Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
☺Net Slum §ë¢rët §ªñtª [²ØØ8] [ENDED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry Christmas/December 25th!
  <3
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:09 pm
User Image

The Net Slum's holding its own little Secret Santa. To make this fair, there will be a price range of 1k-1.5k (you may spend more if you wish). That way someone doesn't give Demonic Anklets and receives a shirt that costs 200 gold.

For anyone who doesn't know what "Secret Santa" is, it's Christmas ritual involving a group of people exchanging anonymous gifts. Participants' names are placed in a hat, and each person draws a name for whom they are to buy a gift. Along with name submission, each participant may also submit a short wishlist of items from which the gift-giver can choose. There is often a limit to how much can be spent on the present (thank you, Wikipedia!).

If you're interested, post here and I'll add you to the list with that items you'd like. Remember it must be in the 1k-5k price range.

You must sign up before December 20th in order to participate! This is when the PMs will be sent out to of who your Secret Santa will be.

This is a little later than last year, but it can't be helped. Sorry! I hope this year will be as happy and successful as last year!

On December 20th, I'll draw names and the Net Slum Dweller will PM everyone who they're supposed to buy a gift for. And once you get your PM, gifts may be exchanged. All gifts MUST be given by the 4th of January. If you do not receive a gift after that date, please PM either me (Sauce-Kay) or XxGrieverxX and we will deal with it since we know who your Secret Santa was and can track them down. If you do not give a gift when you sign up, you will be banned from all future events. If you cannot afford to give a gift, and just want to receive a gift, don't bother signing up, kthx.

When you sign up buy posting, PLEASE list a few things you'd like. Since your profile may not show a wishlist or everything on there is like 48237492384 gold. Remember: us guildies aren't the richest kids on Gaia! So don't say "see wishlist" in your post.

And thank you, The Net Slum for making this such a great guild! We couldn't have made it this far without all you guys! Merry Christmas (or Happy December 25th, to those who don't celebrate Christmas) and Happy New Year (or Happy January 1st)! ...don't forget, we'll host another event, for The Net Slum's 2nd Year Anniversary. heart

If you have any questions, ask here or PM me or XxGrieverxX.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:16 pm
The List:

01. Pink Plastic Ninja -- Check wishlist
02. Sauce-Kay -- Anything white, gold or blue pls or the Gardenia Vintage Town Coat, it's kinda expensive though.
03. XxGrieverxX -- Check wishlist or Grade A fishing bait.
04. Yokaiy -- Fluff plushie
05. Midori of the Azure Land -- Some nice furniture for my house. Anything black,silver or dark colors. No pink. Frost Troll Ears-3K CyberPunk Boots (Blue)-1980 Midnight Black Mistress Dress-3960, They can also look on my wishlist just in case.
06. princess23_30 -- Check wishlist?
07. BreathlessX -- Green, pink or purple items.
08. -_Sanity Eater_- -- Red, green or black items.
09. Puppetry -- Earl Grey Tea Time Waitress Dress, Black or White Cobweb Headpiece, Leather Brown Tavern Wench's Skirt, or Woolen White Tavern Wench's Skirt.
10. starmist100-- Kokeshi items, a fluff plushie (hopefully the Sakura Fluff Plushie), or you can check wishlist.
11. Endrance-teishu-- Elegant Lord's Masks.
12. Clown of God-- Anything black or white.
13. doomsday13--Tickets, any stuff that looks adventury, or what ever the person feels like giving.
14. Phantomhive Ciel -- Check wishlist?
15. Soraki -- black,blue, gray, red, and white items rock my socks. Maybe gold ones too. I don't have many of those. Please refrain from hats. I have too many.
16. AceoftheBlueXBandits -- Check wishlist?
17. Me3330 -- Avatar Art, or check wishlist?
18. The Slate Scholar -- Avatar art of this avi.
19. Sanus Ex Machina -- Gold, brown, or white items or avi art of her and Orealis.
20. Chaotic Tragedie -- Tickets.
21. haseo9 -- Anything red, silver, black, or blue.
22. fk12 --

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:44 pm
OOH. OOH. PICK ME, PICK ME. I WANNA JOIN. 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:16 pm
I would love to join. C:
Some nice furniture for my house. Anything black,silver or dark colors. No pink.
Frost Troll Ears-3K
CyberPunk Boots (Blue)-1980
Midnight Black Mistress Dress-3960
They can also look on my wishlist just in case.

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:43 am
@Yokaiy: Okay! What are some things you'd like? XD

@Midori: Mmmmkay. I'll add you. <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 am
Oh hell, I dunno... XD Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... a Fluff Plushie?  

yokaiy

princess23_30

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:50 pm
Ill join also this sounds fun :3

As for what I would like anything really you can look on my wish list also if it will help :3 not picky really  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:52 pm
Me Me! I wanna sign up!

Personally I want any Green, Pink or Purple items!
And I will donate furniture! X3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:57 pm
I would love to join.
And what I would like is Anything Red, Green or Black.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:08 pm

Yay, I will participate.

I would like any of these: Earl Grey Tea Time Waitress Dress, Black or White Cobweb Headpiece, Leather Brown Tavern Wench's Skirt, or Woolen White Tavern Wench's Skirt.

Puppetry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:12 pm
Alrighty then~ I'll add you guys to the list. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:59 pm
cool heart  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:46 pm
Me would, but, alas, the items I wish for are expensive. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:41 am
YAY! I love this event! heart I'm in!

I'd like any of the Kokeshi items, a fluff plushie (hopefully the Sakura Fluff Plushie), or you can check my wishlist if you're brave. 3nodding  

starmist100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:22 pm
Priestess_Bella
Me would, but, alas, the items I wish for are expensive. sweatdrop

Hmm
are there any items you want that would look nifty with your avi that aren't super expensive?
surprised  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces