~Eye Color:Amber
~~Hair Color:Chocolate Brown
~~Height:5’2
~~Weight:120lbs
~~Skin Color: Peach
~~Shoe Size:8
~~Scars:No Scars

~~Tattoos:No Scars
~~Piercings: Piercings in ears and belly button

Favorites

~~Favorite Color: Teal
~~Favorite Animal:Sheep and Giraffes
~~Favorite Planet: Jupiter
~~Favorite Celebrity: Rob Pattinson
~~Favorite Direction: East
~~Favorite Season:Spring
~~Favorite Month: April
~~Favorite GemStone: Amethyst
~~Favorite Time Of Day: Morning
~~Favorite Clothing Store: Suzy Sheer
~~Favorite Food:French Fries
~~Favorite Song: Hero/Heroine – Boys like Girls
~~Favorite Band: Muse

Extra

~~If I Could Have A SuperPower I Would Have:Flying
~~If I Could Have One Wish I Would Wish For: To travel the world
~~If I Had One Million Dollars I Would Buy… Buy my own plane and house for my family
~~Other: Nothing!

Lyrics
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:00 pm
Things You Should Know

I will NOT be on the day before Christmas, Christmas Day, and For Two WHOLE Days AfterWards. Thanks For Listening!

Lyrics
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

MarenShmaren

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:07 pm
Reserved