Submit

Was it?
  Good
  Bad
  In the middle
View Results

CuteLittleRin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:52 pm
I just finished it and I loved it. What part was your favourite if you read it, and the worst.
My favourite was when harry saw Snapes worst memorie. The worst was when Sirius died why couldn't the elf die.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:13 pm
Worst: when sirius died. he was my favorite character and I cried when I read that.... really I cried... but I still think he's alive!! There's hope... I swear it!!! >_<  

Kimiko-kitty

CuteLittleRin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:30 pm
I believe that too. Just like you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:35 pm
I really liked that book except when sirius died I cried so much when that happened.  

ElvenPrincess977
Vice Captain

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:36 pm
Yeah really. the rest of the book was really good... I liked it... my second favorite. My favorite being the third, when Sirius was introduced heh I heart Sirius..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:33 am
Favorite? Every scene with Luna Lovegood and Tonks. cool mrgreen  

Fiyun

Happii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:21 pm
My favorite scene is when Luna tells Harry that he would see Sirius again since he heard voices behind the veil. I'm in love with that scene! It's so heartwarming.

I also like the scene where Molly fails to deal with a boggart. That scene PERFECTLY sums up what the Order is faced with.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:14 pm
Don't flame me, but...I hated it. I thought it was horrible. I was sad about Sirius though, he's awesome.  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

insaneerin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:16 pm
Worst part was definately when Sirius died crying I love Sirius!

Hmm, I dont really think I have a favorite part in that book.

Umbridge got waaaaaay on my nerves mad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:58 pm
Worst when Sirius dies...  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

bardlover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:30 pm
Reread the fifth book. Then you'll realize it wasn't so good. The sixth is much better. I did love the Snape's worst memory chapter, though. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:00 am
Thebook was good, hated the fact that Sirius died. Loved Snape's worst memory.  

Chapei

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:12 am
My fav part was when harry saw snapes worst memory and my lest fav was when sirius dies. I cryed at that part. Any was as you already know i am the person that has started the rps here on this guild and i was hoping that everyone that loves rping about harry potter to join. Here is the link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1383871&page=1

Oh and there are still alot of openings. And please have fun. You can also be a made up person of your choice. So if there is no one that you like to be feel free to make a person up. Thx for your time reading this.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:33 pm
Hey guys, well my favorite part(s) was when Luna Lovegood talks about her fathers magazine(s), and when Tonks changes into her different appearances; and of course Snapes worst memory. *smirks evily* I HATE SNIVELLUS! HE DRIVES ME UP THE WALL! scream !!!

The worst part for me was when Sirius died, my poor friend cry (lol, I'm talking about my friend who is called padfoot sweatdrop sweatdrop lol, she cried, but so did I... crying ). I want to destroy Snape, on the other hand!! Have fun^^ lol.

S.T.A.G heart blaugh

~Marauders fover~  

peemypants

KagomeMay

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:27 pm
It's wonderful
too bad sirius died
in there sweatdrop eek sad  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff