Welcome to Gaia! ::

[~☼]-Four Under Starclan's Gaze-[☼~]

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying and a hangout for any Erin Hunter's Warriors fan! Don't roleplay? We have chat and art too! 

Tags: warriors, cats, Hunter, StarClan, roleplay 

Reply The Camp Clearing
Welcome to the Clans! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which clan is the best? Let me hear some yowls!
  ThunderClan/SorrelClan!
  RiverClan/CurrentClan!
  ShadowClan/RavenClan!
  WindClan/GustClan!
  YOOOWWLLLL!!!
  I already answered this poll in the old roleplay!
View Results

Wildtalon
Captain

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:31 pm
User Image

Welcome!
I am Wildtalon, the Leader of this guild. Feel free to ask me any questions you might come up with. Oh yeah, you can introduce yourself here. Feel free to tell anything about yourself, there's no specifications. I hope you enjoy this guild!

Okay! Me first! I'm Wildtalon, a.k.a. Keiro Talen. I love the colors orange and purple. I am the creator of Four Under Starclan's Gaze, and, of course, I'm in love with cats. I own two kittypets of my own, Sweety and Pretty Boy, and have many wonderful clanmates that I enjoy talking to. I'm a roleplay freak, as you might know, and usually join ones having to do with schools, animals, fantasy, or a mix of any of those. Okie dokie! Your turn, everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:47 pm
Okies, let me see....I'm xXalbino_dinoXx, I'll usually go by albino, dino, or tiger(Old username)....My favorite colors are green, dark blue, and silver (Or grey). I'm a total animal spazz, especially with cats, but I also likes wolves, horses, and hawks, and I think that it...  

xXalbino_dinoXx
Crew

ninjadog34
Crew

Wheezing Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:57 pm
Hallo.
I am ninjadog34. I have many nicknames but these are the main ones. ninja, Doggie, Shadoweyes,Dada,Teuji or Inuka. I am crazy for animals and love Dog's and Cat's the same. I have A pure black kittypet named shadow and A blue cattle dog named Blue. I love Manga, Anime, Reading, Drawing and art work. My fav. colors are Black, Red, Gray and many shad's of white.
I am german...
Well that's about it ;p  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:42 pm
Hi!

I'm Twinklebell12345. You can just call me Twink. I also have to kittypets, a fat black-and-white cat named Kitty (lol) and a little she-cat named Chloe. I love cats. If you check the roleplay section of this guild i made a topic of the four Clans in Warriors. biggrin  

xXFlamestormXx

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:15 pm
waz up i'm [cpu]dark-lord my nick names are dark or cpu and i have 2 kittypets tommy and timmy and i love the warriors books my favorite is number six of the first series and my favorite cat is firestar i love playing first person games and i love to role play XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
MY favorite cat of the warrior series is also Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar too! you like my siggy?  

xXFlamestormXx

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Daesix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:35 pm
Greetings! My name is Leafstripe and I'm the medicine cat of Shadowclan. *snarl* Nobody else.

I don't know what a color is. I'm blind. Get over it now. And before you say one word, I was a blind cat LONG before Jaypaw arrived!! D<

I love roleplaying anything, but fantasy is my favorite. ^^

Anywhoo.... Get to know me better, I'm pretty awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 am
Hi
I'm Feather_dancer66. I have two nick names Feather and Sunny. Well I didn't get to pick the names. Any way, I hav two kitty pets. A small dark ginger named Star and A she-cat *Expecting kits* named Snowy..
I love anime's and mangas and I love the warrior cat serries my fav. cat would have to be Sandstorm/Yellowfang and Chinderpelt. There all awsome.
That's about it for me.  

Feather_Dancer66

xXalbino_dinoXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:49 am
Oh, my favorite cat is probably Jaypaw, Feathertail, or Squirrelflight (Yeah, I know they're all very different, but thats okay) and I used to have a kittyet named Misty, but she went to Starclan, but there is this loner named Ringo that comes by every now and then  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:26 am
Have any of you read Long Shadows? I did. I was really surprised.  

xXFlamestormXx

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

iRubyTuesday

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:33 pm
Hi! Im iRubyTuesday! I have two kittypets, one is REALLY FAT ( like Smudge biggrin ) and her name is Madeline. The other one is Lucy Belle who is really nice. I went to the Warriors website and my name was Icestorm so I go with that when I'm in groups like this! My favorite cat would have to be either Echosong ( From Fireheart's Quest) or Brook ( Tribe of Rushing Water) or Sandstorm.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT 3nodding
~ mrgreen ~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Personally, I like all the cats in the books. No offense, but the ShadowClan cats are my least favorite. I'm not saying I don't like them, I like all the cats in the books beside Tigerstar and Hawkfrost. The Tribe cats are nice too.  

xXFlamestormXx

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Syrai_Vitani
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:03 am
Hello, My name is Little_tiger_girl, but feel free to call me Ti, Rae, or Raven.I'm not allowed to get a kitty pet of my own, but my gradmother has two named KC and Ashta. My goal is to be a great medicine cat, even if i'm not part of a clan. My favorite cats from the warriors series are Yellowfang, and Cinderpelt.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:50 am
Yeah, have you read Twilight of the New Prophecy?  

xXFlamestormXx

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

midnight_girl66

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:58 am
Hello! I'm midnight_girl66 but you can call me mg66, Midnight or Midnightsong anyone of those work. I have A puffy brown and white ragdoll named Ragg. She has one icy blue eye and the others redish it's cool and she's deaf in one ear. My fav. cats from the warrior serries have to be Brambleclaw, Cloudtail, Brightheart, Sandstorm and Yellowfang.  
The Camp Clearing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff