Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who was a better main character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:29 pm
Did you think Haseo made a better main character or Kite?
Why?
surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:58 pm
Hmm... Iunno. I really liked both of them, actually. Kite was more mature, so he wasn't quite as interesting as Haseo. I liked how Haseo ended up maturing so much through the games.

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

MoshiTiako

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:24 am
Haseo. He was crazier... and yes, matured a great deal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 am
Erry body knows Tsukasa was awesome!!!!! But i say this.....

Haseo - Pure attitude. Awesome skills as a fighter and kickass all the way.

Kite - Calm and somewhat cool. He had the twilight braclet...That automatically makes him better then Haseo.

So my vote is KITE!!!!!  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

kurl

Trash Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:29 pm
I cant make a decision. Kite was just a really cool mature character and not much was known about him. Haseo was...just a badass over angsty teen. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:38 pm
I'd have to say that kite was a better main character because he seemed fresh and new.

While haseo- although a really good character- seems to have been done before  

quickstart

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:35 pm
Yeah, I liked how Haseo matured through the games too. I think Haseo was more interesting, but I think Kite was a unique main character. :0  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 pm
To me, Kite was more of the hero type. He was all, "Hey guys, let's go save everyone! biggrin " while Haseo was all, "STFU LEAVE ME ALONE SHIIIIINOOOOOO" so... yea.

biggrin Haseo is very fun crack material, though!  

fk12

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:45 pm
I like Kite better....Haseo......just pissed me off after a while....and I think part of that has to do with how much I hated the voice actor from the games.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:35 pm
Kite was more mature but that didnt give much but Haseo was better mostly because he had more character development then kite i mean to this day we still dont know kites name tho we know his age. Now Haseo actually went through age,name, freaking finacial area. But i guess because those email cards were more indepth.

@Endranse
I would say the same thing but seriously right now i've heard yuri lowenthals voice too much im just use to it.  

haseo9

Edge Punisher Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:20 am
I personally like Haseo, but there is no competition that Kite makes the better protagonist. His emotional depth along with his own personal touch to the whole series makes the .hack game series all the more interactive and enticing. He may be less of a badass then Haseo but his own personal clarity and strength makes up for all of his physical flaws.

@Haseo9~ if you get the .hack//XXXX manga and keep track of the upcoming monthly comic you get more in depth information on kite, such as Orca's name being Yasuhiko, Kite also based after the real life persona meaning the actual height and person features are that of his real world self. His age is around 13-14 due to him being in middle school still, he is personally sporty and not quite into video games.

As for Haseo my only knowledge is of his age and physical nature, his pc is based after his real world appearance, I know he is in college and that he lives on his own. His name and other info I am currently unclear on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:07 pm
Well currently kite is in his 20s also if you play the first game you find out orcas name in like the first 10min  

haseo9

Edge Punisher Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:34 pm
lol it's been like 6 years since I played the first game XD but kite's age seems to fluctuate as much as his sexuality does (a crack at his yaoi/yuri moments)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:37 pm
Edge Punisher Haseo
lol it's been like 6 years since I played the first game XD but kite's age seems to fluctuate as much as his sexuality does (a crack at his yaoi/yuri moments)

Inorite i don't know where kite really stands  

haseo9

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:52 pm
Haseo, cause Kite's got nothing on butt-plates, and I like shooting things >=D  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff